What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OG Kush X Apollo 11 X Black Domina

G

grownowforever

yeah it i s.,.if you got the right grow xp ...stay safe brother

mikado1

I got an Apollo13 x Black Russian(Spudnik) x Triple Og Kush x Double Purple Dojaf2(Spudnik#1 x Black Russian) in flowerng now about 30days. I guess I wrote that right. I will take a picture of it soon for you to see if that helps u little.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sounds great. you could do it. just gotta get all the genetics together. get good moms

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i dont like BlackDom,,,,the best out of a bunch of seeds was 6 weeks flower and smelt woody if grown badly.....fruity at times but nothing to write a song about

H

Hazeseeker

sounds great, if it was me i'd cross the Black Domina to the Apollo 11, choose the male from that side then cross it to the OG Kush, so that would be 50% OG Kush, 25% Apollo 11 + 25% Black Domina, just so the OG should be mostly dominant in the resulting offspring:joint:

peace

O.G.#1

Weedzilla still raves about a BlackDominia he had back in the days, was some straight up dooky poopy irie dank! :)

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
old friends of mine, still grow that same 6 week BlackDom....i was growing Somas Diesel at that time :).....so i just thought it was bland....:)....maybe a longer flowering pheno is mutch better

td614492

Bay 11 weed may also help with concentration and is a good alternative for daytime use. Marijuana breeding is still shrouded in mystery. While there are several well-known breeders, many more prefer to operate in the shadows.

Last edited by a moderator: