What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the Ultimate Sativa Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thule

Dr. Narrowleaf
Veteran
beautiful everybody :thank you:

my 2 cents

mauritius x ciskei bushman
picture.php

11/13 from seeds started in first days of december

:wave:

Looking good as always!

How old was she when she started flowering?

Ptg, good to see you and that Lao girl doing fine. :wave: Saw you disappeared from the other forum and wondered.

wdr

Veteran
Hello :wave:

Anybody have tried South African Kwazulu? I just ordered some seeds and cant find any pics in the net.

peace and love :joint:

BloodyTreez

Purple Haze - Pure Sativa!!!

Purple Haze - Pure Sativa!!!

Hi folks, here is one I don't think I have seen from anyone online, a shot of my pure purple haze sativa, from about a year ago. All stems purple with a little green, anyone seen it like this before?:D 12/12 from seed shown at almost 4 months, flowering for about 2 weeks.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

cheers,
BT

indifferent

Veteran
Hey BT, that is a lovely plant. Looks quite familiar to me, I seen the odd plant out of Seedman's Original Haze that looked similar but with less purple. Also, I have seen Colombian plants that looked quite a lot like yours. I would say what you have is a Colombian pheno of Haze, looks very Colombian to my eyes.

lasko

but did 12/12 trigger flowering much earlier than in the pure mauritius? :)

she was started in first days of december, so now is practical 3 months old - 2 months flowering. She will be flowering for at least 1-2 months. IMO ciskei bushman male cut down flower time a lot. That male is like 45-50 dayz pheno :D

B

bonecarver_OG

bloodytreez - looks like u got your haze polinated :D i see some seeds there :D

BloodyTreez

Hey BT, that is a lovely plant. Looks quite familiar to me, I seen the odd plant out of Seedman's Original Haze that looked similar but with less purple. Also, I have seen Colombian plants that looked quite a lot like yours. I would say what you have is a Colombian pheno of Haze, looks very Colombian to my eyes.

Indifferent you are indeed right! I was hoping/expecting someone to acknowledge and make out what she was! Thanks for noticing. :)

bloodytreez - looks like u got your haze polinated :D i see some seeds there :D

hmm, yeah I pollinated her with one of my BBHaze males. :bump:
misplace the beans though, but I know they are somewhere around, I have em stashed and like I did that while high, months and I cant find my stash! :chin: Happens when you have too many stash holes and smoke too much. lol

Here is a clone, of the above colombian purple haze- took about 14 days to root.
picture.php

picture.php

peace,
BT

Last edited:

indifferent

Veteran
Nie one Bloodytreez, colombians are a passion of mine.

picture.php

This looks so Colombian to me, for comparison, here is a Colombian Gold cutting from a few years ago:

Attachments

• P1010013.JPG
    P1010013.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 13
  • P1010018.JPG
    P1010018.JPG
    64.5 KB · Views: 13

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
I went to see a guy tonight whose friend has recently stopped growing - and smoking, by the sounds of it. I wasn't going to try and persuade him to start again, but the guy I know plonked this other guy's now-defunct seed box in front of me, and told me to help myself if there was anything interesting.

There wasn't much I wanted, to be honest, except there was one quite large bag, and written on the side it said "Supaseeds Acapluco Gold". Now I have no idea, of course, but they look about the right size, shape and color to be Mexican. I pulled a bunch out and sorted them when I got home into 'looks viable' and 'no chance' piles, and filed them away for future reference.

Could be bunk, but you never know...

indifferent

Veteran
Never heard of Supaseeds. I say pop em, you never know what they might be!

What else was there in that box? Any old things from the 90s?

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
Talking about Purple Haze.
I scored some buds labelled as such in A'dam in 93. Very light and airy buds, and nicely sticky. The flavour was quite fruity for a haze and the high was great, psychedelic and very giggly. I was lucky to find one seed in the buds, and grew it back in France. It produced a nearly black plant which quite oddly finished in the first week of september (grown on balcony). was crossed with a thick NL daddy, but alas seeds were lost when I moved to other place... :spank:

Sorry for bad pics, the plant was so dark it wouldn't reflect much light

Irie !

bigherb

Veteran
bloody treez

much respect bro shes a beauty

i damn sure anint seen no pics of that haze online ,seems diff too tomhill haze purple pheno

ime with skunk/haze during a cold spout i had seen som purle stems but they greened as it warmed ,ive had experience with a georgeous bagseed dubbed big necks she was all purple stems sparse buds with fat calxes all along the plant it grew very similar to the asian fanatsy pics

the purple haze is reported to be the colombian pheno of haze, i would agree sayin she is reminescent of som colombian gold plants pics ivee seen

id love to hear more about the history n backround info on ur haze tell us everything

im very interested in taste/aromas

indifferent

your cg looks almost identical too the phaze

curious as too which cg stock/souce she comes from

im also very interested in taste/aromas of your cg?

i have a great of lov the lumbo's myself colombian black/wacky weed is on my most wanted list

1luvbigherb

indifferent

Veteran
Hiya bigherb

That CG cutting was the old Brazilian Seeds one from 2004. I think it's pretty typical of highland colombian strains in looks, surprises me how much that phaze resembles it, of course, we all know there is a load of colombian genes in haze, but to see a pheno that looks totally colombian is a bit surprising to me. I don;t see many Mexican phenos of Haze being grown, could it be that the Thai and Colombian genes in Haze tend to dominate?

I'm gonna ressurect that colombian line from seed in a few weeks as well as starting three other colombian gold seedlines I've collected plus some old Panama Red seeds, a Chile x Colombian hybrid and possibly some other south americans, gonna do a loads of sats 12/12 from see looking for keepers.

bigherb

Veteran
we all know there is a load of colombian genes in haze, but to see a pheno that looks totally colombian is a bit surprising to me. I don;t see many Mexican phenos of Haze being grown, could it be that the Thai and Colombian genes in Haze tend to dominate?

well the first crops in 69-70 were reported mexican X lumbos ,then again the story of haze being a punto rojo backcross is interesting .

i dont kno about how dom thai /lumbo are in X's but i believe becaz these 2 were the first and last additions too the haze line soo those expressions are most prevalent,most available haze are hybrids and tomhill n tfd selection is f10 plus thai leaning that sams favored .

soo sams claiming he gave nev stock ,and nev producing a very colombian leaning haze line which greatly differs from tfd n tomhill is interesting

id lov too see one of the best representation of colombian gold =incense pheno crossed to a select nl5 and compare the neville haze line ,i dont think we'd see much diff i think nevs stock is diff tooo SAMS one being very thai expressive the other lumbo

mexican strains im not familar with but ime n reasearch our nyc hazes that are
dark chocolate ,floral,fresh,pepper spice,astringent type i believe are mex leaning

the pics of the oldschool hazes in s.holland look reminescent of som oaxacan pics n very similar too som nyc haze plants i had the pleasure to view outdoors ,full on bush type not sparse lil wispy buds,btw the oldschool hazes i mention are direct from neville

my experience with mako haze at 07 CC was wat i thought too be the mexican pheno.
in 06 the pheno i believe was diff abit sweeter more candied ,but she was reminescent of that cambodian haze that i found very special

algeria durin 07 cc i found to be reminescent of those taste/aromas i associate with mexican

1luvbigherb

Status
Not open for further replies.