What's new

Project Evergreen - the intense pine flavor and odor search is on!

wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==
​​
Let the Krippy lines battle commence....will the PINE pheno reveal it's self

From these 4 lines I will find and isolate the deepest strongest pine odoriferous male and find a female of sativa dom. I will probably grow one of each at a time to do the 4 way comparison on traits, characteristics and behavior. IF there's no desired odor, structure, nodal lengths, hardiness to stress and deficiency, weak and small that plant won't be used. I will keep growing in sets of 1 each until I see what I'm looking for. When I found my lucky FW male from 5 popped, I had put it under stress tests, away from light in a bathroom, less water root bound in a solo cup. It was a CHAMP w loads of pollen flowers, and that's why GFW happened so fast. I knew my selection was right, and it showed the compact nodes in the GFW progeny I wanted. I recently stumbled on an article on how to select males, and after I was done going through it I knew I did everything that article said by natural instinct how I identified and selected, so that tells I'm doing things right all while being ridiculed not doing it to scale. OK well I'm not interested in that kind of legal issues, Staying under 40 plants at any given time is a must. Please don't bother w me if you need scale. This is boutique style. I will NOT dust to make seed for the sake of it just to cash in, so I can't tell you how selective this will be. I will take my time to ARRIVE in that pungent pine cone needle bliss that is dominant and pronounced while taking that high to sativa side of the spectrum. I'll know it, cause it is unmistakable leaving no doubt I'm on the right track to getting the line that is deep pine stink and taste every time. I believe a combination of phenos in Krip and Xmas will be the path. Dank understands starting w top genetics to do a project like this is imperative to get desired results, so I'm not looking to be questioned over my practices. There's instinct and senses involved along with high functioning autism, so I just have a way about it. Research GFW and decide if this has your interest or not. Those that want this intense pine smell and flavor, myself included, we are going to get there. I won't rush, but my selections will be picky to meet the desired potential candidates. I proved myself 20 years ago, and I'll do it AGAIN. Just follow along when I begin to germ the seeds and you'll see I know what I'm doing that is innate.

Last edited:

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Premium user
420club
The oldest Krippy cuts in Soflo are a variant of Northern Lights (5×2,#2,#1,C5), super skunk and HP from Nevil.

Those "Crippy" genetics are as legit as Santa Claus coming down the chimney.

The most oldest Krippy cuts in Soflo are a variant of Northern Lights (5×2,#2,#1,C5) from Nevil.

Those "Crippy" genetics are as legit as Santa Claus coming down the chimney.

And I'll bet anything you would say the same about G13 too....Seriously I'm not interested in hearing it. So keep it to yourself

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Premium user
420club
And I'll bet anything you would say the same about G13 too....Seriously I'm not interested in hearing it. So keep it to yourself

Ignorance is bliss, ain't it.

Regurgitating false information and legitimizing bogus genetics as original krip is out right shameful. I have a bridge to sell you on Jupiter if you think everyone had legit G13 in soflo.

Ignorance is bliss, ain't it.

Regurgitating false information and legitimizing bogus genetics as original krip is out right shameful. If you think everyone had legit G13 then I have a bridge to sell you on Jupiter.

REPORTED...now leave me be! This is a BIG place. You do you and I'll do me, got it or I'll have a mod step in. I don't deserve this!!!

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Premium user
420club
:violin:

Don't worry Karen I already called you out on those "legit" ippy's your trying to pass off as original. Expect other members that are familiar with Krippy to call you out on those bogus genetics too.

:tiphat:

Don't worry Karen I already called you out on those "legit" ippy's your trying to pass off as original. Expect other members that are familiar with Krippy to call you out on those bogus genetics too.

REPORTED AGAIN!!! Are you listening to yourself ? When did I shit talk you ? This is uncalled for with the rep I built 20 years ago...piss off. Do you know who I am ?

Hey genius, you do realize I have multiple STRAINBASE submissions used in my name or didn't that occur to you ?? Do YOU have ANY STRAINBASE submission in your name ? Go look up Dankmaster!!! You're stepping on the wrong toes

Last edited:

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Premium user
420club
Hey genius, you do realize I have multiple STRAINBASE submissions used in my name or didn't that occur to you ?? Do YOU have STRAINBASE submission in your name ? Go look up Dankmaster!!! You're stepping on the wrong toes

You bitch and cry first, then report me, to then talk shit and threaten me with "You're stepping on the wrong toes" :biglaugh::biglaugh:
Idgf who you are you're nobody here trying to pass off bogus genetics as original, WE already exposed that garbage.

I'm done with you :wtf:, stay in your lane and I'll stay out of here.
:wave:

You bitch and cry first, then report me, to then talk shit and threaten me with "You're stepping on the wrong toes" :biglaugh::biglaugh:
Idgf who you are, your nobody here trying to pass off bogus genetics as original, WE already exposed that garbage.

I'm done with you :wtf:, stay in your lane and I'll stay out of here.
:wave:

Good! You could have done that from the first post, than stir the pot. And fine by me as I said do you, I tried multiple times to put on ignore, but it's not working and I'm not going to put up w unwarranted harassment. That is what you're doing to me!! It's nothing new. You're a detractor. I didn't threaten you, I pointed I have well known name and you're acting like I am nobody, when I have HISTORY all over the net in different message forums. Oh so you're one of the smack talkers about 808, ok whatever. Like I'm going to take a smack talkers word for it than find out myself. You know what SAME SHIT even 2 decades later, why I should I be surprised ?

Here we go.... 2 each of 3 for now. This seedling box will house them until big enough to be sexed. I'll use a 96w clip full spectrum

Krip seeds (1).jpg

I'm only going to ask once...IF you have an axe to grind about this "strain" PLEASE don't participate in the thread. It's very simple, and I won't play a tennis match. I'll just call the mod to handle it than getting into drama...

Attachments

• Krip seeds (1).jpg
    Krip seeds (1).jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 28

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
...........I'm only going to ask once...IF you have an axe to grind about this "strain" PLEASE don't participate in the thread. It's very simple, and I won't play a tennis match. I'll just call the mod to handle it than getting into drama...

......... and this Mod will say NO TROLLING, NO INSTIGATING, NO BAITING and no drama, just don't start, that means YOU! :thank you:

Latest posts

Latest posts