Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

7 weeks Nirvana bringing it!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    7 weeks Nirvana bringing it!

    Im not a big pic person due to paranoia posting things on the net but so far here is what I see:

    3 Fast Nevilles Female seeds
    3 Dinafen Cheese
    1 Mandala Hashberry
    1 Mandala #1 (purp version)
    3Flying Dutchmen G force
    1 Breeder brad SAL GGxc99 (meant for outdoor but smelling dank)
    2 Nirvana Bubblecious Fems

    The 2 Nirvana bub fems are the queens, least picky, smelling dank in veg, production, node length and guesstimated yield. Im pretty shocked as I expected because they were the cheapest they would be the most of my worries (or about the same as fast nev price).

    Will continue to update but if these babies flower in a decent time they will be my selection for outdoor as well. They are outperforming everything....

    #2
    Keep an eye on the G-Forces. I've read lot of reports of intersex traits showing up in that one.

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by wayfarer View Post
      Keep an eye on the G-Forces. I've read lot of reports of intersex traits showing up in that one.
      Good looking out, thanks!

      Comment


        #4
        Nice ! I have a Dinafem Cheese 14 days into flower! Pretty stinky!

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by mj23 View Post
          Im not a big pic person due to paranoia posting things on the net but so far here is what I see:

          3 Fast Nevilles Female seeds
          3 Dinafen Cheese
          1 Mandala Hashberry
          1 Mandala #1 (purp version)
          3Flying Dutchmen G force
          1 Breeder brad SAL GGxc99 (meant for outdoor but smelling dank)
          2 Nirvana Bubblecious Fems

          The 2 Nirvana bub fems are the queens, least picky, smelling dank in veg, production, node length and guesstimated yield. Im pretty shocked as I expected because they were the cheapest they would be the most of my worries (or about the same as fast nev price).

          Will continue to update but if these babies flower in a decent time they will be my selection for outdoor as well. They are outperforming everything....
          The Nirvana bub were my first grow and boy was I gobsmacked with the result come harvest . Here are a few pics , enjoy your bubs
          Attached Files

          Comment


            #6
            Nice harvest those are some bushing looking plants.

            My Grow Diary - Nine Year Old Brothers Grimm Seeds In Home Made DWC/NFT System 4X4X8 Grow Tent


            My DIY Areo Cloner

            Comment


              #7
              Hey JJS.... were the Bubblicious beans Fem?

              "Look, the people you are after are the people you depend on. We cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls, we drive your ambulances. We guard you while you sleep. Do not... fuck with us."

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by zeppelindood View Post
                Hey JJS.... were the Bubblicious beans Fem?

                Hi Zep , I grabbed a pack of 10 standard , all were male except for the last which was good fortune .

                I actually read up on your bubblicious grow some time ago , that's what got me to choose the strain.

                I'm just a bit annoyed that I didn't clone her , though will pop a few more beans next time , currently growing AK-48 and will be interested to see the difference.

                Comment


                  #9
                  dang... the numbers weren't on your side that time but your lady is a sweet babe. Personally, I stick with standard.

                  "Look, the people you are after are the people you depend on. We cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls, we drive your ambulances. We guard you while you sleep. Do not... fuck with us."

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by zeppelindood View Post
                    dang... the numbers weren't on your side that time but your lady is a sweet babe. Personally, I stick with standard.
                    Yeah was glad finally when the last one was a female , she was a gem. This is the Ak48 Ive got which is into it's second week of flowering.

                    I prefer standard to be honest , it's a lottery though when you do get a female , but makes it all worth it.

                    Attached Files

                    Comment


                      #11
                      beaty bubs clark. My bubs are ripping it up too. I m not tryimg to defam Flying dutchmen but wayfarer was right about the g forces. My gforce "female seeds are male"! Stress isnt a factor etc. They are extremely vigourous but hey are male!!! Grrr!

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X