What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Search for Trip Weed

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
That Red Raid outdoors would be nice to see 🤩

Yeah i look forward the result, something like this but more upper i guess :

Malagasy :
image_1916020.jpg

looks really good roms ,
a great combo man ...

Thank you Donald, and it's not my only trippy unique cross! Cheers! :)

RED 1

Hey, Red, these 3 plants are already harvested, right? How would you compare their high and which one you like the most? :)
Two mite attacks, and,had to split my grow
KA5H was intentionally placed in soil and topped, from seed, because I was looking for quantity
Got a bit more than that
Zamaldelica is my favourite,and,apart from losing one in a 36ltr pot,mites, this girl was too far into flowering to be placed next to KA5H
Instead of her being transfered,GT Thai was planted just before preflower,another "mite"survivor :),but, experiment worked
I wish I had tried GT fem,and,found the Thai pheno,although at 38N,it's still a slight gamble with long flowering sativas,hazes outdoors
I had a KA5H,and,Zamaldelica cured to smoke when outdoors with these three
Was smoking Zamal,and,a Swazi throughout their growth,and,near the end, switched to KA5H,nighttime tripping, because I did my part
I can take extreme potency, but,I prefer the way Zamaldelica works on me, longterm,physically and mentally, and,it's a trip you can share
Hope I answered your question my friend :)
Stigmas of the "mite a
picture-1.php.jpeg
picture-2.php.jpeg
picture.php.jpeg
ttack" is visible in one of the leaves

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have to get in here. I have mentioned Chellakutti as being trippy but did not really know how much it had to offer there. After not smoking it for at least 2 months I smoked 6 hits of it, that is a lot for me. I had smoked Laos and Michoacan the previous day so not super clear of thc. Expected a good high but got more than I bargained for.

I was out of it for 25 minutes or so. At 15 minutes I started to come down a little but was so high it hardly mattered. Was high for 3 hours which is a long time for me, like double the average.

For those first 25 minutes I was out of sync with the world. I cannot describe it better. I was either ahead of everything or behind it. Was in my own home or outside of it the whole time, felt like I was at someone else's home though. hehe I was relieved when after about 30 minutes the high was lessened and I was kind of normal again. I never got real noids but it was challenging shall we say.

When ever I trip out real good, I am always happy to start coming down after no more than 30 minutes of it. Kind of ironic I chase this high and when I get there, I do not want to stay very long. Just the way it is. I view these highs as learning experiences more than fun, spiritual opportunities as well.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I had a bright idea, the highest I ever got was Michoacan and I think Acapulco Gold smoked at the same time. I have Michoacan and it is the same as from the 70's. No AG but do have some Colombian Gold '72 buds. I smoked about 3 hits of Michoacan and got pretty spacy, not satisfied I rummaged thru my stash and located the CG. Light bulb went off and I did around 4 hits of CG 15 minutes after smoking the Michoacan.

Got a super intense high from the CG and the Michoacan provided some spacy feelings to go with the super rush, the CG is spacy too. Not quite as disoriented as the Chellakutti but very off into my own little world. Next up is mixing the Michoacan with the Chellakutti. That should be interesting.

romanoweed

i mix buds all the time in joint. i see possibility outcrossing two similar located Landraces can result in something better than each on their own.

i have it planned.
it can force inbreeding depression, only slightly tho if same locations Landrace. plus why assume that each landrace seed is perfection , and cant be improoved (in therms of quality). Of corse i would say.

My first loves Hoabac, Vietblack.. i always preffered Hoabac from these two Vietnamese.. however the Vietblack has a tad more uphigh.
so when i consumed hoabac alone , i missed that uphigh just a tiny bit.. I also had a Hoa x Vietb. that one had soe downsides, it felt a bit hybrid-confusing, however it had more uphigh, so...
Comparing those two i slightly favored Hoabac pure, but why not trying a 3/4 Hoa, 1//4 Vietblack???

Oh, i made this 3/4 percentage cross already, only have to find time growing it out, Didnt have enough Hoabac pure mix it in Joint, but i feel mixing in Joint gives a very good representation of the actual Cross.

You can also hold two strains in your hand, and estimating the right percentage by smelling different amounts (closer to nose/or further away) , breathing it in deep, and feeling..

Dont you guys literally smell what effect a strain can give? i can, just have to breth it in without distraction, sitting down and focus on the feelings..

I have like dozens of such Crosses already planned..

I make perfumes that way, by deeply focusing on one smell, then on another smell. Hahaa, i never failed .. takes long sessions of concentration, but is a big timesaver i believe (atleast my perfume test was sucessful)

exoticrobotic

Hats off to you ThaiBliss :tiphat:. What a worthy thread and chocked full of great smoke reports. Reports that really describe in detail the nuances in high our fine herb can offer. Thank you for this huge effort TB and thank you GN for making it possible.

i feel compelled to post some of my experiences with good herb over the last 20 years or so.

Mexican uncured local grown sativa from Zipolite beach that caused hysterics, cheek tingling hysterics, warm rushes and a cartoon look to everything. Seeing a guy approaching 200 metres away in the distance morphing into different animals and totems, disappearing and reappearing. Real eye rubbing cheek holding uncontrollable hilarity for 45 minutes then it stopped like a switch.

You could roll another and the laughter and visuals started all over again for another 45 minutes ad infinitum. I had to lie on my back grabbing my knees i was laughing so much. The surfer who sold it to us said it was very special. If I had known just how special it was i'd have bought it all. We searched ages for him the next day but he was gone. There were three small grey seeds in the red tipped thistle like bud. Pinene was the only terpene i could detect. Twenty five years on, I still think about that bud.

I noticed the pine aroma too in pressed brick, combined with orange and pepper notes we got for a bit in the U.K in 2005. It was expertly cured and appeared slightly damp and pliable. All small buds but pressed to the density of hash, it had a lovely high that imparted a nice glow to everything with head to toe rushes. A nice warm up smoke with mild visuals but alas no seeds.

I had some kali mist from Amsterdam Bluebird that was special also. It had a real ancient feel to the high with flashes of deja vu and lots of closed eye visuals. It looked like quaze, smelt and tasted of soap and when smoked smelled like burnt stubble and shit but the high was something i had not experienced before or much since. I had to go and lie down it was so much, the closed eye visuals were amazing. It was the only smoke people refused that week. After smoking it once most people were only willing to smoke a spliff if they knew it didnt have the KM in it. It was a great smoke.

Tom Hill's haze provided some of that familiar feeling too. Brain linking up old circuits/amazement feeling with some nice CEV's too until my tolerance built up. I smoked quite a bit of it but after a few months i longed for something with more body. The purple rootbear/cola one did have more of a narcotic edge to it but wasnt my cup of tea. I preferred the light green ones that smelt of lemons although the woodey/leather/old library smelling ones were very nice too.

Nicely complex and deep was GN Zamal. I tried a couple 10 years ago after reading the profound high description. The high had deja vu qualities and real ancient feeling that the Kali Mist had but was less disorienting and with more of a natural explorative feel to the high. It kept me up, energised and high for over 4 hours. It brought on increased empathy with nature and was spiritual in feeling with a slight raw edge to it. It smelt of parsnips, carrots, pepper, wood and earth. Although the high was strong, complex and profound it lacked the warmth enhancement of colours.

Old White rhino from 1997 was great. Two phenos had trippiness to them and quite some depth too. One smelt of puke and bleach, the other smelt of fuel, raw sausages and plasticene. The high held you very nicely for a few hours and enabled you to do anything with great interest, laughter and strong audiovisual enhancement. It must have been the Brazilian sativa in it. It was very nice.

But by far the strongest i have experienced was a lemon sherbert smelling dwarf sativa looking thing from a friend of a friend.

It came from a Rasta who appeared with a friend at my door dressed in a Judo suit looking like he hadnt eaten in a week. He asked for food and ate ALL my bread and cheese. In return he gave blessings and a few seeds saved from his herb over the years.

Most appeared African with chocolate/pepper aromas, not much trichome coverage and smallish dark clawed leaves. Most were not a particularly nice smoke but one was standout. It was more light green, had tiny 5 fingered leaves, extra Alligator look to the serrations and was literally covered in trichomes. It looked like a denser much better yielding Quaze and smelt and tasted of sour lemon boiled sweets.

It was quick too!

It provided a real enveloping high, rushes and enhancement of colour and changes in time. I found it hard to cross the road after smoking it. I could no longer guage the speed vehicles were travelling at.

It came on hard and fast, imparted a gold glow to everything, starbursts appeared in the night sky, and the high increased in intensity for over an hour and lasting 4 or 5 hours. After i smoked it everyone glowed and had plastic faces. I could see their auras. I could feel the blood pumping through my veins. It was soaring and trippy and made anything possible.

One time after smoking it on a particularly hot night I found myself queing barefoot for icecream at the all night garage in just me undies.

YES!!!!! :woohoo:

Best of luck in your noble search.

Latest posts

Latest posts