The Deth, Big Sur Holy Weed... Elite as FUck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Deth, Big Sur Holy Weed... Elite as FUck

anybody growing these central coast legends? anybody have info on either of these strains? I read a few of Sam Skunkman's posts about the BSHW being a mexican landrace..

what about the Deth? that stuff is sum of the best bud ive ever smoked

i'm just reminiscing... help me out here
    Current grow: Motherlode Gardens 2020

hehe got some bshw and bshw x esb wainting to be popped here

Comment

i got sum deth seeds, wanna trade.

(the above post is purely fictional,satirical and not ment as a solicitation or request

Comment

whats the deth?

Comment

Originally posted by Paco View Post
          whats the deth?
          exactly

lol

its the kush of kushes

Comment

I'm not surprised nobody has heard of the Deth

and bump

Comment

BSHW is a Zacatecas Purple outcross, i dont remember the other line used in the cross.

CBF
              "give the people what they want"

Butcher of Da Kine

Comment

the number one stain on my "must have" list is a BigSurHolyWeed cross

ArcticBlast
                Originally posted by Don Dump
                When I first joined the police academy, I thought it would be fun and zany, like that movie Spaceballs. But instead it was dark and disturbing like that movie Police Academy.

Comment

i was wondering if it was the same death out here OG X MTF...

Comment

i think thseeds s.a.g.e. is a big sur holy weed cross. if i remember correct but who knows whats true or false regarding cannabis strains its mostly conjecture. look at all the retarded og chem and kush debates that go on for pages lol.

Comment

i have been growing BSHW for about ten years now actually a cross with a nother local santa cruz strain it is the ultimate weed I call it UzI that and NL5 z haxe are two strains I will keep forever great commercial strain both super yielders with oldschool taste and strength
                      The Rock says this

Comment

Uzi

Originally posted by the Rock View Post
                        i have been growing BSHW for about ten years now actually a cross with a nother local santa cruz strain it is the ultimate weed I call it UzI that and NL5 z haxe are two strains I will keep forever great commercial strain both super yielders with oldschool taste and strength
                        Any seed around?

Comment

one outa two aint bad

I have the Big Sur Holy in seed Never heard of Deth. The BSHW is one of my prized possessions. I can understand how people would want it. Its the Chronic.
                          Growin in HI places

Comment

Here is a picture of one of the Big Sur Holy Weed phenos. This one has purple flowers, smells like a mix of eucalyptus, diesel, and grapes, and produces massive nuggets.

Attached Files

Comment

The Purple Zacatecus was crossed with Mazar I Sharif. To get the Big Sur Holy Weed. I don't know of any BSHW seeds available anywhere. Vermontman of Green Mountain Seeds gifted me a pack of his Purple Oaxaca x BSHW as testers.

They will get my utmost respect and attention. Since I have not heard anything from Vermontman in several months. I'm doing an open pollination with the seeds I have. It's to rare of an offering not to be preserved.
                              I hope all is well with Vermontman. To the best of my knowledge. These seeds I have are f'1s. All of my notes will start at this point until I learn otherwise from Vermontman himself.
                              Peace. farmerlion

Vermontman Holy Weed ? VHW, will be used in reference to this production run.
                              Last edited by farmerlion; 02-21-2020, 20:50. Reason: Name added

Comment

Working...
                              X