This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by motaco View Post
    Hello all. (If you just skim this post check the vid link)

It's nice to see everyone joining in the conversation. I still have my reservations on the relevance of hemp growing and cannabis americana on any 60's to 70's era pot from the appalachia area, and even that High Times best buy award I believe came in '83 (not positive on that though) when lots of indica'd up genes were around as opposed to '73. At any rate this thread is about exchange of information and ideas so it's nice to have different opinions expressed and thanks to all who contribute.

On a new note I was just dicking around on google videos and came across this great video of Colombian marijuana from CNN. Enjoy.

http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/vi...juana.cnn.html
    Interesting video, only if the columbians could learn some proper bud handling techniques. its pretty sickening to see all those nice buds being pressed into bales.

Comment

Motaco, thanks for posting

Just $4 for a kilo what the farmer earns, twice as much as coffee.I pay here in the coffeeshop €6 ($7.50) per gram of Colombian Gold brickweed and €4.50 ($5.55) for 250 g Colombian coffee.

Namaste

Comment

nice video, is not only Colombian Iron Lion, paraguayan also use same compressed style. Hard to dry due humid climate, smells to mold and amonia. Most grown in Colombia right now is crippy (columbian hybrids)

Comment

http://edition.cnn.com/video/data/2....juana.cnn.html

awesome colombian stuff! wonder what that hybrid is made from and how it found its way to the farmers?

cheers great friend, hope you enjoy weekend to the max!
          .^???®??S ?®Ø? ?£??

Click the gif to learn much more about HFH:

Comment

A taste of Kangativa's sativas

Oaxacan

Mullumbimby Madness

Mullum Madness x Mullum Madness/SkHz

MM

Old school Norcal Skunk

MMxWW

Old school Norcal Haze

etc.

Oaxacan Space Shuttle (NL5Hz)

MM

White Thai

Last edited by bushweed; 12-29-2010, 12:26.

Comment

Originally posted by bushweed View Post
              Here's some giant outdoor sativas from Australian sativa breeder/grower Kangativa. His strains include southeast Asian landrace sativas from Indonesia and Thailand and a stabilized line of Mullumbimby Madness dating back to the early eighties. The Mullum Madness has also been crossed to a variety of plants including Oaxacan Gold and various early Dutch Haze varieties from Neville and Shantibaba. The quality of these plants speak for themselves.

Its damn foggy on the pica's.I don't see a damn thing.
              Ah, the fog has cleared up.

Namaste

Last edited by elmanito; 05-16-2010, 08:27.

Comment

Nice to see this thread still going strong love your sativas, brothers and sisters!!!

Comment

swazi red

Comment

Which seedbank is the Swazi from? Looks like she's a bit of a picky eater, the bottom is yellow which say's more N, but the tops have downturned tips, saying no more N.

Looks like you have some mites going on there, good luck with those, damn things!

Comment

No seed bank, these were collected by hand in SA.
                      This little girl is only about a month old flowered 12/12 from seed.
                      I haven't fed her at all, and there is very little nutrition in the medium.
                      The bottom leaves you see are the first set of three finger leaves, which like the first single finger leaves nearly always turn and fall...at least I don't pay much attention to them in the way of figuring out what they are hungry for.
                      The tops are not turned down from a nutrition issue, but more from being manhandled I think.
                      And yes, I have had a mite problem this spring. Only time I have had mites in the last 4 years or so. I hate them and thrips with a passion.
                      She has no live mites at present, and I can still see what may be some eggs.
                      All my plants are undergoing treatments.
                      Thanks for the critique!

Comment

Interesting to see a proper Swazi, at least you know it's not watered down with Skunk!

Most Swazi i have grown in the past grew as one big cola, looks like that is what you're in store for too, be interesting to see how long she goes, I expect 14 weeks or maybe a bit longer.

Wasn't trying to be critical, just saying what I saw, hope you weren't offended!

Good luck with those pesky mites!

Comment

No, I wasn't offended at all. I sometimes don't pay the closest attention and will also see things when looking at my shots.
                          I agree that the structure looks for sure like a single cola style.
                          The mites I hate, but I can deal with them. I just like to do it as naturally as possible. I am currently using spinosad with great success. The heavy stuff only if need be.
                          I'll update a few in the next few months.

Keep those great Sats coming folks!
                          I envy you, charles!!!!
                          Great stuff, mot!

Comment

Originally posted by bushweed View Post
                            Here's some giant outdoor sativas from Australian sativa breeder/grower Kangativa. His strains include southeast Asian landrace sativas from Indonesia and Thailand and a stabilized line of Mullumbimby Madness dating back to the early eighties. The Mullum Madness has also been crossed to a variety of plants including Oaxacan Gold and various early Dutch Haze varieties from Neville and Shantibaba. The quality of these plants speak for themselves.

im interested in the MM crosses,its my understanding shanti somhow worked on the strain

i have never heard of neville or shanti makin MM hybrids nor releasing them ,id lov to know WHO or WHERE this info came from

1luvbigherb
                            in NYC around my way we say if it anint church it anint fire
                            more incense and less nonsense

Comment

Shanti was one of the people who created MM, he's stated that. He also said it was a Thai/Colombian and 'the closest thing to Neville's Haze' he's encountered.

Neville never had any Haze imho, he just renamed MM as Haze to cash in on the name.

Comment

Angola Red x Banghi (Congo)

Some dry african sativa from LaManoNegra.

If a stranger walked up to you and poured pebble like seeds into your hand and then said, 'plant them and your harvest can be made into rope, cloth or paper. It could help the sick or intoxicate.'
                                What would you say?

I'm yet to find out why mixing ganja flowers with nicotine. One heals the other kills.

Babylon will never live to stop the rising of Jah Sun!

Oh the point is that, their money cover all of it
                                In search of life, you can see their money conquer all of it.

Wisdom comes from Nature

Kayaman's outdoor thread

Comment

Working...
                                X