What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

paradise seeds reports

420empire

Veteran
Way overprice for starins that is watered down. Their ICE cream sucked, smell ok looks ok High..meh. Go with Karma, That’s a dutch guy who has skillz. :)
Cheers

need4weed

Veteran
I used to swear by paradise after growing sensi star and I think swiss bliss around 2004. I still have sensi star regs and doing a round of them now. Shes around f5. Teo phenos, a sativa type plant and a short stocky indica with fat leaves like a deep chunk. Stinkiest plants ever, eye watering vapour comes off of them. Absolute knockout strain. I grew their dutch kush recently and no one liked it. My last round I ran the paradise version of gelato that could only be purchased eith the limited edition packs. Dome very interesting plants in there, the most ruinous plants I've ever grown, with terps ranging from spice to sweet skunk. That shit flew out the door. Good thing is, they turned out to regular seeds. I ended up with a Male plant. Suffice to say, I have a lot of f2s

I did 2 Nebula recently. Nice solid bud. Not much leaf. Easy to grow. Both plants exact same. Smelled sweet honey like. Taste same, smoke smell lingers strong sweet slightly skunk. Buzz was not very strong though. Pleasant but nothing to write home about.
I did a Nebula freebie about 5 years ago was better more sativa pheno.
I had a Delahaze freebie that was excellent. One of the best smokes I’ve had in years. Smelled awesome like an old Colombian Gold. Incense, haze, leathery, frankincense, whatever way you describe it was pleasant to swell. 3 or 4 good hits and you were high as a kite, paranoid because everybody could see it and smell it, but people loved the smell like what kind of cologne are you wearing.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
when did you grow it last time?

2009-2010 wow I didn't think it was that long ago.

The pack was all very similar plants that loved the hydroponics. I didn't really find the same results in soil. Very potent grown 9 weeks in an ebb and flo bucket system.

Many many sugar leaves made trimming take a little longer.

audioaddict

My favourite plant from last year, from a good amount of competition, is probably Paradise Durga Mata.

Got her from a single fem bean, unfortunately let the mother go as I am having a clear out, and am now regretting it as the jar is almost done.

Lovely, hashy flavours, has a nice old school vibe, reminds me of proper Indian hash.

Lovely pale green buds, dense and frosty, nice unique smells and very satisfying smoke, reasonably strong... more so than I was expecting.

Think I might be getting more of these!

Just about to flip my Spoetnik mother too, another victim of my clear out!
She is starting to fill out into a 50l tub, gonna give her a good long veg for her send off and see if i can get her to become a tree!

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Many PS varieties need a good pheno hunt.

I have it on very good authority that Space Cookies has extremely good phenos inside. It’s a Cookies x White widow/Afghan so I’m told.

I grew an Allkush that didn’t look like much but was hailed as excellent weed by friends.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
The Durga Matta nice, forgot about that one. A friend grew it back in the day and I liked that strain.

He also grew at the same time a strain called Chunky Cherry Malawi. Now that was some potent herb, wish I knew where that one came from.

need4weed

Veteran
Interesting thread, to me, paradise seeds where my go to breeder for many many years as I found their strains to be high quality. It always sold quickly. The last strains I did a few years back were rainbow road, L.A amnesia, white widow and dutch kush, all rayed very high accept the Dutch kush, people didn't like it

need4weed

Veteran
My favourite plant from last year, from a good amount of competition, is probably Paradise Durga Mata.

Got her from a single fem bean, unfortunately let the mother go as I am having a clear out, and am now regretting it as the jar is almost done.

Lovely, hashy flavours, has a nice old school vibe, reminds me of proper Indian hash.

Lovely pale green buds, dense and frosty, nice unique smells and very satisfying smoke, reasonably strong... more so than I was expecting.

Think I might be getting more of these!

Just about to flip my Spoetnik mother too, another victim of my clear out!
She is starting to fill out into a 50l tub, gonna give her a good long veg for her send off and see if i can get her to become a tree!
@Autodidact how did you like the spoetnik? Paradise no longer carry that strain. I do have an old pack I'm the fridge. Curious on your thoughts