X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hype (75% Maui 25% Thia.)
    Attached Files

Comment

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to blan-k-flor again.

Such serrated leaves.

Salud Amigo Blan-k-flor.

If a stranger walked up to you and poured pebble like seeds into your hand and then said, 'plant them and your harvest can be made into rope, cloth or paper. It could help the sick or intoxicate.'
      What would you say?

I'm yet to find out why mixing ganja flowers with nicotine. One heals the other kills.

Babylon will never live to stop the rising of Jah Sun!

Oh the point is that, their money cover all of it
      In search of life, you can see their money conquer all of it.

Wisdom comes from Nature

Kayaman's outdoor thread

Comment

gkn this othaze x destroyer must be fckin outstanding cross and awesome smoke
        hempy this maui x thai looks crazy how it smokes?

Comment

here's a wild nepal sativa I grew last summer.. it wasn't quite potent but had a weird motivating effect to it, it may be of some interest. It was done by the middle of september at 45N

it smelled of orange peel and bubblegum at first then sweet carrots and had a very warm berry fruit smell after the cure, not much taste.. but smoking stems isn't quite fun.

it stopped growing at 1.5m but the side branching stretched all throughout flowering

and a cross I made with chitral pollen.

no purpling yet, who knows if it'll show up. it already smells woodsier than the original but still has that sweetness buried deep, growing by a window and rootbound
          Last edited by burningfire; 03-13-2010, 03:38. Reason: addition

Comment

LMN's Thai/Mexican X Banghi @ 75 days.

Plant #1

Plant #2

Plant #3

I'm tossing pollen like breadcrumbs

Brotherhood of Eternal Love

R.I.P. DR. Jay, medical messiah
            R.I.P. Medjool, ganja goddess
            R.I.P. LMN , sativa king

Comment

Nice resin and colors on your girls mate!

We continue with spanish work,ACE's Double Thai( Koh Chang Thai x Meao Thai) in early flowering:

Comment

Great pics every where !

Comment

Acapulco Gold. 8 weeks
                  Attached Files

Comment

Internode, this one looks purple instead of gold anyway great colors

Comment

Awesome colors Internode.
                      "Make the most of the Hemp seed, and plant it everywhere." George Washington
                      “Some of my finest hours have been spent on my back veranda, smoking hemp and observing as far as my eye can see.” – Thomas Jefferson
                      Expendabilty:
                      Kirk, Spock, Dr McCoy, and ensign Ricky go down to an alien planet. Guess which one isn't coming back!

Comment

Couple of my dry Kali Most from MOD for those of you that havent visited MODs section or my grow thread

Two Veg PC's and 250 HPS XXL Black & Decker Cab Kali Most, Jack Herer F6, F-13 F2, Chocolate Rain, Chem D, Green Manalishi, Romulan x Romulan Max and Northern Lights x Amnesia Haze Grow

250w+ HPS Operation Black & Decker XXL CAB(under construction)

Comment

From LaManoNegra
                          Angola Roja x Banghi (Congo)

If a stranger walked up to you and poured pebble like seeds into your hand and then said, 'plant them and your harvest can be made into rope, cloth or paper. It could help the sick or intoxicate.'
                          What would you say?

I'm yet to find out why mixing ganja flowers with nicotine. One heals the other kills.

Babylon will never live to stop the rising of Jah Sun!

Oh the point is that, their money cover all of it
                          In search of life, you can see their money conquer all of it.

Wisdom comes from Nature

Kayaman's outdoor thread

Comment

Wow, count me in.

Comment

Very good looking girl Kayaman!! Here Nepal/Jamaica/Oaxaca in full blooming

and a little paraguayan sativa x Kali Mist

Comment

Beautiful girls there mates^^

Here is my golden lao,week 24:

Comment

Working...
                                X