What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Roms's

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Troutman, Maha Kala, thank you all IC friends
The community helped me greatly, without it I would not have been able to recover my seeds after the burglary, lucky vibes thank you all again!

MIS F4 is happy

​​​​​​​
IMGP8591.JPG

Wuachuma

Yay!!

Thanks for all you do all these years, Roms - Im a big fan

Sorry to hear about the robbery - I didn't know about that, that's horrible
I had my home burned down last year in California. Losing a seedvault is traumatic, but I couldn't imagine being present for a robbery. I hope you and your family are safe

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Pleasure shared thank you Wua'! :)

I'm a lonesome with just seeds as kids so ya hard robbery but nothing related to cannabis in facts. I had helped for a few years a disabled neighbor at the end of her life and neglected by her family. A few months before her death (Christmas day!) his diabolical family preferred to rob me and hurt me as much as possible rather than thank me. A classic evil of hateful people and completely possessed by gain and money, blind to love. I have experienced an evil commensurate with the good that I have the vocation to bring. I'm a just like samaritan and also geronto psy worker btw. Life is life and my resilience went very well, I didn't even take revenge lol my guts became osmium ^^

Vibes bro i look forward to share again some more seeds with CA let's keep in touch!

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Manoh, Pablo, grand merci!

About the Jamaicans soon few fems will be included in the X18 repro, and some few Deep Chunk fems will replace them into the NLD box! :ying::biggrin:

pablo138

voy a estar atento.. seedheaven es el unico que vende sus semillas? voy a averiguar si hacen envios hasta argentina.

shiva82

Hi Roms.Hope all is well. what is "double orange"? i can vouch for your swazi rooi. i grew that and a couple of it's hybrids a good few years ago and it was decent ganja. i grew a couple of your projects and i think jahgreenlabels. my memory is a bit clouded

Latest posts

Latest posts