This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by motaco View Post
    I just noticed a bunch of pictures from the first page have gone missing since the new ic layout. Anybody else notice this or know why it happened? I'd like to have them back up. Those were lots of great photos.
    i didnt really notice this ,i agree there is many great photos and info

i hope nothin from this thread or any others get erased,as of NOWADAYS ic seems to hav som of the oldest and most detailed info on the net .it be very sad it if was lost forever

motaco
    i appreciate your input and experiences shared in this thread aswell as everyone else

1luvbigherb
    in NYC around my way we say if it anint church it anint fire
    more incense and less nonsense

Comment

Originally posted by motaco View Post
      I just noticed a bunch of pictures from the first page have gone missing since the new ic layout. Anybody else notice this or know why it happened? I'd like to have them back up. Those were lots of great photos.
      Hey motaco, it's Rahan

I can't help for the older pics but I have few pics of old school sativas if you need

Jamaican lambsbread from the early 70's

Malawi in early flowering

Panama red buds

highland Thai

Comment

Thank you.

Rahan. Hello old friend. I saw you had come back to ic I just never got around to saying hello yet. You beat me to it. Good to see you on the boards.

The weird thing is they are still in my gallery and when I look to edit the post it still has them in place. The weird thing is I don't understand why some would disappear and not others. Especially since I see some of the same pics later in the thread reposted (or sometimes the post I took them from) in working order.

I'll have to pm a mod later and see whats up.
        The point I'm trying to make here... is that there there ain't no point to it. Thats all it is. Because there ain't no point. You didn't ask to come here and you sure can't choose how to leave. You don't know when you're going to go. So don't take this shit serious now. You better have some fun and plenty of it. Because when the shit is over and you ask for a refund its too late. All I can tell you is to keep some sunshine on your face. -Mudbone

Comment

Motaco,
          Would be a real shame too loose any detials from this thread....wonder if there is way too save our threads on discs or dvds, I'd try and contact the posters even if necesary one by one too repost thier pic if need be..not sure if they could edit there posts and repost that pic. If its from you copy pasting from others galleries...then maybe we could send you those pics some how, so you can load them too your own gallery and edit too repost ? jeje pain in the ass no doubt.

I'd love too save my thread...I know very well my friend what it's like too loose priceless info and time...yrs of posts in a thread you grow too love so much like we did in Overgrow.com....jeje just type'n Overgrow brings tears jeje

Blessings
          Chaman
          International Farmer

I am an international farmer,
          Cultivating my good sensimilla.

My cultivation is away in the woodland,
          And you should see my irie calli tree,
          How they beautifully grow.

And when my sensimilla get ripe,
          You can smell the sweet fragrance.
          And when I smoke it up man,
          It gives me a good meditation,
          It give me a good inspiration,
          For I to sing my song to the nation.

Comment

I think the pic issue has to do with the old gallery.I just recently uploaded some new pics to my old gallery as my new album is full, but within the last few days my new pics havent been showing
            Two Veg PC's and 250 HPS XXL Black & Decker Cab Kali Most, Jack Herer F6, F-13 F2, Chocolate Rain, Chem D, Green Manalishi, Romulan x Romulan Max and Northern Lights x Amnesia Haze Grow

250w+ HPS Operation Black & Decker XXL CAB(under construction)

Comment

[B]From Kathmandu, Titoon again
              [/B

big sativa bush

Nepal smoking TOUR
              Across the Atlantic and beyond : Hashish and Ganja Tales
              Carribean Sativa Tour !!
              Australian Strains Report, for Sativa lovers... !!
              My BUDs Thread

Comment

jejeje reminds me of my good old days...

before I got married and had too live under new...order lets say, now with the kids growing up so fast plants like that are a thing of the past...but bro, thats the way they should be done !!!! jejejejeje #UCK YEAH !!

Blessings,
                Chaman
                International Farmer

My cultivation is away in the woodland,
                And you should see my irie calli tree,
                How they beautifully grow.

And when my sensimilla get ripe,
                You can smell the sweet fragrance.
                And when I smoke it up man,
                It gives me a good meditation,
                It give me a good inspiration,
                For I to sing my song to the nation.

Comment

Excellent Titoon^^
                  the big buisson ardent!
                  Kenavo amigo

A Swazi bird to you man you see?

Comment

Yyyyeeeeaaaaahhhh!Titoon in a concrete jungle...what great place to smoke with a hookah!

Rhom,beautiful swazi you got there!very resinous!

Comment

best thread ever?

What can I say?

This is one of the best threads with some of the best pictures I have seen in a long time. So many people coming together for the beautiful Sativa plant...This plant brings so much value and I hope we continue to share it with others...

fresh chop smells so stinky

Some nice green from last year.. soil outdoor

last but not least, some of the 9 month cured best for last joint dedicated to this thread..

Cheers to the visions of cannabis Sativa...

& Burritos....

got strains? good..
                      now overgrow this world

Comment

Bloody nice sativas you have there bushman & kangativa!!

Comment

I wonder if anyone makes body hash with those huge himalayan sativas. Put on shorts and walk through those cannabis forests until your covered in resin. Probably would not take to long to be sticky with resin all over arms and legs.

Comment

I have read this in one old book...people running naked in the fields...don't know if it's true,i have hard time to believe in it...but i hope people doing that(if there were) have no hairs on the body!

Comment

Originally posted by ptg View Post
                              I have read this in one old book...people running naked in the fields...don't know if it's true,i have hard time to believe in it...but i hope people doing that(if there were) have no hairs on the body!
                              haha I don't think running would be the best choice, seems like a rough way to go.

Comment

If that's true, I bet they were tripping!

Hand-rubbing whole plants, much more practical.
                                I'm tossing pollen like breadcrumbs

Brotherhood of Eternal Love

R.I.P. DR. Jay, medical messiah
                                R.I.P. Medjool, ganja goddess
                                R.I.P. LMN , sativa king

Comment

Working...
                                X