What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GN C99 F2s by Labtec

Floridian

Veteran
Yea I grew out a couple of DG cindys a couple years back,all I heard was what a good representation they were.Mine were not.Tall gangly ugly tall plants with nearly zero trichome coverage that looked absolutely nothing like BG cindy 99.Not a single similarity

labtec

Really really sorry about the hiatus everyone. I've been crazy busy. The C99s ended up being pretty good, but not amazing. I ended up ditching all of my strains and starting from scratch. I am also going to do horizontal instead of vertical. Unfortunately I didn't get any good pictures either, so I don't have anything to share with everyone:(

labtec

Probably not as I don't have any seeds left and I got rid of the strain. I just got this Af-pak strain that is amazing, thick wicket, which is a strain I've never heard of before, Green Crack, then some dieselwreck from my brother VStaggerLee.