What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Do you even OGKB 2.0 Bro??? Let them eat Cookies!

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
so my pictures used to have an URL below them in my albums, and i'd copy that address and paste it in my posts.

now there's no addy below the pictures, how are you supposed to add a picture now??

testing
fetch?photoid=15893794.jpg

i guess that works ok. site sucks like this tho.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Do you even icmag 2.0 bro?

What’s your go to smoke from the covid crop chunk?

-DD

you mean from my outdoor this year? frost messed up most of my sour this year and I'm still smoking 2019 ECSD every morning and Headband at night along with some 2.0. Hollywood Pure Kush did the best in 2020 an I smoke lots of that and the Corey Stardawg too.

mostly I been heading to Mass to get indoor from a friend, OG Kush, Cake and Mac 1 will be getting my stimulus money soon, up in smoke Bro!

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
This is a trip down memory lane. I obtained the 2.0 in 2014 and it’s been my crews favorite knockout body stone herb. It yields, fast veg, doesn’t stretch much and there’s nug down to the dirt. KY crew thanks you!

Applesauce

Thanks for the info, it certainly should be easy to access by now, what makes them one of the big vendors?

they only have 600 followers... looks like most of their menu is stuff circulating here, maybe a member running it?

what are their prices like?

I'm happy it is available in Cali finally but it's not that new-new now.

2.0 has great medicinal effects but I'm smoking more Mac1 and Cake when my jar is full...

Pink Box has your OGKB 2.0 as their top-end $150 clone on strainly. I was about to grab a cut from this seller and ship it back to MASS until I found the strainly thread on RIU. People who bought named cuts from pink box and are now growing out reporting they aren't the proper cuts. Quite a few examples of it too. I tried to clarify my own concern before purchasing and the seller is extremely abrasive and doesn't answer point-blank questions, stating they do not care about the forums and their opinion. IG must be good to them, fair enough.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Pink Box has your OGKB 2.0 as their top-end $150 clone on strainly. I was about to grab a cut from this seller and ship it back to MASS until I found the strainly thread on RIU. People who bought named cuts from pink box and are now growing out reporting they aren't the proper cuts. Quite a few examples of it too. I tried to clarify my own concern before purchasing and the seller is extremely abrasive and doesn't answer point-blank questions, stating they do not care about the forums and their opinion. IG must be good to them, fair enough.

I friend picked up a lot of stuff from strainly but wasn't much legit or healthy.

if you can fin someone who resells legit Dark heart clones that might work but I'd stick with trusted ICmag members FTW!

Applesauce

I've had successful outcomes using strainly but I use due diligence. I think there are a lot of sellers swindling people from instagram with fake cuts. A few good sellers.

Desert Dan

Veteran
Can we keep the mag alive via Chunky’s thread?:deadhorse

Strainly is a good way to bring pest and disease into your garden, but it is also the only way I have gotten access to some of my favorite cuts :dunno:

Essentially it’s like picking up cuts at a virtual dispensary. Sometimes you get lucky, but the house usually wins. Fake cuts abound, most of the vendors don’t even realize. :pointlaug

Pop seeds...

-DD

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
looks like we're legal here and can flower 6 per house 6 immature. medical users get to grow in 6 months and rec has to wait 18 months after the first dispensary opens...

do I kill off 190 seedlings now, lol? I'm popping off a few new crosses with the Josh D OGK, 92 OGK, Cake and Hollywood Pure Kush beans...

not much to say since they haven't released the text of what passed, we only got Home grow because of the scandals that Cuomo is facing.

the big thing is no search because of weed odor. the regulations and taxes will keep the legal market shitty and the traditional market is going to thrive for years.

weather has been good here and I was working on a new OD bed today.

next year I hope to have a greenhouse big enough for 6 full season plants and six that get depped and harvested before the full season finishes.

I switched to Oasis blocks for cloning and having great results, got roots on new cuts here, Gushers, Platinum OG, Gelato 33.

sunnyvale-tp

looks like we're legal here and can flower 6 per house 6 immature. medical users get to grow in 6 months and rec has to wait 18 months after the first dispensary opens...

do I kill off 190 seedlings now, lol? I'm popping off a few new crosses with the Josh D OGK, 92 OGK, Cake and Hollywood Pure Kush beans...

not much to say since they haven't released the text of what passed, we only got Home grow because of the scandals that Cuomo is facing.

the big thing is no search because of weed odor. the regulations and taxes will keep the legal market shitty and the traditional market is going to thrive for years.

next year I hope to have a greenhouse big enough for 6 full season plants and six that get depped and harvested before the full season finishes.

I switched to Oasis blocks for cloning and having great results, got roots on new cuts here, Gushers, Platinum OG, Gelato 33.

I have a buddy who makes the mass trip. I completely agree about cuomo....2 weeks ago cultivation was off the table and now 12 lol.
But was nice picking up a eighth of rosin and not having to worry about going to jail for 2 years. I hope the dispensaries we do have could maybe update there menu now.

sunnyvale-tp

Can we keep the mag alive via Chunky’s thread?:deadhorse

Strainly is a good way to bring pest and disease into your garden, but it is also the only way I have gotten access to some of my favorite cuts :dunno:

Essentially it’s like picking up cuts at a virtual dispensary. Sometimes you get lucky, but the house usually wins. Fake cuts abound, most of the vendors don’t even realize. :pointlaug

Pop seeds...

-DD

yep I picked up Pnwstrainhunters chemd. I figured it could be the phinest cut at the worst. but im sure its a hindu kush, 100% indica. The vendors who carry 1000 strains and refuse to answer any legit questions should be avoided. Also the vendors buy from each other making it even harder to determine whats real or not.

Desert Dan

Veteran

What are they crossed with Chunk? Hit us with some pics!

-DD :chin:

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
I like the 2.0 shes cookie ish with a better yield. I have trouble getting big tops from my bushes under led but all the popcorn makes it to the bag.