This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New IC Strain Guide is here!

OK folks, thank you for your patience. Our new Strainguide is now up and running here:
    http://www.icmag.com/modules/ICStrainguide/

Everyone can view the strainguide now, and members can add new information into it (but not new members).

You can add new strains (for any breeder), new grow reports on any strain, comments on a strain or breeder, links back to your grow journal, images even videos!

Breeders can get their own page where they can put up a logo, description of their seed biz, manage their strains, etc. Check with Gypsy for an OK so we can add you to the breeders list.

Read the Help page first to understand how the new system works and what you can add to it.

Have fun!

P.S. Big thanks to Sleepy for helping me out!

If you are a NEW MEMBER you cannot post anything in the new Strainguide, so don't complain about it.

Very Nice,Thanks!
    To Whom it may concern!

Comment

woooooow gives me sumthing more to read and go threw page by page..goodjob IC

Comment

nice work, very useful guide

Comment

thanks

Comment

great job
            Grow thread.
            https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....04#post7552204

"I know no safe depositary of the ultimate powers of the society but the people themselves; and if we think them not enlightened enough to exercise their control with a wholesome discretion, the remedy is not to take it from them, but to inform their discretion by education. This is the true corrective of abuses of constitutional power." -Thomas Jefferson
            "Who are we? We find that we live on an insignificant planet of a humdrum star lost in a galaxy tucked away in some forgotten corner of a universe in which there are far more galaxies than people." -Carl Sagan
            "When a government is dependent upon bankers for money, they and not the leaders of the government control the situation, since the hand that gives is above the hand that takes. Money has no motherland; financiers are without patriotism and without decency; their sole object is gain."
            -Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

Under Ace seeds, you have China Yunnan listed twice (same info).

Comment

killer- great job!!
                Save the world - Grow Hemp

Save the people - Grow Cannabis

Medical patient/caregiver in full compliance with CA Prop215 & SB420

instagram:
                headymonster

Comment

Thank you Skip

Good job

I N Hail
                  Grapevine Seeds test grow,,Key x SBBX4

Strains i want to try,,,ALL
                  sigpic
                  Evil triumphs when good men do nothing
                  stayhigh stayhappy
                  on the roof waiting on willie

I"M not your babies daddy,,,,But i'll be your daddy,,baby~~~THC

[

Comment

Great, keep up the good work

Comment

Just a reminder...
                      Anyone with a grow thread can link that to the strain in the strainguide. Just go to the strain and click on "Add link". Put a title & the URL to your grow thread and it's done.

Also you can summarize your grow with a grow report. It's a little bit of work, but it will enable ppl to quickly review your grow and it will be linked back to the strain page (and you can also link your grow report back to your grow thread too!

Of course any member can comment on strains, breeders and grow reports.

So watcha waitin' for?

Comment

Also: Any breeders can get added to the list. Just contact Gypsy about it.

If you're already on the breeder's list, you can add custom info to your page including logo, description of your business, even a video! Just let me know via PM. I can post your content up for you, or give you access to your breeder page & your strain pages so you can customize them...

Comment

Hey, Skip...thanks for the hard work, man. Appreciated.

Comment

Hi Skip,
                            Very nicely done, I am not seeing all of the text. when you click on a strain, the text on the right side is hidden (can't see all of it). Thanks.
                            mycall

Comment

Sweet!
                              This really kicks ass,nice job!!

Add Reservoir Reports here:
                              https://www.icmag.com/modules/ICStra...eeder&id=63#og

Comment

Working...
                              X