What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pure Regular Seeds?

MrFancyPlants

Any info on these cats? I got 3 seeds of their Amnesia F2 as a freebie. It is said to derive from the original HyPro Amnesia F1 seeds, which are in turn Amnesia Core (SSH) x Nevil's Haze. I have some Killer A5 Haze fem seeds that I'd like to try. On paper, this Amnesia looks like a good pairing to try to preserve the more "Dutch Haze" qualities of KA5H. I don't have the numbers to properly select from, obviously, but having *some* seeds is better than having *no* seeds.

In any case, PRS only has three strains available. They are all regular Amnesia crosses. I definitely respect the focus on a classic line and regular seed breeding.

Cheers!

goingrey

While I'm not familiar with PRS, I can indeed confirm that, without any doubt, having some seeds is better than having no seeds.

Latest posts

Latest posts