Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nie one Bloodytreez, colombians are a passion of mine.

This looks so Colombian to me, for comparison, here is a Colombian Gold cutting from a few years ago:
    Attached Files

Comment

I went to see a guy tonight whose friend has recently stopped growing - and smoking, by the sounds of it. I wasn't going to try and persuade him to start again, but the guy I know plonked this other guy's now-defunct seed box in front of me, and told me to help myself if there was anything interesting.

There wasn't much I wanted, to be honest, except there was one quite large bag, and written on the side it said "Supaseeds Acapluco Gold". Now I have no idea, of course, but they look about the right size, shape and color to be Mexican. I pulled a bunch out and sorted them when I got home into 'looks viable' and 'no chance' piles, and filed them away for future reference.

Could be bunk, but you never know...
      My Current Grow - Indoor
      My Current Grow - Harvest Photos
      My Outdoor Grow 2009
      'Goldfinger' - Malawi Gold X Flo - Test Grow
      Thai Stick Test Grow
      Flo Breeding Question
      'Kentish Creme' - Jamaican Strain Identification
      'JLo' - Kentish Creme X Flo breeding project
      Proposal for Licensed Domestic Cannabis Cultivation

Comment

Never heard of Supaseeds. I say pop em, you never know what they might be!

What else was there in that box? Any old things from the 90s?

Comment

Talking about Purple Haze.
          I scored some buds labelled as such in A'dam in 93. Very light and airy buds, and nicely sticky. The flavour was quite fruity for a haze and the high was great, psychedelic and very giggly. I was lucky to find one seed in the buds, and grew it back in France. It produced a nearly black plant which quite oddly finished in the first week of september (grown on balcony). was crossed with a thick NL daddy, but alas seeds were lost when I moved to other place...

Sorry for bad pics, the plant was so dark it wouldn't reflect much light

Irie !
          "To forbid or even seriously to restrict the use of so gracious an herb as hemp would cause widespread suffering and annoyance and to large bands of worshipped ascetics, deep-seated anger. It would rob the people of a solace in discomfort, of a cure in sickness, of a guardian whose gracious protection saves them from the attacks of evil influences, and whose mightly power makes the devotee of the Victorious, overcoming the demons of hunger and thirst, of panic, fear, of the glamour of Maya or matter, and of madness, able in rest to brood on the Eternal, till the Eternal,possessing him body and soul, frees him from the haunting of self and receives him into the Ocean of Being." Indian Hemp Drugs Commission

"Never doubt that a small group of people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." Margaret Mead

"I can, I shall and in the future I will have done" C. Montgomery Burns

Comment

this is my new home brothers

Comment

bloody treez

much respect bro shes a beauty

i damn sure anint seen no pics of that haze online ,seems diff too tomhill haze purple pheno

ime with skunk/haze during a cold spout i had seen som purle stems but they greened as it warmed ,ive had experience with a georgeous bagseed dubbed big necks she was all purple stems sparse buds with fat calxes all along the plant it grew very similar to the asian fanatsy pics

the purple haze is reported to be the colombian pheno of haze, i would agree sayin she is reminescent of som colombian gold plants pics ivee seen

id love to hear more about the history n backround info on ur haze tell us everything

im very interested in taste/aromas

indifferent

your cg looks almost identical too the phaze

curious as too which cg stock/souce she comes from

im also very interested in taste/aromas of your cg?

i have a great of lov the lumbo's myself colombian black/wacky weed is on my most wanted list

1luvbigherb
              in NYC around my way we say if it anint church it anint fire
              more incense and less nonsense

Comment

Hiya bigherb

That CG cutting was the old Brazilian Seeds one from 2004. I think it's pretty typical of highland colombian strains in looks, surprises me how much that phaze resembles it, of course, we all know there is a load of colombian genes in haze, but to see a pheno that looks totally colombian is a bit surprising to me. I don;t see many Mexican phenos of Haze being grown, could it be that the Thai and Colombian genes in Haze tend to dominate?

I'm gonna ressurect that colombian line from seed in a few weeks as well as starting three other colombian gold seedlines I've collected plus some old Panama Red seeds, a Chile x Colombian hybrid and possibly some other south americans, gonna do a loads of sats 12/12 from see looking for keepers.

Comment

Thai Haze vegging. 2008 outdoor

sorry for bad pics

Comment

we all know there is a load of colombian genes in haze, but to see a pheno that looks totally colombian is a bit surprising to me. I don;t see many Mexican phenos of Haze being grown, could it be that the Thai and Colombian genes in Haze tend to dominate?

well the first crops in 69-70 were reported mexican X lumbos ,then again the story of haze being a punto rojo backcross is interesting .

i dont kno about how dom thai /lumbo are in X's but i believe becaz these 2 were the first and last additions too the haze line soo those expressions are most prevalent,most available haze are hybrids and tomhill n tfd selection is f10 plus thai leaning that sams favored .

soo sams claiming he gave nev stock ,and nev producing a very colombian leaning haze line which greatly differs from tfd n tomhill is interesting

id lov too see one of the best representation of colombian gold =incense pheno crossed to a select nl5 and compare the neville haze line ,i dont think we'd see much diff i think nevs stock is diff tooo SAMS one being very thai expressive the other lumbo

mexican strains im not familar with but ime n reasearch our nyc hazes that are
                    dark chocolate ,floral,fresh,pepper spice,astringent type i believe are mex leaning

the pics of the oldschool hazes in s.holland look reminescent of som oaxacan pics n very similar too som nyc haze plants i had the pleasure to view outdoors ,full on bush type not sparse lil wispy buds,btw the oldschool hazes i mention are direct from neville

my experience with mako haze at 07 CC was wat i thought too be the mexican pheno.
                    in 06 the pheno i believe was diff abit sweeter more candied ,but she was reminescent of that cambodian haze that i found very special

algeria durin 07 cc i found to be reminescent of those taste/aromas i associate with mexican

1luvbigherb

Comment

bigherb great post. some interesting info for consideration

Comment

golden lao

at 22 weeks

Comment

ptg nice foxtails. must be some killer smoke

Comment

my first sativa grow and im finding the buds to be real airy and strechy is this normal they look like they are massive but on closer inspection there aint much to them will they fill out or am i doing somthing wrong sorry no pics as i have no camera

Comment

Originally posted by ptg View Post
                              at 22 weeks
                              this is what my plant looks like but not as mature i thought i had done somthing wrong as the buds are like this airy sorry if i sound like a dumb noob

Comment

golden laos is a beauty

id love too hear a smoke report after cure

have you run her before do you have any experience with the smoke ?

1luvbigherb

Comment

Working...
                                X