What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GN C99 F2s by Labtec

labtec

So, a good friend(vStagger Leev) and I decided to split a pack of Gypsy Nirvana Cinderella 99 F2s by Dutchgrown. I put them in water on thursday night(7-21), and 3 of the c99s popped and showed the taproot by the next morning. The other 2 popped that night.

After transplanting them into LC's Mix #1, 2 popped through the surface this morning(7-24), and 2 this afternoon. I'm still waiting for the last girl to break the surface, but I expect that to happen very soon. Less than 72 hours to pop the surface means those seeds were super healthy. Thanks Dutchgrown.

I am going to run these girls in my vertical setup which has 2 X 600s. I will be using LC's mix with recipe #1.

labtec

Thanks for stopping by DeezyH, I'm looking forward to this strain bigtime.

Hey nameless, no worries. I'll keep you updated.

Well, the last one broke the surface sometime last night. So they all popped the surface less than 84 hours(3 1/2 days) after I put the seeds into water. The rest are exploding as well. I'll post some pics when they start to grow new nodes.

supermanlives

Veteran
i have never had a bad c99 from any source. i ran original ones and knockoffs for years . good luck i am actually thinking about her again .

supermanlives

Veteran
and btw watch out for some really special males. lotts of peeps missing the boat by not watching the males if you do any breeding

labtec

Thanks for stopping by supermanlives. You're right, these seeds are the bees knees. Good call on the males, I'm actually going to look for a good male. Any characteristics that I should know about, anything special to look for?

supermanlives

Veteran
resin or trics whatever you wanna call tricomes and a few hermie males that throw a few female flowers. dj short had said some interesting things about hermie males . i made atleast 5 crosses with them and never had any issues. c99 gave me the most resinous male evrr. close is bogs sour bubble even tho i wasnt impreesed with the females i am using the pollen .

labtec

I will definitely keep an eye out for those traits supermanlives. Danks for the heads up.

Picture update on day 6 since I put them in water.

Warped1

I'm a victim of fast women and slow horses
Veteran
I hope you don't mind if I pull up a seat lab, I've been eyeing these seeds up myself. Good luck with the grow.

Hamburglar

If these are anything like Mosca's C99 then the growth on these will be phenomenal.

I put them into my flower tent when they were 11 days old, and in the space of a week they grew to be 12" in hight.

Such good growth on these! best of luck man!

labtec

Hey nameless. I agree, it's tough to wait.

You're right RollmeoneKenobi, I've only heard good things as well. Danks for stopping by.

Warped1, I eyed these seeds for ages before I finally took the plunge. Definitely worth the wait.

Damn Hamburglar, sounds awesome. Hopefully my girls start to explode.

Here are a few pics of the plants on day 13 since I put the seeds in water to germinate.

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
yahhhhhhhhhhhhh buddy! Just caught your thread bro! :woohoo: I'm here and i'm gonna be hangin out. Let's find a keeper in those 5 lil beauts!!! Stagger

labtec

Hopefully there is a keeper in these stagger, a male and female keeper would be sweet.

danks dank frank, enjoy the show.

thanks johnny.

Here are some pics on the 17th day after I put the seeds in water. The one with them all lined up in a row is a shot of the order they popped in with the left side being the first one to pop.

Here is my biggest one, which is the second seed to pop open.

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Fantastic start labtec :respect:

I have a pack of these myself on chill, these are the absolute closest in seed form you can get to the originals from Brothers Grimm which as I am sure you know the parents came from originals out of Gypsy's vault before these went nearly extinct in seed form and multiple parents were used. Dutchgrown did a fantastic job as usual on these babies ;)

My buddy grew these out last year and got a really fast flowering female that was exactly like sickly sour sweet hawaiian punch juice in smell & flavor plus totally gunked in sticky white frost. I sure hope you find some gems here brother! :canabis: