What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the Ultimate Sativa Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

nachilloo

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dif. individuals details - Colombia Punto ROjo
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Marn

Thanks for sharing. This looks exactly like what I have but couldn't figure out what it was. Does yours smell piney/woody?

Yeah, it's got some piney/woodyness going on. Mine also smells like Mangos and spice. Just harvested some on my first run from clones. Makes for amazing hash.

LanXang

Mangos is the initial smell and the most dominant with some saw wood smell at the end. If I can get a half decent camera I will post my finish bud shots.

yoss33

Veteran
This thread really ripens and becomes Ultimate in December with the late outdoor sativas :)

Nirvana's Haze,
October:
picture.php

November:
picture.php

December:
picture.php

picture.php

Puday

Kariba, Nevilles, Oaxacan, Mullimbimby Madness

View Image

I know where I'm trick or treating this year ...

Amen!

Incidentally, if the MM, NH, and Oax smell anywhere near as good as this Kariba ... I'd say "the grails" were a success.

So what are you somewhere around 3 weeks hanging?

I know you said you wanted to let em' hang/cure for at least 6 weeks before sampling ... I am eagerly awaiting your smoke reports :big grin:

Well done Doc ... absolutely brilliant.

I tip my hat to ya'

after years of reading ICmag, I finally created an account ...this thread is just absolutly jaw dropping, congradulations to all you guys who have continuasly posted hundreds, if not thousands of delightful sativa pictures, all the best to all of you....

and a special thumbs up fo La Mano Negra, for his true work and love for cannabis, he is gone, but will not be forgotten!!!

red rider

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Santa Marta Gold 06

Santa Marta Gold 06

A little Colombian Sativa

Peace from Colombia!

Last edited:

EL MACO

Hi brothers

Look this strain Angola Verde x Banghi LMN La Mano Negra

Banghi = Early Sativa from Congo by Pigmeus indigenous tribe