What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the Ultimate Sativa Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

WokkaWokka!

These were the F2s which I see as impressive because all 6 females from 10 seeds turned out to be cup-winning quality. All totally silver with resin, bright green flowers and insane flavors. I can see some pulled to the neville's side (fruitier and tropical with trippy high) and others to the SSH (metallic, piney, denser with speedy high) but all finished in a 4 week window after around 12 weeks of flowering.

I made F3 seeds with two of the neville's dominant plants and blockhead seeds also. The blockhead is my favorite indica seedline and it is a genetic goldmine. I figure that the meeting of blockhead and phoenix will produce hybrids oozing with resin and flavor not to mention extreme potency.

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That's what I like to see, rainha Ginga, some real sativa's! :D

Have some of LMN's Angola X Banghi vegging now, along w/ Thai/Mex X Banghi. ;)

indifferent, that Purple Thai looks great! :jump:

lasko, that looks like some real jungle bud! Namaste. :joint:

Esskie

These were the F2s which I see as impressive because all 6 females from 10 seeds turned out to be cup-winning quality. All totally silver with resin, bright green flowers and insane flavors. I can see some pulled to the neville's side (fruitier and tropical with trippy high) and others to the SSH (metallic, piney, denser with speedy high) but all finished in a 4 week window after around 12 weeks of flowering.

I made F3 seeds with two of the neville's dominant plants and blockhead seeds also. The blockhead is my favorite indica seedline and it is a genetic goldmine. I figure that the meeting of blockhead and phoenix will produce hybrids oozing with resin and flavor not to mention extreme potency.

Ah my mistake :bashhead:, jus got a bit confuggled there

I agree, the Blockhead is a great strain with an interesting lineage which deserves a place in any indica garden.

if you end up with that sat high and the resin, yield of the indica not to say that Arjan's Haze #1 isn't an exceptional strain in terms of the phat buds consisting of calyx upon calyx and oh so sticky!

While I like to have something in a jar that gets me going when needed, we both like our indica. We'll be keeping an eye open for that grow thread as mentioned for sure!

If the 6 females were such good quality and were all finished around approx 12wks then I'd be looking for phenos from the Blockhead cross with all the good traits from the mothers but an earlier finish with fatter, more resinous bud from the Blockhead side?

I can see some primo quality bubble hash coming from such a cross :smoker:

You can see the resin on the inside of the jar from this stuff as it is :yes:

indifferent

Veteran
Purple Thai, 60 days 12/12 from seed, 1.5 litre pot of organic soilmix, fed organics (seaweed, molasses, guano, worm liquid)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Lionroot

Hi everyone,

I have checked this thread and is wonderful.
Well, I have started my first garden :jump:, Now that I moved homes I can start my grows, so I'm sharing some of my lady's
I have two Angola roja x Banghi (from la mano negra ), thanks kayaman for this great strain.
They are growing with 10 hours of direct sunlight and the day lasts total of 13:40 hours of light
They were started the firsts days of November.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Kayaman

Veteran
:D:D:D:D:D I also have a male of this F1 sativa hybrid at my terrace, so F2 are practically guaranteed. Unless we get 3 ladies, which is not that probable.

Kayaman

Veteran
Sierra Charlie x Old Timer's Haze

Sierra Charlie x Old Timer's Haze

Great sativa, I'm 80% sure it's a male, I will use his pollen if that's the case.

picture.php

picture.php

I will cross this one with Ar x B or with Vietnamese x China [Orient Express]

:wave:

elderwise

Fantastic forum folks. This really satisfies my curiosity. I've recently been curious about cannabis culture and history both mystical and medicinal. The picture of the 30 year old Colombian blew me away.
Smoked much Jamaican, Colombian, Panama Red etc. back in the crazy days. Now falling in love with Afghan and Persian delights. Thanks again for a great forum. I'll be back often.

Status
Not open for further replies.