What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Looking for info on Mothers Finest - Sensi Seeds

sbeanonnamellow

Howdy! As the title suggests, I am looking for some info on the Mothers Finest by Sensi Seeds. I have read on the forums here in some posts that it is supposedly made to be a look into the hazy side of Jack Herer. Does anyone know more about the parents used in the cross or how traits display in the prognency? Much love.

sbeanonnamellow

Hi troutman thanks for the reply. I have read on the boards that it may be a Jack Herer x Fruity Juice (Thai x Afghan where the Afghan is possibly NL5). I figured after so much time these unknown varieties would become known, like the mother of Mental Floss for example. I guess some things are just left as a secret forever. I never understood the reason behind keeping a mystery or secret component of a variety hidden from public knowledge. It just adds confusion among the mystique. Thanks for your reply. Much love

kro-magnon

Veteran
Seed banks have rarely been trustworthy about their strains lineage as they didn't breed them but buy them from seeds makers who are also selling seeds to concurrents seed banks, so each one needs to have a different myth to sell those beans, they can't admit they are all selling the same shit with different names. Unless the real breeder of the seeds is willing to share the real lineage of a strain there is no way to know exactly what they are made of and we see endless thread of useless speculations about what is what. This industry has been built around so many lies that people are willing to believe and propagate happily that's insane and ridiculous.

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
This is not the case, even if sensi seeds has become a joke compared to the past, these varieties were created when seeds could be made in Holland ... (among other things, the Sensiseeds varieties are the Nevil varieties, renamed )...
Mother finest has always been described as an "alternate version" of Jack herer , a little more haze, for some years now the description has become Jack h. x unknown strain, somewhere i read JH x kush, it is quite likely that it is JH x fruity juice(or also something similar to Jack h. with a different mother/father....