Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• window
    replied
    Just finished a book about Michael Hollingshead called Divine Rascal, he was the guy who gave Tim Leary his first taste of acid and wrote the book “ The Man Who Turned On The World “ after purchasing a gram of LSD from Sandoz and mixing it with castor sugar in a mayonnaise jar to produce around 5000 spoonfuls which worked out at around 200 micrograms per spoonful.
    He went on to give a spoonful or two to many prominent figures of the time, lived with Leary at Millbrook working as a guide and started The World Psychedelic Centre from his flat in London helping to shape the counter culture of the 1960’s.
    He was with Leary when he turned up in California and stayed at the Brotherhoods ranch with him for a while before leaving for another destination. Hollingshead rarely stayed anywhere for long, probably because he was a bit of a scoundrel when it came to money and upset a few people though Leary always had a soft spot for him and held him in high regard.

There was not much information about his stay with the Brotherhood but he would of known Griggs and the others quite well I imagine after staying at the ranch with Leary so I thought he deserved an honourable mention in this thread.

Leave a comment:

• Jellyfish
    replied
    That sounds good.

Leave a comment:

• Cerebralfluid
    replied
    I’ll try to get back to you guys with an interesting story this week, after i see my granddad!

Leave a comment:

• Weird
    replied
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqZGgePsgoU

Leave a comment:

• star crash
    replied
    Stash

Leave a comment:

• window
    replied
    Welcome back Cerebral, any more stories to share? Greatly appreciated

Leave a comment:

• Cerebralfluid
    replied
    How’s it goin guys, i haven’t been on the forum in quite a few years

Leave a comment:

• StRa
    replied

Leave a comment:

• star crash
    replied
    I am in love with cosmic unity

Leave a comment:

• bigtacofarmer
    replied
    Originally posted by mexweed View Post
    "In April 1970, Slick received an invitation to attend a tea party at the White House being thrown by the president’s daughter Tricia. Slick had 600 micrograms of LSD powder tucked under her fingernail, her plan was to gesture over Nixon’s tea cup during conversation."

View Image
    Right around 600ug it is a perfect dose. Unless riding a bike..... then 200 or so is plenty.

Leave a comment:

• mexweed
    replied
    "In April 1970, Slick received an invitation to attend a tea party at the White House being thrown by the president’s daughter Tricia. Slick had 600 micrograms of LSD powder tucked under her fingernail, her plan was to gesture over Nixon’s tea cup during conversation."

Leave a comment:

• flylowgethigh
    replied
    The DEA will forever be nixon's legacy. I wish they were disbanded, as they are part and parcel of the real drug problem - opoids, fentynyl, and synthetic anything.

Leave a comment:

• star crash
    replied
    Psychedelic entheogens are the very best ...

Leave a comment:

• Weird
    replied
    tbh with the advent of the internet age psychedelic entheogens are not going away

I think the real danger these days is the confidence that new analogs can be used to a benefit without the same evolutionary interactive process

without it there are consequences that can oft times outweigh the benefits

Leave a comment:

• star crash
    replied
    And again !

Leave a comment:

Working...
X