What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Original Haze hybrids and psychohaze phenotypes

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
it has that green color from hawaiian. it is nice to look at it at Sunday morning :smoker:

fetch

giphy.gif

Aloha!

funkyhorse

Aloha Maha Kala
Today we have a hawaian sunday
One Lemon Thai girl gangbang many boys Seedsman Hz x Ohz90 and have different looking babies
LT x Ohz girl 1, the only branchy girl
Lt x seedsman hz girl 1.jpeg

LT x Ohz girl 2, similar budding like girl 1 but no branching. 100% Lemon Thai structure
Lt x seedsman hz girl 2.jpeg

LT x Ohz girl 3. This is terrible. I call her the beautiful girl wearing fake patchouli pheno. Disgusting afghan paki smells. It is only good for hashplant if this is going to be the taste of the buds. Crazy top shot. Not easy for me to put the whole top shot in one picture
Lt x seedsman hz girl 3.jpeg
Lt x seedsman hz girl 3 (2).jpeg

This is a Lemon Thai x THH mom which leaned heavily to the Lemon Thai to the point it was equal to her, crossed with my lucky CG72 male. It is the first test on the CG72 male. This was the only seed done, just a little leftover of pollen on an advanced bud and it made just 2 seeds so I sprouted them to see and compare with the seedsman hz x ohz 90 pollinated girls
Lt x thh x CG72.jpeg
Lt x thh x CG72 (2).jpeg

Looking at the top shot and seeing all those trichoms on the stem which have no use except using the stem in your tea making( do you know other good use?), I decided to sprout a few more seeds done with the CG72 male pollen (I had only one male out of 9 plants). It seems CG72 was not popular in the canna world for making crosses
(Seedsman Hz x Ohz90) girl 3 keeper x CG72. They were both hetero, no intersex involved in this cross
Any clue what is triggering this mutation? I thought it was provoked by intersex males but my theory is getting shattered by this baby, I am getting a big amount of mutants
Seedsman hz mm fem 3 x cg72.jpeg

Happy and healthy sunday everybody!!

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Aloha Maha Kala
Today we have a hawaian sunday
One Lemon Thai girl gangbang many boys Seedsman Hz x Ohz90 and have different looking babies
LT x Ohz girl 1, the only branchy girl

LT x Ohz girl 2, similar budding like girl 1 but no branching. 100% Lemon Thai structure

LT x Ohz girl 3. This is terrible. I call her the beautiful girl wearing fake patchouli pheno. Disgusting afghan paki smells. It is only good for hashplant if this is going to be the taste of the buds. Crazy top shot. Not easy for me to put the whole top shot in one picture

This is a Lemon Thai x THH mom which leaned heavily to the Lemon Thai to the point it was equal to her, crossed with my lucky CG72 male. It is the first test on the CG72 male. This was the only seed done, just a little leftover of pollen on an advanced bud and it made just 2 seeds so I sprouted them to see and compare with the seedsman hz x ohz 90 pollinated girls

Looking at the top shot and seeing all those trichoms on the stem which have no use except using the stem in your tea making( do you know other good use?), I decided to sprout a few more seeds done with the CG72 male pollen (I had only one male out of 9 plants). It seems CG72 was not popular in the canna world for making crosses
(Seedsman H z x Ohz90) girl 3 keeper x CG72. They were both hetero, no intersex involved in this cross
Any clue what is triggering this mutation? I thought it was provoked by intersex males but my theory is getting shattered by this baby, I am getting a big amount of mutants

Happy and healthy sunday everybody!!

Aloha! Funky.

that is some nice hawaiian haze with lemon thai. are some of them lemony? I heard lemon thai is very very lemony. some lemony thai haze souds great.

"aroma of lemon thai is an amazing blend of citrus, lemon, minty lime and bitter lemon."

nice Sunday to you too.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Happy Sunday!

Mindblower Haze 7 weeks flower at 11/13

beautiful pic. look at that red colour. hoooooo...

I tested pheno1 of surrealV2 and it has really freak taste, and not like others which are metallic floral sour musk with sandalwood. smoke is chemical on exhale. it is chemical semi-sweet woodiness, taste is not up to modern standards, it is old school woody smoke with some coffee/earthy chocolate/mild eucalyptus background. taste is sublime and mild... effect is very interesting too. initially it is quite rushy, no racy heart like at pheno5 for example, maybe little nervousness. and it is like somebody would switch volume up and then suddenly down and again and again :D, in my head, and this goes to such gentle ringing in the head and then it is some instant tranqiul head buzz with really good potency, it seems to me. trippy and trancey too. I have to explore it more. it is definitely very unusual and unknown effect for my brain. it feels like smoking weed for first time. shamanic weed.

GreenAndFast

Man I wish I could describe weed as good as you Maha. You make it all sound delicious haha I'm all about the buzz. My GF is better than me, maybe I should get her to tell me what it smells like. Mostly she says it smells like weed LMAO

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
huh bro it took me some time to figure out what this weird taste is... and chemical taste surprised me, there are some freaks. I love freaks from haze crosses. bshw is queen of mild old school smell and Mr. Shine didn't change it much at this particular pheno.

well then you are true sativa lover, as they dont care about smell or taste much, its all about effect for them :D hehe.

but anyway I have to say again how I was impressed by f13haze from our brother elenius, big respect. soo incredibly tasty, coats your mouth and aftertaste is strong and last and last, you eat something, and aftertaste is till there, it sticks to teeth. big inspiration for me, not only that haze hybrid can make you elevating so high, but also can taste superb according to modern standards. these cookies and cherry pie put the taste standard somewhere else indeed. and blueberry was there long before cookie wave.

mextasy is also tasting great too. probably the most tasting haze around, those who grew it can confirm. terps of oaxacan79 is amazing,

another inspiration for me was work of mr. Wallyduck and his laos x mango haze. peculiar blissful effect, great warm high and very tasty. and with all of this it is super yielder... abundant harvest. terrific. in fact it is similar concept to thunk or fresh offerings from ACE like chang mai thai x A5. landrace sativa eliminates ghani influence in dutch afghanhaze and makes it much more cerebral. but for true sativa lovers, thai x original haze is still better, right? :D hehe.

funkyhorse

Aloha! Funky.

that is some nice hawaiian haze with lemon thai. are some of them lemony? I heard lemon thai is very very lemony. some lemony thai haze souds great.

"aroma of lemon thai is an amazing blend of citrus, lemon, minty lime and bitter lemon."

nice Sunday to you too.

Happy monday Maha
The version I have is the Lemon Thai IX which is the first Derg Corra release
Smells and taste are nothing lemony. This kind of smells and taste is similar to the ones I found in the following strains: Deep Chunk, Aunt of Farouk and Z99
The description from Fusion doesnt fit at all with the stuff I have here
The first 2 girls crossed with haze gladly dont have this smell. I hope the down of the Lemon Thai strain will dissapear with the haze cross(what I see breeders call body I call down, what breeders call balanced high brain and body I call it unbalanced high, I dont like down at all)

have a nice week everybody!

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Happy monday Maha
The version I have is the Lemon Thai IX which is the first Derg Corra release
Smells and taste are nothing lemony. This kind of smells and taste is similar to the ones I found in the following strains: Deep Chunk, Aunt of Farouk and Z99
The description from Fusion doesnt fit at all with the stuff I have here
The first 2 girls crossed with haze gladly dont have this smell. I hope the down of the Lemon Thai strain will dissapear with the haze cross(what I see breeders call body I call down, what breeders call balanced high brain and body I call it unbalanced high, I dont like down at all)

have a nice week everybody!

I see, and did you ask DC collective about it? they are good guys. or you grow only small numbers of it? maybe you got indica pheno of it? sure it is sativa/indica cross, like most of those "hawaiians", whatever it means.

I saw some silver haze x lemon thai and reports were about very lemony weed. also all reports about lemon thai say lemon pledge or lemon cleaner.

so your haze has no "down"? that's nice from her :D

MallardDuck

Roots, Rock, Reggae. Mindblower is very vigorous withstanding 15c nighttime temps and popping roots out of my topdress less than a week after applying. I always feel like if a strain has the genetic disposition to throw some colours my tent environment will show it with the temp swings.

Mindblower Haze Week 8

20220124_083400_capture.jpg

20220124_083655.jpg

funkyhorse

I see, and did you ask DC collective about it? they are good guys. or you grow only small numbers of it? maybe you got indica pheno of it? sure it is sativa/indica cross, like most of those "hawaiians", whatever it means.

I saw some silver haze x lemon thai and reports were about very lemony weed. also all reports about lemon thai say lemon pledge or lemon cleaner.

so your haze has no "down"? that's nice from her :D

Original Hazes and the pure sativas I am trying have no down. I am finding down in indica x sativa hybrids with a very few exceptions
I had 5 Lemon Thai plants. The one I chose was kind of sativa pheno. The rest all indicas
First I would like to thank Santero for sharing the info on the Derg Corra Collective release
From this post
https://www.opengrow.com/topic/52788...comment-799144
"only the Lemon Thai "IX", that i was asked to make for DDC,
included your LT = two F3-females to the LT f1-male, because
i did not find any females in the f1-seeds i grew out before"

And this post fresh from the oven:
https://www.opengrow.com/topic/52283...comment-800627
"yes, same male ;) it is not smiles f3 and not fusions f2.
it's a male coming form a pack i recieved for repro (derg corra collective).

it was a dutch flowers f1 pack with eight seeds and only four popped, all male.
i used a tall satty one that reeked of lemon candy (even in veg without touch)"

I see from the progeny there are two clear distinct phenos, a bushy indica which according to the bushy male is very very productive and probably come from the Smiles F3 and the sativa pheno which looks less productive but is the one that caught my eye and the one that looks more interesting to me, I like stretchy stuff
This sativa Lemon Thai girl has so far a x5,5 stretch. In a 10 liter pot she stretched far more than all Chocolate Thai girls which hardly made it x3 stretch or less and they are in 20 liter pots
I crossed it with the sativa less productive boy and with the thinner leaf Tom Hill Haze boy I have so far. Reports are very interesting for this strain. I have this girl cloned and hopefully I will dust her with everyone of the rest of the haze boys coming
picture.php
picture.php

These 2 are the bushy productive indica phenos with hardly x2 stretch. I crossed them with mixed pollen from the 2 boys so if I like this stuff I will have more seed to search in the future
This one is in a 10 liter pot
picture.php

And this one is on a 5 liter pot
picture.php

This is one of the indica girls
Lemon thai 3.jpeg

Lemon Thai male 1
Lemon Thai Male 1.jpeg

Lemon Thai male 2
Lemon Thai male 2.jpeg

I asked Verdant Green about the smell of this. This is his answer, I found just hashplant taste and smell in my plants, nothing lemony here
Hi fh, it's been in the jar for a few weeks now, the smell is mostly lemon cleaner/soap still slightly aromatic and musky... and the lemon is coming through nicely on the smoke.. which is quite smooth. high onset is in the forehead, very clear and powerful, sort of a detached, calm energy, progresses to tingling relaxation in back of head/neck.
My seeds are the ones released by bodhi - his f3 from 'indica pheno'. yours look more thai/haze.

I hope it helps

JustGrowing420

Tried my first good sample of surreal v2, from pheno #7 which I will be harvesting tomorrow at 87 days.
a little smoke report copy pasted from my thread:

it is very special weed, a different direction in haze hybrids than the Panama Haze (only other serious haze hybrid I have bit of experience with). It has a smooth, creamy/berry/woody/little bit sour/spicy taste and when burned the smoke is very reminiscent of burning some aromatic wood like sandalwood or palo santo? it's not flavor bomb, but you also don't go looking for the taste, smooth and mild but tasty! Initial impression of high is warm and happy, potent, with some feeling like excitement or energy in belly area and also a little more body than panama haze.

And all this is from 2 day quick dried sample....

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
it is very special weed

nice bud! I agree with you. it is not usual weed. I tried to wake up that sativa inside of bshw and it seems that it was kind of happy
and warm sativa used in it.

thank you for report. it seems you got very bshw pheno. that berry it seems to me like raspberry.. in vape it is more fruity, and when burning it is very woody.

I tested only two phenos yet. and pheno3 was metallic sour fruit. while pheno 1 is that weird chemical woody flavor. these I smoked the most. it is curing one month now. pheno5 was more haze side, not much of bshw in it imo. sour floral. I will test it soon. it is a fun!

hope you have fun too!!!

unnamedmike

The appearance they have can be improved, to the usual mites this time problems with the flowering lamp have been added. The solution has been 25,000 N. californicus and 4 new COBs, to make the rest of January more interesting xD The plants have loved these changes, and they are eating like they have never eaten before.
Surreal f2
IMG_2784-as-Smart-Object-1.jpg

IMG_2787-as-Smart-Object-1.jpg

IMG_2792-as-Smart-Object-1.jpg

And mango vision, from the master mahakala
IMG_2772-as-Smart-Object-1.jpg

IMG_2774-as-Smart-Object-1.jpg

IMG_2775-as-Smart-Object-1.jpg

This girl is over the 2m, while her sister are no more than 1.4m. All from cuttings.
IMG_2780-as-Smart-Object-1.jpg

IMG_2797-as-Smart-Object-1.jpg

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
The appearance they have can be improved, to the usual mites this time problems with the flowering lamp have been added. The solution has been 25,000 N. californicus and 4 new COBs, to make the rest of January more interesting xD The plants have loved these changes, and they are eating like they have never eaten before.
Surreal f2

And mango vision, from the master mahakala

This girl is over the 2m, while her sister are no more than 1.4m. All from cuttings.

Hi Mike! very nice long flowering south asian jungle weed pheno :D good luck.

yeah I got mites too. spidermites. I bought some chemical shit to kill it. nerve poison and I mixed it water to spray it. then I read warning on letter to it and I decided to not to spray anything LOL. so I try to kill them and their eggs mechanically. it is impossible and it takes a lot of time to check all leafs of all plants... a lot of time.. I reduced them somehow, but in flowering it will be harder as I dont want to touch buds. let see how it will end up :D :D :D

Sub24ox7

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.jpg Views:	0 Size:	45.5 KB ID:	18053143
Click image for larger version  Name:	image.jpg Views:	0 Size:	45.5 KB ID:	18053143
I use mercenary in veg it is peppermint oil, clove oil, cinnamon oil, sesame oil, rosemary oil and stuff to make it mix with water well. The stuff smells delightful. For in flower and just as a preventative of mold and bugs! I spray this product which is magic!!!
the amazing doctor enzymes. Love it! Just enzymes and citric acid. Can spray up to day of harvest. Although I don’t. Mite eggs are so you don’t see them. You have to clean everything, I mean everything including floors walls and ceilings. I spray mercenary at the entrance of my grow room every other day. Soil is a potential vector. They will hide in soil as eggs for up to a year and then 💥 bam.
I haven’t seen any crosses fingers in almost a 8 months. ✌️

p.s. @Maryjaneismyfire thank you for the advice last summer! He is who turned me on the doctor enzymes

Limeygreen

Veteran
Lost coast plant therapy will kill them for sure, 3 applications 3 days apart. Since this is a us product it's soybean oil, peppermint oil, isopropyl alcohol and some soap I believe.

Another recipe that works well, thank you Cray, per litre of water, you can use karanja oil instead of neem as it has lower viscosity and easier to mix same type of frequency.
Neem oil2.5mL
Dishsoap2.5mL
Yucca extract0.5mL
7 drops essential oil

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
thanks for tips, guys. I will check it. but it is something I cant get rid of, as I have motherplants outside through summer. and taking new cuts outside too... so no way to avoid these creepy bastards. anyway at least I see what plant is magnet to it and what plant they dont like so much. also I would add that silica helps with more thick leafs, so they have problem to bite it... nettle brew helps a lot.

okay I rolled pheno 5 of surrealV2. no fruit in it... it is straight sour floral metal shop.. with hints of sandalwood. not citric at all. very metallic! I will test it outside, as it is the best way to test a haze...

cheers.

edit: I can see their eggs... I smoke haze, so my sight is like falcons sight. and also I hear everything so clear. even silence is noise LOL

g0dzilla

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks for tips, guys. I will check it. but it is something I cant get rid of, as I have motherplants outside through summer. and taking new cuts outside too... so no way to avoid these creepy bastards. anyway at least I see what plant is magnet to it and what plant they dont like so much. also I would add that silica helps with more thick leafs, so they have problem to bite it... nettle brew helps a lot.

okay I rolled pheno 5 of surrealV2. no fruit in it... it is straight sour floral metal shop.. with hints of sandalwood. not citric at all. very metallic! I will test it outside, as it is the best way to test a haze...

cheers.

edit: I can see their eggs... I smoke haze, so my sight is like falcons sight. and also I hear everything so clear. even silence is noise LOL

I'm a big fan of beneficial insects as well. I had a family of assasin bugs patrolling this year. Excellent protection from pests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts