What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the Ultimate Sativa Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
love? thank you :) I am going to say she is about 40 days into flowering; I think she will go up to 100 days easily, maybe more? who knows, I hope she can finish without troubles.

much peace

indifferent

Veteran
The most intriguing plant I have flowering at the moment is this Kentish Creme S1, the KC being an exceptional Jamaican.

This plant looks exactly like it's KC mother in veg, but since going into flower has changed somewhat. It branches a bit more than the KC does but the biggest difference is the leaves - they are much thinner and have more blades, making this look like a much more sativa leaning plant, but there is plenty of time left for her to develop and she might look more like her mother by the time she's done. Early resin production is promising as she is only just starting to produce flowers. The stems, petioles and leaf veins are purple throughout and the foliage a very dark green, unusual plant, reminds me a lot of some of the DJ short plants I've seen but more sativa.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

P

ptg

Looks great,africans strains are often very good!You're gone for a winter grow?:yeahthats

Early pearl x pahari,himalayan pheno:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:watchplant:

prajnaparamita

First Harvest/Round

First Harvest/Round

Hey sat-lovers,

I finally completed my first ever run, as a complete beginner who really didn't have any 'green fingers' to start off with. I have loved sats forever, and specifically decided to grow pure sats only as I grew up on the taste but seem to never be able to find any...

Anyway, this thread, and the grow thread, as well as the usual books have been great help, but you don't know until you do it yourself, and in the end I was happy to have any harvest at all. Months ago already, I prepared myself that the experience alone would be good for the next round.

I started off with planting 4 seeds each of:

Pahari Farmhouse - RSC
Malawi Gold - Afropips
Mama Thai

2 Pahari, 3 Malawi and all 4 Thai came up.

Got through veg fine, and ended up with good plants into flowering. I had some problems, but nothing major, but in hindsight always saw some yellowing near re-potting. (I did 10 oz. cups, to 16 oz cups, to 2.6 L to finally 1.7 gallon pots for flowering)

Flowering was under 1000 Watt HPS 12/12, and was about instant, after long veg, with diminishing hours. Ended up with 5 males, and was able to collect pollen from 2 separate Thai, and 1 Malawi, and pollinated the females. Basically, life was good until about 50-60 days in, when I got a lot of crispy brown/yellow leafs. I misinterpreted as nute burn, and watered a lot, but it took me easily another month to find out my tapwater is incredibly bad, at around 450 ppm. Flushing with 30 ppm store-bought water gave initial runoff around 2000 ppm.

In the end, I lost one Malawi, and nursed the remaining 3 to some kind of health. The Pahari hermied, but I put that down to the amount of stress it was under.

In the end they've all gone some 160 days ;) and especially the Thai has a reasonable amount to smoke from. I had already collected seeds (especially the Thai, again) by the time things started looking really bad, so soon the 2nd round will kick off... ;-)

So, to every newbie: check your water...!

P

ptg

Hey verdant,chunky sativa buds you got there!Chop will be for christmas time?:stocking:

RSC Golden lao,still alive!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And a seeded bud:
picture.php

thc43

Veteran
sativa stone although hybrid clones there crosses specially bigbud x bush have some rather lank ladies and hemp like gentz.
White rhino(cut) x

Bigbud(cut) x

:xmastree:

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
RAINHA, you Angolas are foxy one´s ;)

Verdant knows his sats :yes:

PTG: Have you thought less nitrogen & less intence light + more hours in the dark? Dont take as a offence;)

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
Ach, sorry but no sativa going around for me nowadays, just here a close up of some Angel Dust sativish pheno.

Beautifull Angolese Rainha, I like the shape fan leaves. Hmmm, outdoor winter grow, this sure is nice !

Ptg, as always it's pantagruelian !

Verdant, this Black Forest is a monster indeed ! Do you know about the lineage ?

Irie !

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
What??? No sativas fior MR.Iko?? A real surprise!

Howevre, pure indicas/hybrids can have very complex high too + the hash one can make :yes:

MRiko; Hiw about 2 grams of Turkish, Antalyan hash eaten and going into them narrow mountain roags with + 70 M cliffs -> what a ride...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts