Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

socal master kush ?s

so what is so cal master kush?

is SocalMK related to any of the master kushs in seed form?

are any of the masterkushs from various seedbanks related or very similar to each other?

I am wondering because i love socalmasterkush it embodies what a good indica is to me. relaxing, euphoric, happy, meditative, contemplative, lucid, anti-anxiety, pain relieving, comfortable.

Please refrain from answers arguing for me to realize the notion of 6 degrees of seperation please.

I've never seen someone post the actual lineage of the scmk, so I can't help you there. That being said, based on how it grows it's got to be bubba related somehow (that's my best guess, anyway)...

Comment

nice pics Ive got this one and would like to know what it likes, how many days etc.

Comment

Bump... Thoughts on this strain? Worth picking up? Already have the pre 98 bubba, but heard that this is the indica stoner with nag champa incencse flavor. Thanks.

DD

Comment

it is a specific selected pheno from master kush probably sensi's master kush, im pretty sure it was selected and names socal master. it is way better then any other master kush and it is a really really strong kush almost like OG but a lot more kushy/indicaish. hard to get, its around socal but still hard to find. good cut but a slow vegger.
          Last edited by Raco; 11-28-2011, 21:10.

Comment

My delivery service carys this strain . I will try to pick up a gram next time I order . I could tell you how it smokes.

Comment

Originally posted by Desert Dan View Post
              Bump... Thoughts on this strain? Worth picking up? Already have the pre 98 bubba, but heard that this is the indica stoner with nag champa incencse flavor. Thanks.

DD
              Exactly.. I run this cut and it blows Bubba out of the water IMO....

Comment

MtnLivin,

Could you elaborate? Does it have the nagchampa incense smell? Heavy eyelid smoke?

DD

Comment

master kush is fire but makes me tired so i prefer it at night

master over bubba eh? dam i dont know abot that lol much respect

keep it blazing

Comment

the European Master kush is advertised as a very low to no oder variety. And has a decent yield with moderated to slender buds Compared to the SOCAl Master. Socal is much frostier with a incense/medicinal Recola type smell. Much fatter bud, and what i see are always more frostier.
                    IMO the SOCAl is a cross of the EU Master to something else then the Master dom pheno was found and distribute.
                    Last edited by Raco; 11-29-2011, 15:03. Reason: TOU

Comment

tagged.
                      Interesting info bout that SoCal MK.

Thanks guys!
                      الحشيش Hashish!
                      Miscellaneous buds and extracts!

They say it's lonely at the top, and whatever you do, You always gotta watch mother fuckers around you; Nobody's invincible, no plan is foolproof, We all must meet our moment of truth// So i'ma get more guys, to help me run the whole joint: Cultivate, multiply, motivate, or else we'll die. You know I be the master of the who what where and why See when you're shinin, some chumps'll wanna dull ya Always selfish jealous punks, will wanna pull ya Down, just like some shellfish in a bucket Cause they love it, to see your ass squirm like a worm...we all must meet our moment of truth...

Photobucket sucks!!Uploading all my pictures again...Check my album!

Comment

Here's a little momma of So Cal master Kush

Comment

Lookin good MtnLivn... That looks sooo much like my bubba. I better make sure I label everything properly or they will get mixed up for sure.

DD

Comment

its a lot like bubba, i like it better but some people like the bubba more. its just a real potent kush, frosty as fuck with that strong hashy kush smell and taste.

Comment

do you all think it's bubba x master kush?

Comment

Working...
                              X