What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Original Haze hybrids and psychohaze phenotypes

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Nice thread maha.
In addition to what Willy reported on the Panama x Seedsman, I need to add that it is introspective and anti-social. :)
Those with the incense are more introspective than the others most of the time, from my experience at least.

thanks, you are welcomed of course.

nice plants!

I think you are referring to Panama x original haze by JohnnyChicago ...
Well, , in pan-o-haze the church incense is a flavor that stays on you for a long time, it impregnates your beard (I'm not a lover of incense LOL), in sterling haze it lasts a second, then changes into pepper and spices ...the high is little bit different :pan-o-haze has an overwhelming high,a party high, it is more psychedelic in the sense of the word, sterling haze is more "trippy", it sends you into orbit, you feel that there is the part of NL that represents a soft landing cushion, but you never actually land ...
I feel it's a perfect high for solo mountain walking (maybe not too remote hahaha)

They are two slightly different highs, maybe sterling haze is a bit more paranoid ....
Among the various nl x haze hybrids, it is the most haze dom, together with the old sensi C5...

thanks for description. if I understand it well. panama x seedsman is more energetic too?

tripping in the mountains alone? sounds good hahaha :D

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
I'm not the best person in the world to describe the effects .....
I don't know if I would call pan-o-haze more energetic, sometimes I found it almost confusing, (always in the sativa world anyway), sterling haze is pretty much like pure haze, only if you smoke after dinner you don't find yourself watching videos at 3am ... :biglaugh:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I'm not the best person in the world to describe the effects .....
I don't know if I would call pan-o-haze more energetic, sometimes I found it almost confusing, (always in the sativa world anyway), sterling haze is pretty much like pure haze, only if you smoke after dinner you don't find yourself watching videos at 3am ... :biglaugh:

I think I can imagine difference between NLhaze and haze cross where minimum of indica is present... not sure if ACE panama has indica in it, or it is only such selection. but definitely ace panama is less indica than NL.

almost confusing

I get it, dazed and confused. :D

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks for posting, nice to read.

I would say main difference between cannabis and other enhteogens is that cannabis don't contain any alkaloids... that's why body receives cannabis so well...

although after smoking some really strong haze hash, my body didn't receive it so easily, last time I had to breathe deeply first 40 minutes LOL and I even got little anxious... :D

When I use “The Big South Pump” ^^^^ that’s what happen to my brain & body :wtf:Except that it doesn’t make me anxious, it makes me feel good , but god is it lethal!

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
When I use “The Big South Pump” ^^^^ that’s what happen to my brain & body :wtf:Except that it doesn’t make me anxious, it makes me feel good , but god is it lethal!

:dance013: great, I am glad that the effect of mother dieselhaze translated into BSP. yes!

and I have prepared new goodie for you:wave:, I call it Mindblower;), it is paki kush/thai crossed with Mr. Shine. let me introduce to you... Mr. Shine:

fetch

Last edited:

RingtailCanyon

simply irresistible is chimeras incense haze x sweet skunk. not an original haze hybrid but I thought I’d share since simply irresistible hybrids came up earlier…
plus PuntoBiche is my homemade version of original haze. I’d like to grow original haze but have yet to source reliable seeds. If anybody can help a brother out, send me a message.
punto rojo/mangobiche has great aromas/highs/growth/bud structure. Simply irresistible has great highs/aromas/resin/frankincense smoke.

hehe yes, my experimenting with hazehybrids has some history... I am opened into new things too. usually I am lucky and get some cut.

elanius gave me cut of simply irresistible - chimera seeds. very underrated I tell you guys. I would prefer it over those dutch classics. and it is NLhaze combination too probably. few times I smoked too big joint and I thought I could puke, but didnt :D some power in it. I dont keep it as it is not energetic enough for me, but if you want power and you want 1 keeper from 5 females, it is it... intoxicating aroma and powerful smoke hehehe :D

fetch

harvestreaper

Veteran
simply irresistible is chimeras incense haze x sweet skunk. not an original haze hybrid but I thought I’d share since simply irresistible hybrids came up earlier…
plus PuntoBiche is my homemade version of original haze. I’d like to grow original haze but have yet to source reliable seeds. If anybody can help a brother out, send me a message.
punto rojo/mangobiche has great aromas/highs/growth/bud structure. Simply irresistible has great highs/aromas/resin/frankincense smoke.

sounds fucking delightful thanks for the info

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
simply irresistible is chimeras incense haze x sweet skunk. not an original haze hybrid

well my speculation is that bagseed from NY is NLhaze, at least some say NY hazes are NLhaze... dont know. and sweet skunk is supposed to be NLhaze pheno too... but it is not 100% sure. so I conclude it is original haze hybrid, but yes I cant prove it.

it reminded me good nevilles haze, pheno I got, but better tasting.

cheers.

RingtailCanyon

bsgospel Good luck with the SI and the A5 ! I plan on running my simply irresistible cut and bandaid haze7 together this fall. I’d like to get some original haze to run alongside them.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
NH x C5 Mango @ 30 days/nights

could you compare psychoactivity of NHz x C5mangohz versus Johny HZ?

nevilles haze cut from Yo Sammy is psychoactive in very weird way. like funkyhorse mentioned that old school punto rojo was trippy followed by hyterical laugh, thats what I got with this cut.

it was in Autumn last year. somebody pissed me off at home, really a lot :D and I rolled fat joint of NHz, took bike and did ride those sandy hills in pine forest... weather was not good, strong wind, so there was real danger of falling trees, but I was pissed so I didn't care about it much. and some little rain, and really dark dark clouds. when I was riding it, I was talking to myself wildly, screaming here and there, it seemed to me like bike had speed from wind and my mind copied this speed.. and of course permanent hysterical kind of laugh LOL like laughing of some crazy witch LOL was witch on the bike... this NHz makes weird things with mind...

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Still getting to know them but the original JCHaze has more psychological euphoria ….

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I know what you mean, colder weed seems stronger and more trippy but good euphoria helps developing emotions and thinking during experience, while when you get scary and paranoid, it goes nowhere :D mind gets blocked.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.