What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

7 weeks Nirvana bringing it!

mj23

Im not a big pic person due to paranoia posting things on the net but so far here is what I see:

3 Fast Nevilles Female seeds
3 Dinafen Cheese
1 Mandala Hashberry
1 Mandala #1 (purp version)
3Flying Dutchmen G force
1 Breeder brad SAL GGxc99 (meant for outdoor but smelling dank)
2 Nirvana Bubblecious Fems

The 2 Nirvana bub fems are the queens, least picky, smelling dank in veg, production, node length and guesstimated yield. Im pretty shocked as I expected because they were the cheapest they would be the most of my worries (or about the same as fast nev price).

Will continue to update but if these babies flower in a decent time they will be my selection for outdoor as well. They are outperforming everything....

jjs

Im not a big pic person due to paranoia posting things on the net but so far here is what I see:

3 Fast Nevilles Female seeds
3 Dinafen Cheese
1 Mandala Hashberry
1 Mandala #1 (purp version)
3Flying Dutchmen G force
1 Breeder brad SAL GGxc99 (meant for outdoor but smelling dank)
2 Nirvana Bubblecious Fems

The 2 Nirvana bub fems are the queens, least picky, smelling dank in veg, production, node length and guesstimated yield. Im pretty shocked as I expected because they were the cheapest they would be the most of my worries (or about the same as fast nev price).

Will continue to update but if these babies flower in a decent time they will be my selection for outdoor as well. They are outperforming everything....

The Nirvana bub were my first grow and boy was I gobsmacked with the result come harvest . Here are a few pics , enjoy your bubs :tiphat:

Attachments

• SAM_0035.jpg
    SAM_0035.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 5
  • SAM_0336.jpg
    SAM_0336.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 9
  • SAM_0247.jpg
    SAM_0247.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 6
  • SAM_0330.jpg
    SAM_0330.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 6
  • SAM_0317.jpg
    SAM_0317.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 10
  • SAM_0229.jpg
    SAM_0229.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 5
  • SAM_0199.jpg
    SAM_0199.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 7

jjs

Hey JJS.... were the Bubblicious beans Fem?

Hi Zep , I grabbed a pack of 10 standard , all were male except for the last which was good fortune .

I actually read up on your bubblicious grow some time ago , that's what got me to choose the strain.

I'm just a bit annoyed that I didn't clone her , though will pop a few more beans next time , currently growing AK-48 and will be interested to see the difference.

:gday:

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
dang... the numbers weren't on your side that time but your lady is a sweet babe. Personally, I stick with standard.

jjs

dang... the numbers weren't on your side that time but your lady is a sweet babe. Personally, I stick with standard.

Yeah was glad finally when the last one was a female , she was a gem. This is the Ak48 Ive got which is into it's second week of flowering.

I prefer standard to be honest , it's a lottery though when you do get a female , but makes it all worth it.

:gday:

Attachments

• SAM_0456.jpg
    SAM_0456.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 6
  • SAM_0451.jpg
    SAM_0451.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 5
  • SAM_0432.jpg
    SAM_0432.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 10
  • SAM_0457.jpg
    SAM_0457.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 7
  • SAM_0448.jpg
    SAM_0448.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 7

mj23

beaty bubs clark. My bubs are ripping it up too. I m not tryimg to defam Flying dutchmen but wayfarer was right about the g forces. My gforce "female seeds are male"! Stress isnt a factor etc. They are extremely vigourous but hey are male!!! Grrr!