What's new

2022 what's yall going to grow

Yacub

Last year. I grew Kwazulu from World of Seeds, and bred it to itself. It did quite well outside here, though l cut flowering short in order to get seeds. This year I intend to let it go full sinse,, and also do some limited crossing with it and a similiar S African strain called 'Drakensberg,' which evidently come from the same area/latitude and may have higher potency.

Yacub

Addendum to my last post: l don't know much.
l find myself growing outside only, working to create a strain that will flourish in my climate and latitude, that will become part of locals' gardens. The home variety.
And all sativa. And with African roots. Let's hear it for South African sativas!

Popey

Veteran
l find myself growing outside only, working to create a strain that will flourish in my climate and latitude, that will become part of locals' gardens. The home variety.
And all sativa. And with African roots. Let's hear it for South African sativas!

Try Ciskei from Tropical Seeds Company - Sativa, fast blooming, African roots.

Yacub

Popey,
l've heard of Ciskei. It looks good! Have you grown it? How'd it do? It looks to be from the same area of SA as what l'm growing. I like the effect of Kwazulu - very up, positive, social, good for playing music - and am interested in other local varieties with similar action. I guess l'm not as interested in high THC numbers as l am the total effect. Thanks for the recommendation.

RedDemon

Right now?

#1 Stunna f2 by relentless genetics

Stunna Runtz by relentless genetics

White OGChem by connoisseur genetics

Orange wreck - cross made by me, Orange Sunshine x Richard Williams Deep Wreck (Tom Hill deep chunk x Arcada trainwreck)

Cheers

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
It seems the blue Thai is already out of my reach from the suppliers I can currently get beans from. But thank you for the recommendation farmerlion.

Midweek Song might have a pack of 10 left, I'd email them to find out. I think they are exceptional.
peace farmerlion

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Where are you at lion? Dakota? I think I am mixing you up with someone else. I am trying to grow clones of RSC Highland Laos 2 and TLT Congo Black, too early to tell if they will make roots and grow. I have Uganda Mamba seeds from TLT coming so that will go in the mix. I am growing clones of Lambsbread x Dalat, they are taking forever to grow. Have a 20 pack of Chimera's Guerrero x Blueberry f2's to go thru.

Gotta stop buying seeds. hehe I say this every year now for maybe 5 years. Looking for trippy lysergic effects from all the plants I am growing. I have some Grapefruit x Blueberry seeds from Chimera that sound nice for when I just want a plain ole buzz.

silverhazefiend

"Aint no love in the heart of the city"
Veteran
Sfv clone —— 2 weeks till flower
aj clone — rooting
loompa clone — rooting
jet fuel clone —— rooting
triangle clone — rooting
chem d clone — rooting
gelato 41 clone —— 2 weeks to flower
marshmallow Og clone ——— 2 weeks to flower
Apple fritter clone —— 2 weeks to flower

5 karma acid dawg - waiting to be sexed
2 optimus prime fems
2 pow fem ( sd x warheads)
2 blotto fems
1 skydawgz
1 grape dog d

Red October

Sfv clone —— 2 weeks till flower
aj clone — rooting
loompa clone — rooting
jet fuel clone —— rooting
triangle clone — rooting
chem d clone — rooting
gelato 41 clone —— 2 weeks to flower
marshmallow Og clone ——— 2 weeks to flower
Apple fritter clone —— 2 weeks to flower

5 karma acid dawg - waiting to be sexed
2 optimus prime fems
2 pow fem ( sd x warheads)
2 blotto fems
1 skydawgz
1 grape dog d

Would you mind posting a pic of the acid Dawg plants, I haven't found any thread on them yet

Happy Times

Which blue lines are you doing, I'm struggling to find any good ones on the open market.

no personal experience but a few that come to mind are

Verdant Green BlueDigiberry

miraculous Meds recent offerings

Joey Weed

theres a couple others I was reading about online but the breeders are escaping me right now. Maybe AK Bean Brains?

highfidelity

Got some fun stuff coming through the tents this year

Cherry Hammer x Gordon's Hashplant (hashadashery)
Cherry Hammer x Gordon's Hashplant x Spicy Cookies (me)
Balkh x Skunk (khalifa genetics)
Guava Gelato, (overgrown)
Bacio 41 x Guava Gelato (overgrown)
Humbodlt OG x Dosido x GG4 (me)
Chem Weapon x Atomic Diesel (hashadashery)
Chem Weapon x Atomic Diesel x Spicy Cookies, (me)
GG4 (mycotek)
Carat Cake (mycotek)
Blue Dream x Brazalien (the herring chokers)
Panama Red x Wilson (masonic)
Red Baloch (fullpowerselections)
Pink Stigma (fullpowerselections)
Casey Jones (tonygreens tortured beans)

And maybe more well have to see. Gonna be lots of fun watching things fill out.

silverhazefiend

"Aint no love in the heart of the city"
Veteran
Would you mind posting a pic of the acid Dawg plants, I haven't found any thread on them yet

Same although some people on the karma section did grow them it’s not a lot of info

so far there the biggest in the room and stink .. heavy og kinda stink 1 smells the rest are ok

CookieChris

Running:

Sour Diesel (Rez + 1996 NYC Cuts, Chaco Tissue Culture)
Chemdog '91
Triangle Kush
Ghost OG
GMO (Skunkmasterflex, Dark Heart Nursery Cuts)
GMO S4 #1
Marsala Burger (Triple Burger #10)

Seeds I'm considering popping:
Blue Mojito ((Blueberry x Gelato) x Triple Burger)
The Plug Best Friend (GMO x Triple Burger)
Chem 91 IX from jj Top Dawg
Guerilla fumé from skunkva lucky dog
Cat Eye from Tony green tortured beans
GM-Hoe + I95 #2 x I95 D from Chemlabs
Dark hollow from irie genetics
Chem Cookies by Mamiko
GG#4 S1 Original Glue - GG Strains
Triple Burger F2
Mean Mug F2
GMO S4

Brother Nature

Finally have a tent full of only stuff that I've made (plus one I didn't) and liked :D ... Afghaan 90 x c99, Te Kakariki (local sativa clone) x c99, White Rhino x PCK

full

full

full

full

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
I'm going to have a crack at the fast version of green poison. I have the beans already (though I forget who's) but it's a bit of a rot problem, and quite detached from the original. I'm running out of ~50 day plants to try though.
I might get some more cookies kush from barnies. I selected a fast one for a few years, but it got awkward to root. I do miss it though.

I'm playing about with fast plants, tiered growing and automation at the moment. There is a big hole in my life that only a sativa is going to fill though. Something metallic tasting.