What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Deep Chunk

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah I need to. Been busy with work this summer, got some catching up to do! Thanks for sharing Roms!

I haven't purchased from the real seed company or seedsherenow.com, just seed boutique and CSI.

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
IMGP2288.JPG

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thats a really good individual. Where is your thread. Post up a link, I was having a hard time finding it. Thanks for sharing!

Roms

.bzh
Veteran

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
My winner has hint of caramel in coffee/cacao, another is slightly blueberry also in coffee/cacao and my third best is more pine and citrus. The rest is more classic hashy but always that pine/coffee/cacao tones i would say. ;)

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
That said i prefer the X18 :biggrin: better resin quality and stronger terpz spectrum, more fruity too, orangey/clementine/apricot i select. Its buzz from little rosin is also higher i feel! Instead of coffee/cacao X18 has nuts cream frequency.

I look forward to explore the cross of them, special things will appear i guess, Atao F1 named "Top Kouch"!

Last edited:

Brother Nature

Have you had any negative experiences growing with real seeds? Just curious. I just dropped some money on a few of their strains
RSC have been pretty true to their descriptions from what I've grown from them. The c99 I got (Kwik Seeds) had a bit of pheno variations that were different than the cindy descriptions I've read elsewhere, but all I harvested were still great plants. I even did a journal on the c99 and Afghaan 90 from them. The Afghan 90's, Iranian Indica's, and various landraces I got from them were almost exactly as described in the finished products. I'd love to try their DC repro and their x18, buyt they've been out of stock each time I'm stocking up.

RobFromTX

RSC have been pretty true to their descriptions from what I've grown from them. The c99 I got (Kwik Seeds) had a bit of pheno variations that were different than the cindy descriptions I've read elsewhere, but all I harvested were still great plants. I even did a journal on the c99 and Afghaan 90 from them. The Afghan 90's, Iranian Indica's, and various landraces I got from them were almost exactly as described in the finished products. I'd love to try their DC repro and their x18, buyt they've been out of stock each time I'm stocking up.
I read your journal on c99 and afghaan90. Its what inspired me to buy from them. Great work man (y)

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That is one short plant! How many days/weeks did you veg. ?How large is the container?

JAWS

thanks for the thread guy's, running some deep chunk as we speak as well over here.

very nice indeed ..

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah trying to find good pics and gather information. Want to know what to expect. Its a cool line! Looking for more outdoor pics if possible.

Cool, where did you get your Deep Chunk?

Latest posts

Latest posts