What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lemon Thai

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
Hi there fellow ICMAG'ers, does anyone grow or have any info on Lemon Thai from the now defunct Dutch Flowers(coffee shop) not seed vendor(from c-bay)

Here is the basic description and I believe it is the sativa in the famed OG Kush...

Lemon Thai was obtained from some folks out of Hawaii. The plants are sativa, but they didnt look like Thai to us, rather Hawaiian in phenotype, smell and high. Buds are candied with crystal, with a trademark citrus "lemon pledge" odour with a hint of peppermint. Very, very energetic high, it is the "clear mental surfing" variety for us, without a hint of paranoia (which cannot be said of the other two varieties in this pack). Chronic tokers can probably smoke this during the day and get things done, if not overdone. These buds are a favorite of many, as they are excellent positive-mood inducers. Excellent yields and bag appeal as well, shortest flowering period of the three offered, around 9 weeks.

Anyone smoked it or grow it before???

peace
Chefboy

ClearBarbedFunk

lost in the Haze
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Uh yeah...... Your description is from the c bay Dutch Flowers offerin not a coffee shop

I've grown it for years, and have outcrossed to a landrace lemon Thai, the offerin you speak of is hybridized LT IMO

Yields big tight lemon buds with great head.

ClearBarbedFunk

lost in the Haze
ICMag Donor
Veteran
And who says there's any lemon Thai in OG,lol

So many freaking sativas express citrus, lemon, lime aromas and taste ya mine as well guess lemonG as bein a parent of OG

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
the reason i started this thread is, I just picked up a pack of Lemon Thai F2's from a breeder called Fusion, sold at annies place...They are sold out now, so good luck if you wanna purchase. But anyone have any more info???

peace
Chefboy

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Nice score chefboy6969. I've wanted to try this place out also for several strains not avaibable thru SB, may shoot you a PM later. I know Cannacopia has it crossed to DC which I want to try also. Take care 1

i've grown out df lemon for yrs. now..what you will expect is a fairly short compact plant with big frosty buds and 7/8 on potentcy..does not look like a sativa imho..although as the buds grow much longer skinny leaves appear showing that side..don't know if they were hybrilised by df or not..i can say this it makes for great crosses imo, everythnig i hit with it over the yrs. carries that citrusy taste in it..
whether it's in og or not i'll leave that up to the og experts..i've had some haze buds pretty lemony spicy over the yrs..
btw, monty's g13/lemon thai is some serious kick shit too..nice score chef!!

G

Guest3498

A couple years ago I had/smoked a lemon thai cut that I and a few friends grew. Tall and lanky (def a sat pheno) but gave pretty tight smaller super frosty nuggets. Super astringent lemon funk, smelled just as bad or worse as the ecsd I was also growing at the time. A friend got it as a cut, but I assume it came from DF stock, def the one that got away I'd love to grow it again, don't know anyone who still has it around.

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
finally will be smoking some Lemon Thai, gave a buddy some Lemon Thai f2's from fusion seeds..that i bout 2 years ago and now finally will be testing some...grabbing a sample pack today...

Anyone else grown or smoked this one??

peace
Chefboy

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bodhi did a small release of the Dutch flowers LT a couple years ago - his were F3 afaik.

i grew a few out and yeah, pure lemon cleaner and the clearest high ive ever come across and very frosty weed. i crossed it with Deep Chunk and still have some LT seeds in the freezer for future projects

Lemon Thai
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

VG

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol i was going to make some when i grew them out but got only girls from the 4 i popped.

hopefully i'll get some boys from the rest of the seeds, but not sure when i'll get round to popping them.

VG

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
just smoked a fat bowl of this...finally...it's very nice...so lemony...a VERY clear up high...no indica in this strain what so ever...clear and cerebral..this is PARTY weed for sure...not a party killer...glad i grabbed these and still have some left..I know i will be enjoying this strain for a while....SO SICK of the kushes...this is the opposite..LOVE IT

peace
Chefboy

soopy

Veteran
Here is some Lemon Thai, F3 via Bodhi. LOVE this plant, all the acclaim in this thread is warranted, the best daytime, functional, anti-anxiety, put your heads in the clouds and a smile on your face smoke. And the smell and flavor are unreal, woodsy-lemon blossom-cleanser smell that translates to an awesome taste.

My first run with her indoors, excuse the haggard appearance. Week 7-8 if I remember right, she's done to my liking at 9 or so...
picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts