Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice bud. Here's a pheno of Angola x Banghi a friend in Holland recently grew, this one was a keeper, amazing smell/taste, like an old school lemony haze with a really energetic effect.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by charlie garcia View Post
      nice video, is not only Colombian Iron Lion, paraguayan also use same compressed style. Hard to dry due humid climate, smells to mold and amonia. Most grown in Colombia right now is crippy (columbian hybrids)

Excellent pics!

Comment

Yeah super cool Charlie. I appreciate it.

It really is our members that keep this thread great guys. I had fooled around looking at other forums recently and they simply pale in comparison. Tons of misinformation from what I call Know Nothing Know It Alls. It's nice to have a mature group of cannabis aficionados to talk to about pot without feeling like you are arguing in a dorm room. Part of convincing people to share info is making people feel like if they take the time to type up a long informative post that there will be an audience mature enough to read and appreciate it.

Way back when I started this thread at OG almost a decade ago I had been impressed by the quality of conversation taking place in the Di Wee Dalat sativa thread. I decided to make my own thread to try and learn about pot from the most knowledgeable groups of people I could find and try to convince them to share the information they've learned through the years. I really feel like we have succeeded in recreating and sustaining that environment here at IC.

As long as we have each other I think this will be a valuable thread for us as well as new comers for years to come. I know I still learn from everyone here.

A big THANK YOU to the RUST crew for keeping us up and running. You guys know who you are.
        The point I'm trying to make here... is that there there ain't no point to it. Thats all it is. Because there ain't no point. You didn't ask to come here and you sure can't choose how to leave. You don't know when you're going to go. So don't take this shit serious now. You better have some fun and plenty of it. Because when the shit is over and you ask for a refund its too late. All I can tell you is to keep some sunshine on your face. -Mudbone

Comment

positronic -THAI

first picture is about in 11th week i think
          cut it down after 14 weeks. it wasnt finished but had to cut her

Comment

taken under the hps as u all can see but it went really dark/purple at the end

stimulating nice buzz

Comment

Columbian gold

Some gold grown and girdled. I had some issues with the whole girdling/ not killing the plant/ over feeding as a result.
              another successful out door year at 52*north, beat bugs, the wettest season in memory, and a early frost. Auto flowers have been a blast

Comment

Originally posted by motaco View Post
                Yeah super cool Charlie. I appreciate it.

It really is our members that keep this thread great guys. I had fooled around looking at other forums recently and they simply pale in comparison. Tons of misinformation from what I call Know Nothing Know It Alls. It's nice to have a mature group of cannabis aficionados to talk to about pot without feeling like you are arguing in a dorm room. Part of convincing people to share info is making people feel like if they take the time to type up a long informative post that there will be an audience mature enough to read and appreciate it.

Way back when I started this thread at OG almost a decade ago I had been impressed by the quality of conversation taking place in the Di Wee Dalat sativa thread. I decided to make my own thread to try and learn about pot from the most knowledgeable groups of people I could find and try to convince them to share the information they've learned through the years. I really feel like we have succeeded in recreating and sustaining that environment here at IC.

As long as we have each other I think this will be a valuable thread for us as well as new comers for years to come. I know I still learn from everyone here.

A big THANK YOU to the RUST crew for keeping us up and running. You guys know who you are.
                I think it just proves that you need to have a certain type of mind to appreciate the finer qualities of the sativa side of the cannabis spectrum. I mean, anyone can appreciate the stony effect of an indica, but a sativa is altogether more subtle, complex and sophisticated, therefore sativas appeal to the more cerebral among us imho.

Comment

I was wonder'n about the time line on those Indian cannabis sativa plants that where grown in with the hemp, jejje Sativas grow very much like hemp in a tropical climate, if we talk about size and vigor, but would flower sooner or later, but in northern or southern climates since all they do is grow in veg state with longer hr days, and since they don't truely flower, maybe people where use'n cannabis testing it along side the hemp...

all along the caribean islands it was grown, in the eastern coast of the US, and in South America too, I'd bet the time lines aren't too far apart...I used too hike all over VA...never found "weedy" plants, but history tells of all these fields everywhere and boston tea party acts and blah blah...that before you where obligated too grow, then came the war campains jeje Weed for victory something like that and once agian fields where grown, this time of cannabis instead of hemp...yet suddenly they have all disapeared too. Hard to beleave we are all law obiding citizens jejeje

But in the Islands it became a way of life..Indian plants are in Jamican hands, is what came too be the so very tasty Lambs Bread, and in Colombia i'd prob bet the Corinto plants are are fabled too be of the best, and in yrs time they adapated too life in there new homes for the needs of the people...but I bet it all started from those same original Indian Sativas from so long ago. But I always ask my self, indians from the americas where smoke'n dif herbs long before any imigrants...but what kind if any of cannabis did they smoke, or was it more a blend of salvias and shrums ? cuase...the the witch crafts and use of Chaman's have been shared along all precolombian, and imigrant traditions from north to south.

Over the yrs came supply and demand and then they started too mix in more genetics, but it prob started with only a handfull of those first sativas that survived climate and growing conditions, Indian Cannabis I'm sure was the most wide spread and used.

Cool & Calm
                  Chaman

INderferent,
                  Not too mention the paranioa...some people just can't handle it jejjee or the heart thumping feeling when you feel it speed up, and you can't sit still. Love it !
                  International Farmer

I am an international farmer,
                  Cultivating my good sensimilla.
                  I am an international farmer,
                  Cultivating my good sensimilla.

My cultivation is away in the woodland,
                  And you should see my irie calli tree,
                  How they beautifully grow.

And when my sensimilla get ripe,
                  You can smell the sweet fragrance.
                  And when I smoke it up man,
                  It gives me a good meditation,
                  It give me a good inspiration,
                  For I to sing my song to the nation.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaman View Post
                    INderferent,
                    Not too mention the paranioa...some people just can't handle it jejjee or the heart thumping feeling when you feel it speed up, and you can't sit still. Love it !
                    True man, I like my sats as racy, tweaky and speedy as possible, which is why i love los sativas Mexicanos so much!

Comment

Amazing thread, motaco you're the man and everyone else who's contributed. A true gem of icmag, along w/the grow thread.
                      The Exploratory Laboratory
                      The fates lead him who will; him who won't they drag. - Seneca

Comment

Kangativa's sativas

Here's some giant outdoor sativas from Australian sativa breeder/grower Kangativa. His strains include landrace sativas personally collected from Indonesia, Thailand and Mexico (86' Highland Oaxacan Gold) as well as a stabilized line of Mullumbimby Madness from the early eighties. Kangativa has crossed these landrace strains to various Dutch varieties such as NL#5Haze, Jack Herer and White Widow, as well as Norcal Skunk & Norcal Haze from the emerald triangle.

Comment

That's the kind of plants I'd like to grow Amazing photos, bushweed!
                          "Wouldn't he remember his first home, what passed for wisdom there, and his fellow prisoners, and consider himself happy and them pitiable? And wouldn't he disdain whatever honors, praises, and prizes were awarded there to the ones who guessed best which shadows followed which? Moreover, were he to return there, wouldn't he be rather bad at their game, no longer being accustomed to the darkness? Wouldn't it be said of him that he went up and came back with his eyes corrupted, and that it's not even worth trying to go up? And if they were somehow able to get their hands on and kill the man who attempts to release and lead up, wouldn't they kill him?"

Comment

Originally posted by hoosierdaddy View Post
                            swazi red
                            YEEEEHAAAAAA!!!

-wam-
                            bloody marvellous!!

''cultivating the earth and reaping a fruitful crop, is like saying a thousand prayers''

Comment

DAMN bushweed! that is nuts! great pics and plants man. Thanks for sharing.

Originally posted by indifferent View Post
                              I think it just proves that you need to have a certain type of mind to appreciate the finer qualities of the sativa side of the cannabis spectrum. I mean, anyone can appreciate the stony effect of an indica, but a sativa is altogether more subtle, complex and sophisticated, therefore sativas appeal to the more cerebral among us imho.
                              Well I didn't mean it quite like that. In fact though I love sativas my favorite smokes are mild indica hybrids. Bubblegum, Blueberry, etc. Sativa influenced but definitely not pure. I think the types of stones we enjoy is just a personal preference. I just meant in the "build it and they will come" type of way. That a lot of experienced older growers like sativas, and that they feel this thread is worth their time posting in. I just wanted to say thanks to those that take the time to post and keep this thread the gem that it is.
                              Last edited by motaco; 05-16-2010, 20:43.
                              The point I'm trying to make here... is that there there ain't no point to it. Thats all it is. Because there ain't no point. You didn't ask to come here and you sure can't choose how to leave. You don't know when you're going to go. So don't take this shit serious now. You better have some fun and plenty of it. Because when the shit is over and you ask for a refund its too late. All I can tell you is to keep some sunshine on your face. -Mudbone

Comment

Mama Thai trichs - 9 weeks of flowering

Took this picture last night. Cropped a little bit for the trichome detail...

9 weeks, ~11:40/12:20

Comment

Working...
                                X