What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

skunk ??? best you ever grown and tasted

airplane

Looking for a "skunk" tasting plant - have tried many breeders - any suggestion will be appreciated --- Peace

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Hi Airplane, get a try to a pure Afghan or Pakistan landrace and you will not be disapointed, and no need to cross it with Mex or something else, it's quite easy to refind the old Skunk, just grow some Hindu kush ;)

airplane

have grown 5 Star (Afghan x Pakistan x Thai) a great plant but I messed it up during drying. you are right about the strains, any one you can suggest ? Guess Sensi Seeds has a good one ? have to try that one. Looking for the Road Kill Skunk strain - it can be purchased for $500.00 a pack from Riot Seeds (regs) ??????? Too - too much money the breeder Swamie has many "hash" strains all regs

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
take an overlook about but many landraces are available nowadays with Europe ahead of America! And even with Instagram you have direct farmers from Afghanistan hehe..

Otherwise yes go to "hash" strains, a good Afghanni IBL is surely available somewhere and in reg is the best bro!

GoatCheese

Veteran
Greenhouse Seeds’ Exodus Cheese are S1 seeds of the UK Cheese. There are many skunky and stinky plants in those seeds.
You can find grow threads of this line at the GHS sub-forum on this site.

Cannacopia’s ChunkyCheese (UK Cheese x Deep Chunk) is a great Afghani/Skunk line if you can find their seeds somewhere

airplane

Thanks guy's - here are some places I'm going to look" The Real Seed Company" Tropical Seeds" "indian Lance exchange" and the one you-all recommended ---- Then it goes to say how "pure" are the landrance strains ??

airplane

believe Sensi Seeds has a skunk #1 strain hey to reference strains/breeders lo0k at Seedfinders.eu" THIS is the top site for strain reviews and breeders list - about 20,000 strain listed and 946 breeders +

Guava

Looking for a "skunk" tasting plant - have tried many breeders - any suggestion will be appreciated --- Peace

Hey, airplane. You could try Ancestral skunk from Breeders Retail in the Chimera forum: https://www.icmag.com/forum/icmag-ve...talogue-update. It's under Cultivators Choice (Sam Skunkman) who was the originator of the strain from back in the day that was very popular. He has bred it away from that particular trait but these seeds are from the last large scale open pollination of the line and he said there were still a good amt of RKS phenos in the field at that time. Roms also gives a good suggestion. It's a gamble when actively searching for that trait. Good luck!

Edit: there is also the Cheese x Deep Chunk there under Cannacopia as GoatCheese suggested.

GoatCheese

Veteran
Damn. Just added Humboldt CSI UK Cheese s1 to the to do list.

It just keeps getting longer and longer...

Get GreenHouse Seeds’s Exodus Cheese seeds rather than CSI’s. CSI’s UK Cheese costs almost twice as much as GHS Exodus and it’s the same cut they reversed.

xerb

The good Humboldt I used to get in the 80s was the skunkiest I have ever smelled.
According to my source, it was a selection from a Thai x Afghani cross.

The Afghani seeds were HUMONGOUS and were found in a pound of hash.
He also said the indica plants that came from those seeds were the first Humboldt had seen. XERB

Moxa stick

I’ve must of sampled a dozen different Skunk strains over the years, but the one I would give anything to revisit was a 70+day Dutch Passion Skunk #1 pheno in the late ‘90’s. Light, airy, greasy bud that had no hint of indica. Hit all the right spots, taste, smell, and a strong four hour high. A group of us melted in bliss while floating in kayaks on a mirrored lake.

Latest posts

Latest posts