What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cherry Pie's parents?

H

HemperorsKnight

F1Durban

not just Durban, F1 is a strain as well

Don't believe the retarded "cook fam" it's gdp/durban poison x paki chitral kush

that's the f1 durban so many people get this wrong the cherry pie kush is by St George not the fookie fam

H

HemperorsKnight

Cherry pie and gsc were conceived in the same room... At the time the cookie guys were running floridah, GDP, and f1 x durb.. The f1/durn threw dicks and pollinated floridah making cookies and GDP making cherry pie...

That was always my understanding of it at least...

The slash is interchangeable with the x ...... Dunno why people started don that but I do as well now... Only on the d1/durb tho.... Lol

So cherry pie = GDP x (f1 x durb)(r)
;)

You were lied to man
How can cookies be the sister plant?!?!?! They cannot be cuz gsc
Is hermed bagseed cherry pie kush which is gdp/durban poison x paki chitral kush
durban poison x gdp is cherry pie the cookie fam are a bunch of hunched backed trolls spreading lies all over the Web fuck the cookie fam all of em

H

HemperorsKnight

Any one heard of Napoleon's cut of cherry pie?

Glad to know the durbs in it for sure.

I smoked some really good dp a while back.

This thing is a real rooter and grower. Serious. Growth.

Only problem I keep hearing around here seems to be flavor, and I know I've read that if it's done outdoor it's great, while indoors is a pickle to dial in.

I have on one of the threads here on the mag. He may be the breeder or maybe someone in the circle from back in '06-'07 due to Highonpottery being the first to make any posts on cherry pie which he was gifted SEEDS from a anonymous friend unnamed from Humboldt maybe that unnamed guy is napoleon or maybe napoleon is part of the circle

Latest posts

Latest posts