What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Best OG kush cuts, potency, yield and flavor

The Best OG kush cuts, potency, yield and flavor

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

justblazen

Another cell pic of the High Octane OG Aka Heirloom OG Aka Nigel's OG. And yes I know, I know. the names are stupid, but if you were in L.A and grabbed this cut when it came around you probably never let her go. If you did I know you're kicking yourself over it. She yields very well for a a pure OG. I'll get some better ones up soon. I'm about to flip some True, HO, WIFI, and Louie.

picture.php

S4vvy

Petrol and High Octane are lookin good homie :tiphat:

Love the thread, learning a lot about the new og's out there. I only have one (tk) and my opinion has always been "Pick ONE great og and stick with it". But all these new ones are starting to make me change my mind :chin: Keep it up fellas :blowbubbles:

J

justblazen

Love the thread, learning a lot about the new og's out there. I only have one (tk) and my opinion has always been "Pick ONE great og and stick with it". But all these new ones are starting to make me change my mind :chin: Keep it up fellas :blowbubbles:

Danks S4vvy, I love the Petrol flavor but she doesn't weigh out very well since she isn't as dense as the High Octane. I love the High Octane since she has that classic Og fuel odor and brings in nice weight. Its really difficult to choose one. Its like a kid in a candy store who has the option for gummy bears, sour gummy worms, and gobstoppers. In most occasions were not satisfied w one. I think you're right about choosing one, since it would allow one to dial in their strain and increase the quality in each dept.from yield, odor and flavor. I'd love to see and hear more about the Triangle Kush when you get a chance.

J

justblazen

loompas underdawg og is his version of the og worked... i think it goes dont quote me...
also i know the yeti he made is bx maybe?

a lot of mota's work is with loompa stuff also they work together a lot... all very fire;)

I agree, I grew out the OG squared, and it was very dank. Very OG dominant. Here's the Yeti decription:

"Yeti OG formally HeadBand BX loompa as now renamed this strain to YETI OG and we have a exclusive online drop"

MJOFMJ420

cali is the new amsterdam
thats that sky walker i was talkin bout in those pics
norcal growers are like botany scientist
mendo purp is un matched true og cuts from cali are crazyy.. skywalker og kush 818 headband tahoe sfv

E

EveryOneSmokes

might as well throw up some of tastiest pure fuel Flavored flowers I've tried- Petrol OG
View Image
View ImageView Image

Another cell pic of the High Octane OG Aka Heirloom OG Aka Nigel's OG. And yes I know, I know. the names are stupid, but if you were in L.A and grabbed this cut when it came around you probably never let her go. If you did I know you're kicking yourself over it. She yields very well for a a pure OG. I'll get some better ones up soon. I'm about to flip some True, HO, WIFI, and Louie.

View Image

Dank my friend very nice... Petrol is definitely some taste ass smoke... Everyone's like "dam what's that"... Lol.. Petrolio OG...

E

EveryOneSmokes

Would you mind posting some pics of the tk, she's definitely a bad ass girl.. Killer smoke...

Been looking for her for a while.. Very elusive.. ;)

S4vvy

Would you mind posting some pics of the tk, she's definitely a bad ass girl.. Killer smoke...

Been looking for her for a while.. Very elusive..

Ok but these are old pics from my first test run. I got a couple runs under the belt now

Week 7

Week 8

Week 8 full shot

Finished shot, pulled her at 9 weeks

Flipped her at around 8 inches with 4 arms in a 1 gallon pot and she finished at 3 ft. She was underfed in a tray that had root aphids and still gave me 40 grams. One more week and she woulda gave me 42 grams for sure. With 16 per tray i would have hit 1.5

This test run is what put tk in the running for my #1 og spot, the runs afterwards solidified her spot :blowbubbles:

Raskals keeper Fire and the '5k' i had are also really nice. Fcut wasn't really all that but in all fairness at the time my skillset wasn't where it is now so...

J

justblazen

Ok but these are old pics from my first test run. I got a couple runs under the belt now

Week 7
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=43572&pictureid=1024185&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

Week 8
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=43572&pictureid=1028029&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

Week 8 full shot
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=43572&pictureid=1042012&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=43572&pictureid=1042011&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

Flipped her at around 8 inches with 4 arms in a 1 gallon pot and she finished at 3 ft. She was underfed in a tray that had root aphids and still gave me 40 grams. One more week and she woulda gave me 42 grams for sure. With 16 per tray i would have hit 1.5

This test run is what put tk in the running for my #1 og spot, the runs afterwards solidified her spot :blowbubbles:

Raskals keeper Fire and the '5k' i had are also really nice. Fcut wasn't really all that but in all fairness at the time my skillset wasn't where it is now so...

nice looking nuggs there bro. The TK sounds perfect for cash cropping since it yields well. Do you have any experience with the BTY? If so how would you compare them yield wise? Now were talking here, I'm glad to see good information about these rare cuts. Does Irene give off pure OG odor?

E

EveryOneSmokes

Week 7
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=43572&pictureid=1024185&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

Week 8
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=43572&pictureid=1028029&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

Week 8 full shot
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=43572&pictureid=1042012&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=43572&pictureid=1042011&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

Dam s4vvy she looks really dank for just a test run.. Funny we do similar test runs when we get new cuts..I hard dedicating a lot space when your running them for the first time... Good work..

Do you have any pics of the fire and the 5k or the f-cut?
I'm sure your skillz have improve would you consider running her again, I've read the f-cut is really close to the loompas headband..:thank you:

S4vvy

nice looking nuggs there bro. The TK sounds perfect for cash cropping since it yields well. Do you have any experience with the BTY? If so how would you compare them yield wise? Now were talking here, I'm glad to see good information about these rare cuts. Does Irene give off pure OG odor?

Irene has a dif smell and overall isn't as good as og. The smell is very strong tho. Never seen the BTY except online, she looks good. I have a new og in called IDK OG/I don't know OG. Ever heard of it? If so what can you tell me about her?

Dam s4vvy she looks really dank for just a test run.. Funny we do similar test runs when we get new cuts..I hard dedicating a lot space when your running them for the first time... Good work..

I'm sure your skillz have improve would you consider running her again, I've read the f-cut is really close to the loompas headband..:thank you:

Nah i don't have pics of those and i lost the pics i had of them to one of my many hard drive failures :D. I don't have any other og's in the stable besides TK and some tester called IDK OG at the moment, so i can't take new ones.

I'll never run the Fcut again, i'd love to run the Raskal cut again, and if i could get her back i'd love to run the "5k" again.

Just to clarify things and not hype the TK (hate online hype that has ZERO effects in the markets), she isn't some super yielder. She yields about the same as any dialed in og but i guess she's easier to dial in in flower. The trade off is she can get pissy in veg faster than most og's when she's unhappy.

But the main thing TK has over all the other og's i've had: She roots easily. Every other og i've had was a pain in the ass. TK roots faster than Blue Dream for me :blowbubbles:

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Irene has a dif smell and overall isn't as good as og. The smell is very strong tho. Never seen the BTY except online, she looks good. I have a new og in called IDK OG/I don't know OG. Ever heard of it? If so what can you tell me about her?

Nah i don't have pics of those and i lost the pics i had of them to one of my many hard drive failures :D. I don't have any other og's in the stable besides TK and some tester called IDK OG at the moment, so i can't take new ones.

I'll never run the Fcut again, i'd love to run the Raskal cut again, and if i could get her back i'd love to run the "5k" again.

Just to clarify things and not hype the TK (hate online hype that has ZERO effects in the markets), she isn't some super yielder. She yields about the same as any dialed in og but i guess she's easier to dial in in flower. The trade off is she can get pissy in veg faster than most og's when she's unhappy.

But the main thing TK has over all the other og's i've had: She roots easily. Every other og i've had was a pain in the ass. TK roots faster than Blue Dream for me :blowbubbles:
Ahh yes the idk og. Im very familiar with that one. She always stretches between 2.5-3.5x in height after onset. She likes a lot or a little nutrients. Also her buds can be small or large. The smells vary from lemons to fuel to pine to soap to skunk. Now you know what to expect lol ;)

I read the same thing that they are almost the same who knows?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts