What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lemon Thai

NearDef

That lemon thai looks gorgeous funkyhorse.

I never seem to spot any drops of this strain must be my most-missed genetic, anyone have any pointers towards a breeder good sat-dom F3 or something?

Looking forward to seeing whatVerdantGreen 's turn out like in the meantime!

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
try again.... at about two weeks, just topped out. i will try and get some better pics.

If it turns out to be a good plant i will try and make some S1s.

Attachments

• photo2026454.jpg
    photo2026454.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:

NearDef

Agreed, that male would give others an inferiority complex..! Good to know there are still solid males and females from this line floating about!

Bodhi's LT 57, is that the sativa leaning cut? I remember him working with Inkognyto's (Illuminati seeds) indica-dom/BLD/however-you-want-to-say-it LT cut, and an unnamed sativa leaner too, but never found much more info on it.

JimmyToucan

B's LT 57 cut is very narrow leaf. Just flew in last week. The male came from a pack marked Bodhi F2, the females from an ix from Fusion. We've run out some of his progeny against Pineapple OG and my cut of NL5 also from Bodhi. Despite his stature there's some neat looser stacking genotypes presenting with lots of resin and some nice citrus sour smells coming for the progeny. Further outcross testing will include '86 Hindu, Monkeypaw, Lima Limon, White Widow (Sharon), Original Diesel, Cuban Black Haze and Filipino Cockfighter. Currently running a nice resin male from B's NL5 drop against Lemon G, Chem Lights (Weasel), Puna Budder, '86 Hindu, Ancient OG, Papaya, MOB, Tenzin Kush 4, '95 Death Widow, Ukiah Berry, B's ASS #1 and HP13. Should find a few winners outta that group

Attachments

• photo2026950.jpg
    photo2026950.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 54
  • photo2026951.jpg
    photo2026951.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 54

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks jimmy, so far ive had 5/5 females from the bodhi f3s.. nice to hear there are some males in there. Bodhi told me that the males from the f2s were quite variable with some autoflowering iirc
sounds like you've got some nice crosses lined up.. i havent grown the LT for 10 years but looking forward to working with it again.. just scratched the surface last time.
VG

I have never done pure Lemon Thai only one hybrid BODHI did with it, the Prayer Tower (indica version) and it was stellar. I loved the females from those seeds so much that I kept 2 of them as mothers for years. I really miss those plants now I don' have them anymore, I'd be very happy to buy some pure Lemon Thai or a cross made with it.

@Verdant Green, A family friend was also freezing his buds, he was growing outdoor and found it was the best way to preserve the taste and freshness of the buds for a long time. The oldest bud I smoked with him was 5 years old since harvest and it was in perfect condition, no one could tell it was so old.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks Kro-magnon, i think the LT is pretty unique or at least very unusual. clear soaring electric sativa high... should be on everyone's bucket list. If this plant finishes up well with no intersex then i will certainly use it for some projects or maybe some S1s... i have a few seeds left but no males yet from that pack.
VG

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi again, we are at about 8 weeks now. Pleased there are no intersex traits so far and we are getting close.... lemon cleaner smell still very strong. Plant is a little leafy, but that may be because i flowered it quite young and didn't top it.
LTplant.jpg

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So, after a few days in the Jar i smoked some... and the smoke was pretty much as i remember it!(i wondered if my memory was party nostalgia)
Strong, clear soaring high that is smooth rather than jittery. Uplifting mentally and physically.. makes you feel light - like there are helium balloons attached to your shirt lol. Great to be smoking on this again!
VG

funkyhorse

So, after a few days in the Jar i smoked some... and the smoke was pretty much as i remember it!(i wondered if my memory was party nostalgia)
Strong, clear soaring high that is smooth rather than jittery. Uplifting mentally and physically.. makes you feel light - like there are helium balloons attached to your shirt lol. Great to be smoking on this again!
VG

Hey VG. I hope you dont mind
What kind of smells and tastes are you getting from your Lemon Thai?
This was my last Lemon Thai in a 2 liter pot, the purple must be from the cold, is the same cut as the indoor plant
Is there any difference in the quality of the seed done in a 2 liter pot or in a bigger plant?
Lemon thai (2).jpeg

Lemon Thai x THH in 9 liter pot
Lemon thai x thh3.jpeg

Enjoy your weekend