What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

what color is your genders ?

T

tazz11

shit,, it is you isn't it lol big luv u nutter.. show me,, show me where i ever said anything about using thai in anything i ever bred? i'd like to see that see tazz u just go off on crazy tangents with like zero base in reality... i hate hippies they need to all be gone and what is this crap about abduction are u also an alien lover? we are all dying tazz it's what we do from the moment we are born.. go tazz go go go! biglove brother i hope u give us all hell for eternity..

I am sorry big Tom

I was only reading what is at seed finder web site

http://en.**********.eu/strain-info/Haze/Tom_Hill/

"Tom Hill - Haze

Haze is a four-way hybrid of some of the finest narrow-leaf tropicals that the world has ever known (Mexico, Colombia, S. India, Thailand),"

then they must be wrong .. just goes to show you ,you just cant believe everything you read on the web sites ...

sorry I did not write that ... maybe there is two Tom Hills , there are a lot of hills around ...lol

sorry Tom I don't believe in Aliens or big foot ...lol

see I would have never guess you for a hippie racist ...lol

no Tom its a matter of time for me ... I just had to many parties and to much fun to go with them ..

you want to make some home made Thai stick the real way, we can use the China white tar 80% pure why supplies last ... cheaper if you get the buy the twin sticks... ..damn hippie up bring... so you don't smoke hashish ...how's that company ,, Tom Tom ...lol ya we can have some fun.. this place needs some old school parties...if you ever get 10 naked women in a hotel room and a good looking women with a spider monkey shows up at the door kick her ass down the road . that monkey has one hell of fast ball..

Last edited:
T

tazz11

there I was ,minding my own business and up walks a good friend , the worse damn kind ,,, now he tells me about a strain a friend's father has been trying to grow for more then 40 years . then I made the stupidest mistake of asking what 's the strain and who is this guy ... when he said the name I knew who it was ,have not herd the name scents the late 80's he was in nam with my brother ..the story goes their squad was out doing recon in the delta south of Vinh long , vic was on loan to them he was USAF out of Sheppard, he spent two hitches there ,but they were told to flush the river 's west side and all streams feeding into ,so they were going up one of the streams and ran into a old temple all bombed out about 50ft up a hill ,down near the stream they found a odd wide leaf sativa they had not seen before ,two of the guys took seeds and the plants were destroyed ,vic was second Sargent and was ask if he could get the seeds back home .. he smoked a little but he was not happy about the details .. so he put some in a speaker they went to a guy in so cal . the other went in a fisher radio tuner of my brothers and came back here ,about 9 miles from me ...vic had told me the story a few times but I never knew it was true till this friend ask me to find out why the strain would not flower ...2,years 9 months latter ...lol and I am in about $3000 , I over hauled my system and went to twin 1200W LED and DWC with full co2...the LED did the trick ,, they are bad ass....excellent spectrum ...for sativa ,for any kind for that matter ..got 3 female and 4 males . killed off the smallest male . the leed male had pollen balls and was doing fine then in 24 hours it just started making female bud .. still is ..

the main female is a rocket .. she is amazing ...

she is just starting to take off , but I am going to send her to a safer location ..I did a Candy Cain Thai a dozens or so years ago and that Thai was very close to this females growth rates ..nice heavy stalk, tight nudes ,strong large fans ..
long hairs and just super nice eye candy ,if you know good sativa and Thai landrace ,this lady is the best I have ever seen ...

researched her , she is a South Vietnamese sativa isolate landrace with direct links to native pure Thai sativa landrace ..and yes IBL...

pics are much easier.. this is the strain called Abducted. ..

Last edited:

Mallitlahuani

Did you grow her for that long on purpose? or could you not get it to flower naturally after a year? I have heard aboit cannabis that can live longer than a year but I've never seen it

xerb

Dang, I must be looking at this all wrong. I looked under the leaves, from top to bottom -
even under all the leaves at the bases of the plants, I used my flashlight, I even looked
with a UV light. I have looked at this from every possible angle, I just don't see any "tents".

Maybe, what I first thought you meant isn't what you were trying to convey.
These tents you are seeing, what shape are they?
Are they round, like dome tents?
Or are they more angular like cabin tents, or maybe triangular like little tepees?

Can you please post a picture? Who do you think put these tents there? Aliens?

I need to know, XERB

Sorry man just having fun. With my new glasses everything is tinted rose !

Cloneman

Veteran
I'm afraid your talking to a 6 year old thread, initiated by a well known Space Cadet who was abducted whilst traveling the universe..

browntrout

Veteran
I'm afraid your talking to a 6 year old thread, initiated by a well known Space Cadet who was abducted whilst traveling the universe..

Lolol, too bad he was abducted before we could see the abducted strain. Got that good aliem weed.

Latest posts

Latest posts