What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Deep Chunk

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Tom Hill said his Pine Tar Kush may not be quite as potent but it really is something special. That's what we're looking for, I've heard a few people saying its not about potency its about the terpenes. Soma as well as several breeders on The Potcast including Tom Hill spoke about this, and i agree :smoke:

I got these because I don't know when they'll be available again, and I'm going to be able to do some great crosses with them! It will work, have 21ct of each of the 3 IBL's and the rest of the garden my cultivar! Going to be really interesting what we see in the progeny! Using a few DC males as pollen source. :smoke:

Pine Tar Kush IBL​

$120.00

1 in stock

full

Last edited:

need4weed

Veteran
I always wondered, when the say they have x amount left, are they only counting confirmed orders that they received payment for?

My payment just got there this morning. Hopefully I get one of these. Do they send a email letting you know they processed your order?
Nah, that would be orders I'd say, then if they don't get payment they will relist. I didn't get an email confirmation for my order and I've emailed in my tracking number for payment but haven't had a response

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nah, that would be orders I'd say, then if they don't get payment they will relist. I didn't get an email confirmation for my order and I've emailed in my tracking number for payment but haven't had a response
I'd verify with them your correct email address you must have typed it in wrong. Its an automated email that confirms your order was sent. No response after sending the tracking number email is normal until they receive your payment, then you get an email with the tracking number of your shipment and they send it in a few days.

greencalyx

Premium user
Ok, that's reassuring. I got the first email, then sent my tracking number. My payment got there on Monday, haven't heard anything back yet, but I guess they say it could take 2-10 days or whatever.

SUPER excited to grow these though. Been dreaming of growing deep chunk ever since I started lurking this site in high school. Now I'm finally able grow for the first time, and CSI just happened to release these seeds at the same time. Nice!

Now I just gotta get my hands on some sour bubble, which is looking like it'll be a little more difficult of a search to find legit seeds. RIP BOG

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ok, that's reassuring. I got the first email, then sent my tracking number. My payment got there on Monday, haven't heard anything back yet, but I guess they say it could take 2-10 days or whatever.

SUPER excited to grow these though. Been dreaming of growing deep chunk ever since I started lurking this site in high school. Now I'm finally able grow for the first time, and CSI just happened to release these seeds at the same time. Nice!

Now I just gotta get my hands on some sour bubble, which is looking like it'll be a little more difficult of a search to find legit seeds. RIP BOG

They sent 3 emails the day payment was received, one with a note about the upcoming shipment with tracking , one saying your order is now complete, and one thats an invoice for that order. I would email them to communicate if they got payment and didn't send emails.

Glad to hear you are able to grow now and got the Deep Chunk! Its going to be a great start. Just grow them like you would a tomato.

BOG seed are available here. This online shop sponsors The Potcast.

need4weed

Veteran
I'd verify with them your correct email address you must have typed it in wrong. Its an automated email that confirms your order was sent. No response after sending the tracking number email is normal until they receive your payment, then you get an email with the tracking number of your shipment and they send it in a few days.
humboldtcandsinc@gmail.com is correct addy ?

need4weed

Veteran
They sent 3 emails the day payment was received, one with a note about the upcoming shipment with tracking , one saying your order is now complete, and one thats an invoice for that order. I would email them to communicate if they got payment and didn't send emails.

Glad to hear you are able to grow now and got the Deep Chunk! Its going to be a great start. Just grow them like you would a tomato.

BOG seed are available here. This online shop sponsors The Potcast.

Apparently these are fakes, quite a lot of stink going on with Tony Green over on insta,

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ohhh, wow I was wondering. Thats shady and hell. Any evidence?

Bogs gear was pretty solid from what I remember and breeds true, must have been obvious. Thanks for letting me know i will Pm Heavy Dayze the host of The Potcast to find out what he says.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well I have Bog in my Sativa Candy Chunk cultivar. So when its available you could grow that and may find what you like.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Too bad Instagram blocks me unless I give them my information and sign up or else I would be able to look and read the website.

I don't join because its owned by Facebook which is corrupt and has oppressive censorship.

greencalyx

Premium user
I sent an email early this morning asking if they got my payment. No reply as of yet, but I'm sure we'll figure it out.

As for the BOG gear at SHN, from what I can gather, they're old stock from BOG, which is totally fine, and F2's by SHN, which is fine too. The issue people are bringing up is of poor selection. Particularly with sour bubble. There normally are some Bubba kush-leaning sour bubbles, but the seeds available now, grow exclusively bubba-esque plants. I guess some dominant traits that were once kept in check through selection, are now the only traits. At least according to Tony green

I'll probably still get a pack, idk

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I guess buy a pack and do some selection to get what you want. I bet the genetics are still in there. Thanks for the info! Its a white label bubblegum origin I think is where Bog got the Bubblegum.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Actaully I think he was talking about X-18 there saying it wasn't going to rip your head off but it is really something special.

He said the Pine Tar Kush is good cerebral smoke that he likes when they were discussing his Pakistani lines on the 2nd interview of The Potcast.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What strain is that that you pollinated with X-18? Looks like Deep Chunk.

If its Deep Chunk, where and when did you get it?

Latest posts

Latest posts