No announcement yet.

Hazy History; of Surfers & The Brotherhood of Eternal Love

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^ interesting. keep collecting. lowland black sounds mad.
    sigpic
    Double OG.

Comment

I recently popped some 20 year old seeds that were in a freezer just as long. 1 drop of liquid seaweed extract to 1/4 cup distilled water @ 80 degrees for 24 hrs...popped!

Old stuff of mentioned origin...that's all I'm going to say here. Bagseed......yep.
      BMR in flower
      https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=170303

Topsoil in the soil mix
      https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=153542

Provider for cardholders organic medicine and organic medicated edibles..."we're primed and we're ready to go toe to toe with disease"

Comment

BUMP
        Looking for that awesome smoke from Hawaii I purchased from a surfer in 1991.No pun intended.Miss that weed.

Comment

Does anyone have info other than what i read on google about a guy called Ronald Hadley Stark ? this guy seems to play a massive role in the history of the Brotherhood but i cant find much more on him.

Comment

Originally posted by Clive View Post
            Does anyone have info other than what i read on google about a guy called Ronald Hadley Stark ? this guy seems to play a massive role in the history of the Brotherhood but i cant find much more on him.
            Clive , look for the book, Acid, the secret history of LSD, a pivotal role in the book is about the shadowy Ron Stark.

Comment

Originally posted by window View Post
              Clive , look for the book, Acid, the secret history of LSD, a pivotal role in the book is about the shadowy Ron Stark.
              Thanks man i order that soon. The guy seems more interesting than Howard Marks and thats saying something lol. Mystery really is the greatest allure.

Comment

Howard marks smuggled some pot. The brotherhood changed the world.
                sigpic

Simple tips to grow excellent cannabis
                Natural guttation on cannabis flowers

legal med patient/caregiver

“I wound up doing time for something I should have been rewarded for, What I did was a community service, the way I look at it. I was punished for political reasons. Absolutely meaningless. Was I a criminal? No. I was a good member of society. Only my society and the one making the laws are different.”- Owsley Stanley R.I.P

If you can heal the symptom, but not affect the cause, it's quite a bit like trying to heal a gunshot wound with gauze

Comment

Nice thread very informative
                  Thanks to all
                  "read the directions, even if you dont follow them.."

https://www.jackherer.com/thebook/

“Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.”
                  - Ferris Bueller

Originally posted by Harry Lime

Put out the joint, step away from the computer and go for a walk.

Comment

Probably Mr. Stark was given a new identity.

Comment

“The Sunshine Makers”

Interesting documentary.........

There are many drugs to choose from if you just want to get high, but for proponents of LSD, particularly in the 1960s, they believed the chemical concoction could expand your mind and even save the world. And the upcoming documentary “The Sunshine Makers” tells the story of two men devoted to the cause.

From the team behind “Searching For Sugar Man” and “Man On Wire,” director Cosmo Feilding Mellen (the son of noted LSD advocate Amanda Feilding) weaves together the story of Nick Sand and Berkeley science nerd Tim Scully, a pair of self-proclaimed psychedelic outlaws who took on the dangerous and ultimately illegal task of “turning on” the world, one trip at a time. With the feds hot on their tails, they manufactured industrial quantities of hallucinogenics and became two of the biggest drug dealers in US history. And in the clip below, you can check out the conditions of their “lab,” which perhaps wasn’t the most scientifically rigorous.

“The Sunshine Makers” screens this week at DOC NYC where it will be making its World Premiere. Watch below.
                      http://blogs.indiewire.com/theplayli...akers-20151116

?????????????????????

Comment

Right on, looks great, thanks for the info.

Comment

If you have a phone or device that begins with A, you can read Mike Hynson's book, " trancendental memories of a surfer rebel" real cheap.
                          The first half of the book is more about surfing and Hynson's early life but the second half explains how he met Johnny Griggs and got involved with the brotherhood, a good read.

Comment

I am family with several of the original membersof the brotherhood. Padilla and ackerly are liars. A documentary came out called orange sunshine was at the film festivals its for sale on itunes tells the real story of the brotherhood

Peace, fluid

Comment

Hi Fluid, could you explain more about Padilla and Ackerlys lies?
                              I read a quote from Travis Ashbrook that said something like ' if you didn't trip with John, you were not brotherhood '.
                              I've seen the documentary you mentioned, I was surprised by Rick Bevan saying that when the indictment came out, he didn't know half the people on the wanted poster.
                              I suppose that you could sum it up as, if you weren't part of the Modjeska ' church ', you were not really brotherhood.
                              Thanks

Comment

Hi there, first off, ackerly has a facebook group for the BEL, he was never a member, i dont recall exactly what it was that ackerly takes credit for but i guaruntee you he was never involved. My grandfather is one of the smugglers you mentioned, (travis) he has told me many a time that he never even met robert ackerly until the early 2000's. He and padilla both take a lot of credit for my grandfather's work in hash/herb smuggling. For instance padilla claims to have been the owner of the afje (the historic pirate ship my grandfather used to move loads between mexico and the states. Do not trust anything you read on the brotherhood of eternal love weebly website. I believe eddie padilla was the younger brother of a lesser member of the brotherhood. He did not put in work for the BEL. He did not escape from lurigancho prison as he claims either, in fact i dont believe anyone ever has, he got caught moving some coke (not related to BEL) and locked up in lurigancho, he walked off a transfer camp/work camp while being transferred to a different prison. He did not go "over the wall" as he claims

Thanks, fluid

Comment

Working...
                                X