What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Holy Grail 1.x an introduction

T

TREE KING

Verite, have you thought about growing out the dynamite also when you grow out the new mikado? then you would really find out if the old mikado is gone for good and no one else has it. i would love to see that comparison done by someone who knows the pre 2000 mikado. so what do you say? a dynamite and new mikado side by side grow?

Last edited:

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
I would love to jump into some 'check it out' projects but right now the last of the Holy Grail packs are at Seedbay and its going to be at least 8-9 months before Im able to get them restocked.

T

TREE KING

Verite, i didnt really understand your response. when are you growing out your new mikado seeds that are different from the pre 2000?

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
TREE KING said:
Verite, i didnt really understand your response. when are you growing out your new mikado seeds that are different from the pre 2000?

The best answer I can give is when my other projects are done.

D

Darkstarlive

Hey Verite,
what's the flowering time for these? I have 2 females and 1 of them has been in flower for 53 days. The stretch was incredible for the one I flowered, I think it was around 18-22 inches when I started it in flower and it topped out at 6ft.

Thanks..

F

fully baked

I'm running five of the Grails over HERE (starts on pg 5)...

When verite says they were uniform, he wasn't kidding. Very nice easy growing plants so far. I hope it stays this way!!

Props to Verite for making these seeds available to everyone at a very reasonable cost. :jump:

Peace, FB

Deft

Get two birds stoned at once
Veteran
I just started two as a little test, they sprouted today so we'll see if they live and how they are.

mikado1

I really like what you did as I have a Spacequeen f2 mother and a Mikado f2 mother. I did a couple of crosses with them but the Mikado f2 crosses are what I'm focusing on right now. But this her in flowering for 13days.

Weed002.jpg
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
Weed001.jpg

Last edited:

Deft

Veteran
Heres my two seedlings in DWC, kinda rolling the dice a bit but two males will stock me up on pollen so no worries.

Am I the first to do DWC/hydro with this?

will you be producing any more seeds of this cross ???? if so where could i buy them they look great one of the most uniform plants i have seen from seed

Deft

Veteran
Here they are today, they seem to take whatever abuse I dole out. I think my ph might be screwed up causing the down turned leaves(broken ph meter).

Any ideas on how I could help them along verite?

D

Darkstarlive

Deft,
These girls get big.
Its a great cross of original genes.
Good luck.
Peace..

Deft

Veteran
Thanks darkstar, I have a grow thread updated daily going in my sig (daft DWC). Hope it ends up a good showcase for this strain :joint:

I fixed the droopy leaves.

Deft

Veteran
Where did Verite go??

Where did Verite go??

Where the heck did Verite go? I hope he's ok. Looks like he has not posted in like 6 months.

Here is my Holy Grail girl 9 days into 12/12. Topping worked well on this one. 250w + 2 cfl in 18gal dwc.
picture.php

Last edited:

~fvk~

the Lion is going Guerrilla...
I bet Verite's alright, dude's probably just being all subtle and stuff... Either way, funny dude...

Latest posts

Latest posts