What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the Ultimate Sativa Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
:) Mazar at 100...
picture.php

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Good Friday Sativa

Good Friday Sativa

Lovely foxtailing from both of you! Just made me smile.
Here have some of my MBS
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Good Friday to all that celebrate it

Pepé The Grower

ICMag Donor
Veteran
damn pepe you got some really nice stuff going.

Hey motaco, i'm glad they please you!:tiphat:...those are old pics from last year,got a few more to put there...some you already seen,but this time i won't delete them..:biggrin:

Now if ever you're at it again,drop me a pm ;)

Pepé The Grower

ICMag Donor
Veteran
@ everybody,very nice sativa specimen we got there!With some very nice foxtails!:woohoo:

@ paulo,that's very nice...but what is MBS?

And as a reminder some lao sativa pictures:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
I can't believe I forgot to post this one...

Black Widow
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I found her at a local collective and I fell in love with her when I saw her and smelled her. She goes about 15 weeks and is so nice! Can't wait to throw her outside sometime. Keep it danK Sativa lovers!

PicosPoisonftw!

I can't believe I forgot to post this one...

Black Widow

I found her at a local collective and I fell in love with her when I saw her and smelled her. She goes about 15 weeks and is so nice! Can't wait to throw her outside sometime. Keep it danK Sativa lovers!

Always fascinated w/brazilian leaning widows! Is she fruity???

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
Always fascinated w/brazilian leaning widows! Is she fruity???

Uhmmm kinda...more like a musky sweetness, that distinct widow smell. The collective was using it to make dry ice kief...the buds themselves wouldn't go well according to the director...don't they know what sativa is...

You think it leans to the brazilian side? I thought so too but I have had people tell me the sativa comes from the south indian side...whatever side she comes from, I fuckin love this cut. :)

This Black widow sweet n musty too

This Black widow sweet n musty too

CalcioErba your Black Widow reminds me of the pheno I have. She has the same musty sweetness. However mine also has a little bubgum fruitiness, yields quite well and done around 9.5 weeks

BWdwcDoneWhole.jpg

BWdwcStriptop.jpg

BWdwcDoneLeaftric.jpg

She has the classic sat xmas tree shape, but chunky buds
169BWwhole.jpg

170BWtopcola.jpg

Her leaves aren't that skinny so I assumed she was leaning toward the Indian hybrid side of the cross???

Happy Growing

masamaaso

Veteran
CalcioErba your Black Widow reminds me of the pheno I have. She has the same musty sweetness. However mine also has a little bubgum fruitiness, yields quite well and done around 9.5 weeks

View Image

View Image

View Image
She has the classic sat xmas tree shape, but chunky buds
View Image

View Image

Her leaves aren't that skinny so I assumed she was leaning toward the Indian hybrid side of the cross???

Happy Growing

Hey ,,,Ive been trying to PM you all morning,,says my inbox is full,,,,anyone tell me how im supposed to empty it so I can get and send PMs,,?
C P ,,,I am very interested in what you have to say,,,please keep in touch...

yoss33

Veteran
Talking about sativa phenos of White/Black Widow.... here are some shots of plants a friend used to grow from WW seeds. Each year he selected seeds from the mothers with most sativa high. These ones here are F3, I think. High was good, but potency dropped with generations. The following year the outdoor place got busted (all plants dug out from the ground and stolen) and he moved indoors where these WW descendants were a complete failure (low yield and potency), perhaps because of the several seasons of outdoor selection.

picture.php

Adze

Hello masamaaso,

If you look just below your sceen name, click on private messages. Should take you to where you can delete the one message you're allowed. I hope that works. I'm new here too, just working it out.

masamaaso

Veteran
Hello masamaaso,

If you look just below your sceen name, click on private messages. Should take you to where you can delete the one message you're allowed. I hope that works. I'm new here too, just working it out.

Thank You...

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
Are daddies welcomed here ?

Here some sativa dominant males I used past season for breeding projects. Pics shot mid-July, mucho early dads these are !

Lesotho Quick Gold, which is Early Lesotho x (Danish Passion x Guerilla Gold), courtesy of Esben, thanks again bro ! :wave:

Isara, a partially home-made hybrid for outdoor, which is :
HashPlant2 x Picar'ghani

Irie !

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Iranians Day 41

Attachments

• DSC06693.jpg
    DSC06693.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 11
  • DSC06694.jpg
    DSC06694.jpg