What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Breeder for best Jack Herer and Strawberry Cough regular seeds?

RenaissanceBrah

Looking to grow out some Jack Herer and Strawberry Cough to smoke and make some crosses.

Can anyone recommend the best breeder / source which offers the best quality / high for these genetics?

OldCoolSativa

I made the mistake of growing Hazeman's strawberry cough several years ago. Complete hay, and a waste of time and resources.

S

sallyforthDeleted member 75382

I second Sensi seeds for Jack Herer. We grew some about 5 years ago from regs and it’s still hazy and all were Sativa Dom. Fantastic smoke and potent. I have no experience with Strawberry Cough.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Hazemans strawberry cough is very nice. The member above sounds like he had a bad experience but I've grown it a few times and it's great.

S.a.n.n.i.e. for the jack!

quiescent

Hazemans strawberry cough is very nice. The member above sounds like he had a bad experience but I've grown it a few times and it's great.

S.a.n.n.i.e. for the jack!

I've grown two packs of hazeman's and the clone. I agree that hazeman's left a lot to be desired, when compared to the clone. If you get lucky or don't have the highest standards you might be happy with the end product.

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
ok ... don't flame me.... never grew strawberry cough, but did grow rez's strawberry diesel, and his double strawberry diesel - both were just 'ok' def not an elite... still have seeds from both, and gotta say the double strawberry was the darkest weed i have ever grown...
\
as to jack herer ....our 1st grow many years ago, we grew a 1/2 dozen of cheap cheap nirvana seeds ... prob a buck, a seed - one of the 'jock horror' seeds (a rip off of jack herer) , was outstanding ... def an 'elite' ... but being old and stupid did not take a cutting... after that we grew out over 2 add. packs of jock, but never found that special lady - trying to find that lady, we also bought a pack of the orig jack herer .... grew out the whole pack, and found nothing we would keep....

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
I've grown two packs of hazeman's and the clone. I agree that hazeman's left a lot to be desired, when compared to the clone. If you get lucky or don't have the highest standards you might be happy with the end product.

Damn I must have gotten lucky. I've grown the cuts the seeds you name it and Hazes is right up there. I'll try to find pics.

We have some of Haze's SC on the way currently and I'll be happy to show the results. She's finicky that's for sure. I think that's why so many people have varied opinions.

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
With something like Jack Herer having so many ingredients, it will take numbers to find the gem... That or luck... I'd go with the cheapest you could afford to buy bulk, and take your time sifting them.... If you invested all your money to grow a 10 pack and didnt find anything, and had no seeds left you'd be fucked..... Vs buying some cheap nirvana Jock Horror and having 3 packs instead of 1.... If the 1st pack sucks ya still got 2 to go lol and the excitement would remain. I'd probably go with seedsman or nirvana honestly.. Or just get Mr.Nice SSh/Mangohz

Or karma genetics. Both breeders probally have crosses of said strains. While not pure they do have the genetics your looking for.

Cvh

Supermod
Or karma genetics. Both breeders probally have crosses of said strains. While not pure they do have the genetics your looking for.

Where would you recommend buying it from? From which seedbank? Which ones you like best?

But not to get off topic.the best breeder with the kksc clone would be relentless or the cederberry guy.both whom frequent icmag forums.sorry for the multiple posts but i cannot edit yet.or chimera jack crosses from breeders retail.

Last edited:

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
A friend of mine found a super potent jack herer pheno in a pack of sour jack from Karma.

​​​​​​Had a Bruce banner clone that has a nice strawberry flavor. I have no idea about what is good in seed form.

ClearBarbedFunk

lost in the Haze
ICMag Donor
Veteran
But not to get off topic.the best breeder with the kksc clone would be relentless or the cederberry guy.both whom frequent icmah forums.sorry for the multiple posts but i cannot edit yet

SCreme, aka StrawberryCreme, no longer resembles KKSC, currently at the F9 with the line. Never really resembled the cut from the start. Over the gens ive selected towards the headier plants. It’s more sativa dom In it’s expression then KKSC, hazy influence.

A friend of mine found a super potent jack herer pheno in a pack of sour jack from Karma.

​​​​​​Had a Bruce banner clone that has a nice strawberry flavor. I have no idea about what is good in seed form.

I grew a sourjack from karma back in 2011or 2012 that was extra dank for sure. Well worth it

Latest posts

Latest posts