What's new

Th seeds french cookies, macaron, gelato cake

cfl...KING

Listen my username is from 07 lol
Veteran
Anyone run these seeds? I searched around couldn't find an grow logs. About to drop 500$ on beans would like to see some real world grows. Almost finished setting up my new 3k flower room

Attachments

• photo2069059.png
    photo2069059.png
    303.6 KB · Views: 49

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
I wouldn't pay $500 for them seeds. And if there aren't any logs on em, looks like other people agree..
I'd say half the order and try it out, then you won't be totally bummed if they turn out to be so-so.
If they are great, you still have $250 left so you can order more. Or maybe take cuts and give me the $250 so I can buy more Nintendo games.

Anyways, good luck with the new flower room there, mang :)

cfl...KING

Listen my username is from 07 lol
Veteran
Reason I want to pop so many beans of each strain is to find good mother plants. I have a 600w clone mother room. I lost all my mother plants a couple years ago. First run will just be to test out the new room/ find the best mother's.

Cloneman

Veteran
I did a pack of the Gelato Cake a few weeks ago, got 6 for 6 and great looking plants. Well they were, I'm in the process of butchering them for clones. So ill let you know in about 18 weeks...

kro-magnon

Veteran
If you want to find some nice mothers you would better try some good seeds like Karma genetics is doing, go check his feminiseds and regulars strains there is some gems in those seeds, you can find his seeds at many places. You have better chance to find some real keepers with his work, he is really serious about his job and don't make any legend about the genetics he's using, which is pretty rare in the seed game.
If you want only feminised seeds you can check Philosophers seeds, I had some good results with their Lemon OG Candy, good yielders of potent aromatic buds in 9/10 weeks depending on the phenotype. I take a pack of this strain each time I have to start from scratch as the result is predictable and never disappoint. IMO you should not go with THseeds strains, they are just seed sellers nor breeders anymore if they have ever been.

Cloneman

Veteran
I did a pack of the Gelato Cake a few weeks ago, got 6 for 6 and great looking plants. Well they were, I'm in the process of butchering them for clones. So ill let you know in about 18 weeks...

I thought I'd pop back to finish this off

fetch?photoid=18044436.jpg

fetch?photoid=18044437.jpg

fetch?photoid=18077616.jpg

I finished THseeds Gelato cake a few weeks and its great, tasty stoney smile on your face indica dom strain.

Its very moreish so the good yield is a bonus, shit I even bought another pack for just in case....

madalasatori

Veteran
I can reccomend the French cookies. Really nice smoke with a complex, uplifting high that somehow makes me better at problem solving.

The taste and fragrance are rich and complex and most phenos are beautiful in appearance; covered in frost and quite dark purple in some phenos.

The only downside is the yield but there is some high end smoke in each pack.

I also grew French macaron which was a unique plant with some phenos a dark purple.

I’d reccomend both as something a bit different