What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Looking to resurrect some Mighty Mite, who's got some?

jessethestoner

Hello, I have been working on some outdoor early flowering strains a few years ago and put that on hold when my friends started to bring around some awesome auto crosses that I have been working on outdoors since.

Recently acquired some texada timewarp and it really made me think about other famous canadian outdoor strains that might work in my climate.

Looking to see what kind of forms it is still around in, I understand it was getting crossed to a bunch of things back ion the day, just wondering whats still around or if it has been lost as new strains came into the scene

Mithridate

Check out realgorillaseeds.com outdoor selections, they are working with freezeland, mighty mite, Manitoba poison, guerilla gold and other fine strains.

DFG did very good in the north. Freezeland is a must. ✌

XLNordic

Ive read god things about MM.
I might purchase some from a site i known and reproduce them for next season together with some early danish landraces ( Leb27 and Royal Dane), Guerilla Gold 3 and various outdoor crosses
IMG_20230515_152730.jpg

IMG_20230515_152725.jpg

IMG_20230515_152711.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20230518_130450.jpg
    IMG_20230518_130450.jpg
    5.4 MB · Views: 23
Last edited: