What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the Ultimate Sativa Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Nigeria x (Nepal x Jamaican)

Nigerian mother : From bagseeds from nigeria, mini 25 weeks flowering, over powering stretch but crazy vigor as well, will take half of your 4x4 tent in 16 weeks straight from seeds. Never smoked it due to misfortune.

Nepal x Jamaican : f2 from Ace, male mostly Nepali dominant, quick flowering and seems some indica influence.

Those girls are 28 days into flowering on the picts. Just a little resin starting to showing up, and seems the Nigeria mom is very dominant in the cross, bringing the ultra sativas side in the cross. Still less stretchy of course. Resin is very slowly building up and his small, smell like the nigeria mom so far, slightly Woody / Earthy.

I am gonna make seeds with some of my fav males ...

++

Kangativa

Veteran
A beautiful spring day, Gum tree in the background and a Aussie Sativa reaching for the sky.
Thats what growing plants is all about and nothing else gives you a greater satisfaction:gday:

picture.php

B

bocil

Excuseme for the stupid ,RACO this is autentical Colombian females.There are Colombia Punto Gordo.Look very nice the colours.

images-12.jpg

:muahaha::muahaha:

Man, I love this thread. The sativa photos everyone is sharing really are more beautiful and elegant than the indicas.

The Colombian bud Raco shared is about as mature as I was ever able to get the "redbud" 'lumbo plants I used to grow in the early '80's, before the hard freeze would come. It was still very potent, and blew folks away who expected "homegrown" to be crap.

My only sativa dom plants this year were from CO Cough S1 from hermi bag seed. I like the S1 smoke better than the bud it came from. Even though it is supposed to be NL5 x Haze, the plants were very sativa in just about every way. Some have the typical Haze fragrance, others had a sweet grape smell. The grape smelling plants were the ones that would show purple colors. Funny how purple plants can smell so purple.

SuperConductor

Veteran
Vietnam Black x C99

same VBC99 next to VBC99 x Celestial Temple Sativa

Sadly these plants had to be killed due to landlord visit but I got clones and they'll be back.

VanVulpen

Veteran
Sweet pics is that highland thai from RSC

Yes it is, mate :) For those asking these plants have been vegging outdoors for a good few months before being moved indoors so that's probably why they look so developed at 9 weeks... I can give them another ten i suppose and i'll probably switch to 11/13 soon...
Great plants everyone, this thread is one of the best ever, k +++

Kali Mist, different phenos...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
420giveaway
5 out of 5 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Terpene

I love the smell of cannabis in the morning
Veteran
Green House Seeds Hawaiian Snow (standard) just starting out.
(Pure Haze X Neville's Haze) x Hawaiian Haze

picture.php

picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts