What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Best OG kush cuts, potency, yield and flavor

The Best OG kush cuts, potency, yield and flavor

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
the pure kush outta laytonville a few years ago.. amazing..
definitely like the raskals and loompas headband.. the right grower and tahoe cut and it is super gnargnar too. all relative to who youre talking to and what time of day.. the mood etc. as far as growing I have only grown pure kush and larry..
actually have grown deadhead og as well. nother story.

R

Raw_Dog

Most people haven't tasted a real og, not to imagine a name brand cut. Who has the real Tahoe, and who can grow her properly? The best og is the one you do well, that's what I was told. Make sense to me.

i dont know which one it was. simply came to me as og kush summer of 1999 i will never forget that plant, i lost her due to cloning issues i couldn't get her to root if my life depended on it ,so sad so sad i never got her back or any other og for that matter i have had buds/smoke but no cuts since then:deadhorse

Raw Dog: you're absolutely right about that.. Any of the legit OGs dialed is going to be hard to beat... I've had the tahoe for a minute now and she is tricky for sure like with most OGs, She is easier to dial in with coco then soil for me...

Guerillataktic: Yes the ogs are a bitch to root, the trick is keeping a healthy mom with nice green stems... I'm sure you'll come across a cut soon, don't loose hope...

Peace!

5k is an elite og cut that was insanely hoarded and that why many dont know her..

gauranteed u find the grows and they are all dank;)

Is this cut being passed around more now. I found a guy who claims to have the real deal, but what strikes me as odd is that he says it finishes in 7wks. but who know

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I grew out the ghost, SFV, and king louie. I kept the king louie.

The SFV yields well but the flavor isn't as strong as I would like and smell, and the high is up my alley either. Her growth is awesome though and yield is great.

The ghost is TASTY, and it has an awesome high. If it wasn't down right pathetic in the yield department I would have kept her, but mother space is limited. It just has a sad structure and yield. It does seem to offer up a nice case of the laughs which I haven't ran across in a while.

The king louie has a moderate yield, taste amazing, smells amazing, and the high is awesome. It is "do shit" weed, but it is not chesty and rushy, it just makes your feet lead the way to the next project. Rarely do I finish a doobie of it without have already undertaken a new task/project.

Out of those three, for me the king louie was the keeper. Got my first small 1K mono crop going of her right now.

J

justblazen

yea your missing a buncha cuts... have u checked out the attempt to id og cuts thread?

great idea btw... i have smoked a handful since having access and im checking off the have to smokes off my list so to speak.... one i had recently is the skywalker og cut... damn that some fire dude... speaking of fire... raskals cut is the densest nug ive ever had i think... super dank... also the sfv obv...

thats the thing about og kush "clone onlys".... in order to get the word cut after required being the best amongst elites.... imo anyways... gonna be hard to choose just one:tumbleweed:

but yea cool thread mang:laughing:

Yes sir, I just hit up Payaso to see if he could make the adds, along with others that were mentioned. And Yes, I did read that thread, and I think it is has lots of good information in it. This one is to let the people decide what they've encountered which I believe should be fun . :tiphat:

J

justblazen

I thought some pics were needed here so I gathered most of the legit OGs I can find around the net to spice up JBs thread.. If anyone has pics of the Sac cuts, Private Reserve, Poison, Diablo or any others I might have missed please holla, i'd like to include them in here.. Note: none of these are grown by me and if you're the owner of any of these pics and don't want them posted here please let me know and i'll take them down.. This is for documentation purposes only... Big ups to the growers!

BTY (Victorville OG)
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=47629&pictureid=1112166&thumb=1 width=200 height=200 ]View Image[/url]
Credit: Smoketrees

F-Cut
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=47629&pictureid=1112167&thumb=1width=200 height=200]View Image[/url]
Credit: ThaDocta

Faceoff
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=47629&pictureid=1112168&thumb=1width=200 height=200]View Image[/url]
Credit: ThaDocta

Fire (Rascal's)
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=47629&pictureid=1112169&thumb=1width=500px height=500px]View Image[/url]
Credit: OG Raskal

Ghost
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=47629&pictureid=1112170&thumb=1width=200 height=200]View Image[/url]
Credit: DownwithDirt

Thanks bro for taking the time to post these. I can't see them for some reason?

J

justblazen

gotta have legend, tk, and sfv up there. personally i like 5k over louis. got true and sfv in now along with tk. time will tell :joint:

nice pick up, me and everyone else been searching for the TK. Enjoy her, I'd love to see what you think after you run them side by side. I got my bet the TK will take over in the garden for over all dank OG.

E

EveryOneSmokes

Very nice thread my friend, there's too many ohgees to choose from...

I'm currently digging the Loompas headband , Triangle, HiOct, True, Louie, and Tahoe... Still hunting for the pineyest og I can find, have had sfv and ghost that resembled the piney flavor but not sure if ill every find something close.. Well see the hunt goes on..

Hope to here some more og talk, inquiring minds would like to know... More info and pics very much appreciated...

two kinds of clone only ogs: the dank kind, and the fake re-named kind

the "original" og is missing from the list, btw

they are all good, all pheno types of the original parents

J

justblazen

Very nice thread my friend, there's too many ohgees to choose from...

I'm currently digging the Loompas headband , Triangle, HiOct, True, Louie, and Tahoe... Still hunting for the pineyest og I can find, have had sfv and ghost that resembled the piney flavor but not sure if ill every find something close.. Well see the hunt goes on..

Hope to here some more og talk, inquiring minds would like to know... More info and pics very much appreciated...

What's up EOS! Throw up some pics of them girlies. I know you're a better photographer than me. That Louie we smoked was super dank. Can't wait to see what it's like with a proper cure.

ya i doubt it , it has been 14 years and i dont get out much, yet alone network with other growers, i do have a few rare dankness seed packs in waiting i have great hope i will find something really nice, and the best part it wont come infesed with PM, Broad mites,spider mites and root aphids

Raw Dog: you're absolutely right about that.. Any of the legit OGs dialed is going to be hard to beat... I've had the tahoe for a minute now and she is tricky for sure like with most OGs, She is easier to dial in with coco then soil for me...

Guerillataktic: Yes the ogs are a bitch to root, the trick is keeping a healthy mom with nice green stems... I'm sure you'll come across a cut soon, don't loose hope...

Peace!

soil margin

Veteran
Love how half of the old-schoolers in this thread are claiming that the OG they got to smoke is the real one and that no one else has probably ever tried a "real" OG.

Funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.