What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sourbubble crosses

raygun

OK so the sourbubble x c99 above is almost ready for harvest!
Sets see those croses ICMAG!
picture.php

View image in gallery

~SBBX # 7~
picture.php

P

Peat

SBbx3 x Grape Krush @ 4 weeks

SBbx3 x Grape Krush @ 4 weeks

picture.php

Hey raygun, :friends:

I think I see some herb under those trichs...:canabis:

I bet your SB x c99 ...:abduct: ...

I've been lurkin your thread for too long!
I couldn't stand it any longer! :wallbash:
I FINALLY got around to giving mine a go.

...I'll bring more pics next time... :redface:

raygun

Peat good to see you man. That SBbx3 X Grape Krush looks killer! How does she smell? How long in to flower is she? Do you have a grow log to follow along with on that gal?

Keep them crosses coming y'all!
Safe Growing
~raygun~

P

Peat

She & her sisters are @ 4 weeks 12/12, from seed.

I'm running 6 now,
...just a last minute decision, 'cause I've wanted to run 'em for about a year now...
Had to squeeze 'em in...

Some smell more than others, of course. So far, more of a Grapey Sour Bubble, than a sour Grape Krush...

I hope to make some room soon to get some vegged propper...But, I dunno...jugglin' lots now...:D

Oh yeah, BTW I've got some Sour Rhinos goin' too... (NRS White Rhino x BOGs SBbx3)

You can check out my thread linked in my sig...
I believe you've been there a time, or two...:wink:
I dunno... I could be stoned...:rasta:

No worries tho. I'll be bringin updates here, too. :smoker:

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
looks like ill be throwing my hat in the creating sourbubble x c99 section. i got a beast of a cindy mom, f6 gen from wallys pineapple c99, smells like rotten tropical punch. ill be using sourbubble bx3 pollen that was gifted to complete the cross. ill have pics of the mom in week 4 up today or tomorrow.

ft100

ICMag Donor
Veteran
sounds like some funk my friend. have a few sour bubble crosses in seed form right now. 2 sb bx3 fathers x chemdawg d bx1, deep purple, double straw d ladies once the seeds pop you just cant stop. peace and smoke.