What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the Ultimate Sativa Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mexicani-ar

Bodhi / N.S.T. Acapulco Gold

Bodhi / N.S.T. Acapulco Gold

Attachments

• IMG_20160415_103141.jpg
    IMG_20160415_103141.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 56

Mystic Funk

Nice Guerrero you have their Mystic Funk, here is my Acapulco Gold from Bodhi / N.S.T. , saludos Mexicani-ar

very nice! maxicani

I love the shape of the leaf! i'm not familiar with Bodhi's Acapulco.
can you tell me a little more about it? is it a cross or pure? have you flowered this out before? if so how was it?

thanks
-mystic:tiphat:

B

blue_tick

mystic funk

it is the original A.G. he is offering them as freebies when you buy his Chinese sativa's

peace

Nice plant Mexican- ar I just gave my 11 seeds to an old guy from Mexico , he said it was his favorite strain . From the pictures I have seen it will get massive , buena suerte .

mexicani-ar

very nice! maxicani

I love the shape of the leaf! i'm not familiar with Bodhi's Acapulco.
can you tell me a little more about it? is it a cross or pure? have you flowered this out before? if so how was it?

Thanks mystic funk , the package they were in said Acapulco Gold pure vintage land race , this is my first time growing the AG, I haven't found much info on Bodhi's AG, saludos mexicani-ar

mexicani-ar

Nice plant Mexican- ar I just gave my 11 seeds to an old guy from Mexico , he said it was his favorite strain . From the pictures I have seen it will get massive , buena suerte .

Thanks for the kind words bigmotaman48 , what kept you from growing the AG? Let's hope your old friend plants those seeds asap, saludos mexicani-ar

FireIn.TheSky

My SE Europeans @ day 32 under MH/HPS 100% Bio/Organic feeding give pure water during mid and late flowering

Getting frosty and small leaves start to "choke" from too much resin :)

View Image

View Image

View Image

You grow some of the best organic long flowering sativas, I've admired your nevilles haze pics many times. what is your secret? How do you keep them so perfectly green for so long?

I've been growing organic for years, my conventional strains always come out good but every time I try to grow long flowering sativas they usually get all messed up.

Hazes are the worst for me, other sativas dont seem to be as sensitive as dutch hazes.

l33t

Veteran
Just keep N high in veg till early flower then drop it dramatically. Feed mostly PK then. Find some fertilizer that has no N and use this for early till late flowering. Keep the roots happy, never leave to dry completely. If you are not sure how to keep plants happy in old medium maybe you should consider sog 11/13 from clones. But I have to tell you that if you can't keep plants happy for too long with organic soil you must be doing something seriously wrong, like for example give water tap with chlorine and kill all microorganisms or something like that. Also sativas don't really like pure HPS, they really love Metal Halides and they will stay greener. There are other tips but more advanced so I would have to look at your plants to tell you exactly what you are doing wrong. I have no secret really I just look at the plants and judge accordingly. I don't use receipes or specific brand soil/fertilizers as I move around. I mix what I think is good.

I have a special Ace Seeds Purple Haze x Thai .... well I know it looks super compact and I really just have might mislabeled it, it's that short, shorter than kush diesel dutch hazes widows..! And its only like 25 days into flowering ( seed ) . Maybe Dubi could clear this for me ?? Anyway I don't think its mislabeled cause I usually take lots of care not to mislabel.

Ace Seeds Purple Haze x Thai super compact super early pheno @ Day around 25 flowering

picture.php

South East European landrace super fast super resinous phenotype @ Day 33

picture.php

picture.php

All 100% organic and all under a mix of MH/HPS

Last edited:

Skip

Veteran
Hey guys, this is a GREAT thread, but it's too big now.

Takes more than 20 sec to load for me (at 100+ mbps).
It's more due to the sorting the server must go thru (11,000+ posts!)

We need to close it soon. Please start a new one. Thanks!

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
That's one beautifully weird looking plant.

I grow a lot of herbs ,, normal cannabis is like the more erect varieties of rosemary ,, this thing is a hanging variety ,, be great on rock walls cascading down , or in a hanging pot ,, pretty novel, dont see much cannabis like it really ...
im not sure its a particularly desirable trait ,(would rot on the ground etc ) but looks cool ...

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Heres the big girl ,
hard to get a decent pic really ,,
but its at least 2 metres across now ,
lots of bud sites, its a nice plant , im fairly happy with it ..

picture.php

picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts