Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mmmh Praj' miamm Accompany with this Swazi red 12 weeks' flowers (under cmh) lemon & spicy flavour...

Sooon the harvest

Comment

He mentioned the plants that were potent in that columbian vid were kryptonite. Aren't those from a dutch seed bank? Where is the big market for columbian, certainly isnt in the states. Thats amazing that many farmers still grow it there.

Comment

Mauritius cca. 80 dayz from cuts

namaste sativa lovers

Crazy Sativa for Patient People

Comment

Just found this amazing thread. Kudos to those who have shared.

It's going to take me several days to read through the 350ish pages.

Sativa all the way for me.

Comment

High sativa lovers! I tought i may share this pics with you in this thread. Its Old Timer's Haze x Destroyer . Mother was a Purple Haze plant, that's why the colurs are there...

these are the lower buds

these are the higher ones

saludos!
            OldTimer's Haze in South America

Southern Hemisphere 2010 season

Comment

The columbians in cauca province are growing dutch seed. This goes with the above posted video of columbian ganja. They say it will get you more stoned than columbian red lol! http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-199115.html

Comment

Originally posted by bigherb View Post
                im interested in the MM crosses,its my understanding shanti somhow worked on the strain

i have never heard of neville or shanti makin MM hybrids nor releasing them ,id lov to know WHO or WHERE this info came from

1luvbigherb

Hi Bigherb......It is me where that info came from, but it was me who did the crossing. In the early 90's I purchased WW and NLxH from sensi seed bank along with Jack H, Black Domina and a couple of others and procceded to cross them with the strains Bushweed is talking about.
                As for Shanti being the original breeder of MM, I dont know and to tell you the truth it wouldnt suprise me. It does have much the same characteristics as a wild crop found in the Hunter Valley area, which I also grew from some seed that I got, like looks, strength, bud formation and size. That is about all I can say about the strain as I dont know its origins.......cheers K
                STAY YOUNG AND GROW EM BIG

Comment

gkn, simply amazing

Comment

Best thread on the web.

Landrace Sativa FTMFW.

Mahalo to all and keep the awesomeness coming.

Comment

Does anyone remember that thread about hazes, where they have the old school soil mixes listed??

The ones where there would be like redwood sawdust in the mix.

Oldschool haze thread.

Anyone that remembers would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

Nepal Landrace male (kathmandu)

For those who haven't seen the N e p a l thread from my sig.

Nepal Sativa buds, Hash Making

The original plants went up to 3m, one bud for most. Extremely sativa... no pict ^

Nepal smoking TOUR
                        Across the Atlantic and beyond : Hashish and Ganja Tales
                        Carribean Sativa Tour !!
                        Australian Strains Report, for Sativa lovers... !!
                        My BUDs Thread

Comment

Amazing pics titoon, I bet that joint was mind-blowing!

Comment

I just noticed a bunch of pictures from the first page have gone missing since the new ic layout. Anybody else notice this or know why it happened? I'd like to have them back up. Those were lots of great photos.
                            The point I'm trying to make here... is that there there ain't no point to it. Thats all it is. Because there ain't no point. You didn't ask to come here and you sure can't choose how to leave. You don't know when you're going to go. So don't take this shit serious now. You better have some fun and plenty of it. Because when the shit is over and you ask for a refund its too late. All I can tell you is to keep some sunshine on your face. -Mudbone

Comment

Originally posted by titoon29 View Post
                              Nepal Landrace male (kathmandu)

For those who haven't seen the N e p a l thread from my sig.

Nepal Sativa buds, Hash Making
                              The original plants went up to 3m, one bud for most. Extremely sativa... no pict ^

i wish i would of been sitting to your left when u sparked that beast up

Comment

I wish i had some of the beans that he collected!

Comment

Working...
                                X