What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Original Haze hybrids and psychohaze phenotypes

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
no, I didnt read it. I have zamal x mango haze from Donald and zamal x toms haze from Mac, when I am ready for haze zamal hybrid experience. I remember smoking nevilles haze x zamal from female seeds, great stuff.

thunk

35732green_thsk.JPG

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Any new pics of surreal? :biggrin:

grandfunk also looks bomb

I am glad you like it. it is very toms haze influenced.

surreal are early into flowering. not much to see. one is putting out some early resin. citric orange grapes spicy. overall the whole plant, if you manipulate it, it reeks by spiciness... and this savory sage spiciness stay on your hands for a while.. it grows big, good stretch. nice long branches. christmas tree structure. one is really BIG!

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
image_2059189.jpg
Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20201021_182509.jpg Views:	8 Size:	144.4 KB ID:	17903193 This is sterling haze nirvana (Nl5hz) despite the presence of Nl5, it is definitely psychedelic, burst of thoughts, electric waves that go through the body, not at all euphoric .... The immediate flavor is church incense that quickly changes to black pepper .....

Last edited:

Koondense

Veteran
Pan-O-Haze x OHaze, one of 4 different phenos

Click image for larger version  Name:	Haze_lanky_pheno.jpg Views:	2 Size:	91.5 KB ID:	17903158

This is the lanky culumnar pheno(#3), shows obvious purple/red lines on the stems and branches.

Pheno #1(Mistery haze) has totally reddish stems and slightly broader leaves, very branchy, smells the most of all
Pheno #2 is a mix of #1 and #3
Pheno #3(picture) has a culumnar structure, smells a bit sharp
Pheno #4(Octopus/vine) grows wide and long, like a vine, doesn't have supportive branches, screen filler, smells of carrot, wood and mint

They are all from my first haze experiment, I had a PanOHaze female and one OHaze male from Johnny's seeds, luckily the couple made quite some very healthy seeds, this is their progeny. Hopefully something worth keeping for the future.
Thank you Johnny Chicago for making this possible :)

Cheers

Koondense

Veteran
Surreal (by MahaKala)

Surreal_top_close_last_days.jpg

Surreal_top2_close_last_days.jpg

Fast and short pheno
Surreal2_end_top.jpg

Two plants, two phenos
Pheno #1 (first 2 pics) is very lanky and stretchy with very small but chunky buds covered in resin. Overall very resinous, also on fan leaves, smells complex fresh hazy with bourbon, syrup and pine+mint. Overall a very pleasant mix of terpenes and resin, only issue is very low yield
Pheno #2 (last pic) is in my opinion Mextiza dominant, light and sharp citrusy smell, low yield and very fast to finish.
Thank you Maha Kala for the chance to grow these(will pop some more in the future)!

Cheers

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Surreal (by MahaKala)

Fast and short pheno

Two plants, two phenos
Pheno #1 (first 2 pics) is very lanky and stretchy with very small but chunky buds covered in resin. Overall very resinous, also on fan leaves, smells complex fresh hazy with bourbon, syrup and pine+mint. Overall a very pleasant mix of terpenes and resin, only issue is very low yield
Pheno #2 (last pic) is in my opinion Mextiza dominant, light and sharp citrusy smell, low yield and very fast to finish.
Thank you Maha Kala for the chance to grow these(will pop some more in the future)!

Cheers

beautiful pics. I am glad you like it and it was not waste of time. thank you for posting these. pleasure is on my side.

well to me it seems it will yield very well. also other guys reported good yield. maybe you got some freaky phenos.

GF haze:

fetch

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Surreal (by MahaKala)

Fast and short pheno

Two plants, two phenos

Cheers

:flowers2:

...CR500AF...

abundance of resin is important for me. look at these pieces of big sur holyweed finger hash caked with haze sieved resin. 8 hours of tripping guaranteed. incredible grape turpentine taste on exhale.

fetch

nice weekend everyone.

The abundance of resin IS the only thing i care about. Nice to say the least MAHA KALA...:headbange

It doesn't mean i do not care how the plant is grown or treated, you have to grow a good plant to get the good stuff at the end( shit in shit out ) i think that is how the saying goes lol..
With that said i have seen some neglected plants produce unreal oil, hash...:D

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
filedata/fetch?id=17903193&d=1626959394 This is sterling haze nirvana (Nl5hz) despite the presence of Nl5, it is definitely psychedelic, burst of thoughts, electric waves that go through the body, not at all euphoric .... The immediate flavor is church incense that quickly changes to black pepper .....

nice. that is some valuable info for many as church smell is very hyped. how much is it psychedelic compared to panama x seedsman?

thanks for sharing.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
It doesn't mean i do not care how the plant is grown or treated, you have to grow a good plant to get the good stuff at the end( shit in shit out ) i think that is how the saying goes lol..
With that said i have seen some neglected plants produce unreal oil, hash...:D

sure thats only thing you can do with neglected plant to get something from it,

I like resin. so when I want resinous haze hybrid I choose hashplant x haze. thats why I was into growing f13haze from elanius, as f13 or all varieties from dj short are hashplants, while f13 is the most sativa leaning... smell is wonderful. like hazy champagne with coffee/lime mix.... delicious!

fetch

fetch

it is not so resinous like GrandFunk, but I think that resin will be quality.

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
nice. that is some valuable info for many as church smell is very hyped. how much is it psychedelic compared to panama x seedsman?

thanks for sharing.

I think you are referring to Panama x original haze by JohnnyChicago ...
Well, , in pan-o-haze the church incense is a flavor that stays on you for a long time, it impregnates your beard (I'm not a lover of incense LOL), in sterling haze it lasts a second, then changes into pepper and spices ...the high is little bit different :pan-o-haze has an overwhelming high,a party high, it is more psychedelic in the sense of the word, sterling haze is more "trippy", it sends you into orbit, you feel that there is the part of NL that represents a soft landing cushion, but you never actually land ...
I feel it's a perfect high for solo mountain walking (maybe not too remote hahaha)

They are two slightly different highs, maybe sterling haze is a bit more paranoid ....
Among the various nl x haze hybrids, it is the most haze dom, together with the old sensi C5...

funkyhorse

Aunt of Farouk x THH
I am growing 3 girls from the same mother and father all born same day
In veg they looked very similar but once sexed they started showing different stretch
Girl 1
Aof x thh3 1.jpeg

Girl 2
Aof x thh3 2.jpeg

Girl 3
Aof x thh3 3.jpeg

And for comparison this is an Aunt of Farouk girl from my own repro( my first own repro, very happy with it!!, it looks pure line) born same day as the others and showing sex at the same time
The idea is to get a higher stretch big resin machine with sativa high. At the moment the better stretch part is a success. I wonder if the final product will be as resinous as Aof
Aunt of farouk repro.jpeg

Maha, you make fermentations as well, right? What is your recipe for fermenting?
Have a nice sunday

JohnnyChicago

thanks for sharing.

Nice thread maha.
In addition to what Willy reported on the Panama x Seedsman, I need to add that it is introspective and anti-social. :)
Those with the incense are more introspective than the others most of the time, from my experience at least.

Attachments

• photo1858411.jpg
    photo1858411.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 67
  • attach17905347.jpg
    attach17905347.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 72
  • photo1861946.jpg
    photo1861946.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 67

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Aunt of Farouk x THH
I am growing 3 girls from the same mother and father all born same day
In veg they looked very similar but once sexed they started showing different stretch
Girl 1

Girl 2

Girl 3

And for comparison this is an Aunt of Farouk girl from my own repro( my first own repro, very happy with it!!, it looks pure line) born same day as the others and showing sex at the same time
The idea is to get a higher stretch big resin machine with sativa high. At the moment the better stretch part is a success. I wonder if the final product will be as resinous as Aof

Maha, you make fermentations as well, right? What is your recipe for fermenting?
Have a nice sunday

hey aunt of farouk is resin machine and with toms haze, it will not be worse. if right male was chosen of course. but like you said what I don't like on indica hashpant x haze, that you get different heights... I like when plants have similar stretch, it is much easier to grow.

no, I dont do that man. I just had to.. due to certain circumstances.. hide some jars and I dig them under ground and for some reason, they were like three years there... for example titans haze changed from piney haze peppery into hashy caramel chocolate... buds got brown and sweaty. smokes much stronger than fresh titans....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts