What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Your Favourite Indica

jjs

Hi all you great ican folk!

I'm looking for a pretty strong indica no expense spared .

Cheers

JJ's

:gday:

WelderDan

Veteran
I'll second the MLI. Good stuff. I'm also partial to Hash Plant, but it's hard to find a good one in seed form anymore.

creeper strain

creeper strain

yield, potency and a quick finish

@46

picture.php

done=50

picture.php

Krull

Soul Feeder
Veteran
Its been asked a zillion times, do a little search... anyway Sensi Star is an easy pick for brutal potency.

Peace

=K

D.S. Toker. MD

Veteran
Im another vote for the Maple leaf indica. Ive grown a bunch and MLI is the very best afghani money can buy off of the internet. She is so sweet.

The sensi star has no equal: 5 1st prize cups and so many other awards you cant count them. 12-14 years of grows and i dont think there is a single negative report anywhere.

DP Mazar & a goodly portion of Bogs strains, tooth numbing stuff. Always liked the look of Aurora, but never had the pleasure.

one Q

Quality
Veteran
Everyone talks of sensi star but the only SS available right now on the Boo is Fem. I check out the Depot too and they dont have them either.

So has anyone ran SensiStar fem packs? If so, can you share your exp? (you can PM me if you dont want to clutter up the thread.

Oshay

Everyone talks of sensi star but the only SS available right now on the Boo is Fem. I check out the Depot too and they dont have them either.

So has anyone ran SensiStar fem packs? If so, can you share your exp? (you can PM me if you dont want to clutter up the thread.

I also would like to know this, PM is an option aswell.

Peace

Oshay

TommytheCat

If you want a powerful indica and are not worried about cost, take a look into ''Sensi Seeds : Black Domina''. Black Domina is one of the most ''powerful'' indicas out there. Since it's not a clone only, or rare breed it's easier to get your hands on then some strains out there.

Price is a bit high, but if you want a strong indica then I suggest you give this one a look over.

RipVanWeed

^^^

What TommyCat said.

Friend of mine just shared some Black Domina with me. Very impressed, so was everyone I smoked it with.

These guys have access to 100's of strains, via 100's of dispenseries, all the OG's and Kush's under the sun.

Trying to line up a cut from my guy, if not I'm buyin' a pack.

Respect,

KindBudKid

If you want Blk Domina, I grew out Sweet Seeds S.A.D., which is a '98 Blk Dom S1 and I had great results.. Super dense buds that had a citrus hashy flavor with good potency.. Very cheap and solid fems no probs...

The sensi star has no equal: 5 1st prize cups and so many other awards you cant count them. 12-14 years of grows and i dont think there is a single negative report anywhere.
now I have read some of what I considered a negative review. I have read many that said a little heady but relaxing not a knockout couchlock stone, and when shopping for a powerful indica you definitely want that knockout stone

Latest posts

Latest posts