What's new

Enchanted Coast

Miasa Mura

I’m working my lines to select and homogenize my favorite selections. I’ll be posting photos, labs and full reviews soon!

Elvish Antidote - (Mezcal x Elvish Velvet) - A potent Sativa blend selected for heightened awareness, motivation and creativity.

Wizard Wreath - (Double OG Chem x GG#4) - Psychedelic fuel with energizing and uplifting qualities.

Goblin Glitter - (Runtz x Space Runtz) - Frosty purple flowers with a sweet watermelon candy flavor.

Pixie Perfume - (Ausrtalis IBL) - Beads of purple flowers with a unique aroma of gardenia and jasmine. Very soothing and relaxing effects.

Mermaid Lemonade - (Mimosa x Reindeer Syrup) - Orange and cola notes with a happy go lucky effect.

Dwarve’s Dusk - (Banana Kush x Pakistani Chitrali Kush) - Knock out heavy Indica with sweet and savory flavors.

Miasa Mura

Taking cuts of 3 Mezcal Phenos, 2 Mermaid Lemonade, and 1 Goblin Glitter tomorrow.

The Mezcal male #1 is crossing with the selected Elvish Velvet #2 (Chocolate Aroma) out of 3 phenos creating the Elvish Antidote.

Elvish Velvet #1 I pulled a few branches of early before the down pour as I could not move that pot, had a THC of 14% and 1.27% THCV. I’m sure that the full flower time would land it around 22% THC.

the Banana Kush x Pakistani Chitrali Kush male #2 are crossing now as well.

once I selected the phenos of the Mermaid Lemonade and Mezcal, if I decide to keep them I will be popping more of each of the strain mentioned in the previous post.

thanks for stopping by!

Miasa Mura

Pakistani Chitrali Kush male.

Attachments

• 51B70266-718B-42DB-BAE9-DBD95DEC270A.jpeg
    51B70266-718B-42DB-BAE9-DBD95DEC270A.jpeg
    88.8 KB · Views: 36
  • 95A1D3A3-4932-445B-B0AB-5AE15079F7E6.jpeg
    95A1D3A3-4932-445B-B0AB-5AE15079F7E6.jpeg
    56.3 KB · Views: 34

teide

Veteran
Very much looking forward to this, Miasa.
good luck on all of them, especially the Australia IBL :)

Miasa Mura

Thanks Teide!!

so I found a great pheno of the ‘Mermaid Lemonade’ that has a really great Orange creamsicle smell and flavor with a great euphoria :) After smoking it I have decided “Orange Eclipse” is the strains name.

out of the ‘Mezcal’ phenos I selected this is insanely frosting plant with sweet Jack fruit and passion fruit - lemonade. Dropped of at the lab yesterday for a cannabinoid test to see if there is a higher THCV in this line than the Elvish Velvet since there is Oaxacan in this line. After smoking the strain name has been updated to “Scorpion Feather”.

the Pakistani Chitrali Kush lady that I back crossed, has an unbelievable root beer, and eucalyptus smell and flavor that I’ve never smoked before, with gorgeous magenta and purple flowers!!

unfortunatly the Banana Kush x Pakistani Chitrali Kush plant started to get some PM do I put it outside and the rains just killed it :(

Freakshow is a female!

‘Wizard Wreath’And ‘Goblin Glitter’ after culling some slower less desirable plants the only remaining were male so they got the axe.

Australian Bastard Cannabis plant is a male and so I’m popping seeds that I back crossed in 2020 that had the really floral- Jasmine, Gardenia and Rose smell and flavor. This strain seems to take a long germination period and also likes a cooler temperature when starting according to CSI Humboldt as well as my experience.

Duckweb / Strawberry Web I popped are one male and one female so those are in a small green house back crossing as we speak.

Also got a back crossed variegated plant that has stripes of variegation that I will be back crossing to the p1 selection as well as crossing to the PCK for a purple, black, red, pink plant of beautiful cannabis imagination!!

thanks again for checking in, hope you’re doing great :)

Latest posts

Latest posts